@WhiteBronze392 Build

Have you considered the high line fender flates by next venture? https://nextventuremotorsports.com/.../jl-jt-aluminum-high-line-fender-flares-front
Yep I started looking at those as well. they may be an option but wow $$$

I started looking at these as well. I like the shape (similar to motobilt) very inexpensive use the OEM fender holes and haven't read a single bad review on them except the lights being replaced but that's the same as (
BB91EDBB-067E-4DE6-A73E-4FAF9204C0B1.jpeg
Unknown.jpeg
AAL and quake)don't last but have a lifetime warranty

Last edited:
Yep I started looking at those as well. they may be an option but wow $$$

I started looking at these as well. I like the shape (similar to motobilt) very inexpensive use the OEM fender holes and haven't read a single bad review on them except the lights being replaced but that's the same as (View attachment 33344View attachment 33345AAL and quake)don't last but have a lifetime warranty

Everything NV is $$$ but the quality is 👌. Buy once cry once!

Received the Motobilt AL fenders today. I stripped my fenders off while waiting on UPS with intentions of installing tonight. After opening and test fitting not sure I am going to install at all. IMHO quality for $$$ is lower than I expected (welds, stress marks in AL from bending, holes not lining up exact) and as for keeping them bare AL that's probably out due to welds and just the finish on the AL itself so would need to Steel-it them black or have paint matched. Also would need to modify the front fenders (cut off a flange) in order to work with the AAL liners. The hardware and rivnuts that comes with them are huge! either need to do a lot of drilling out of the AAL rivnuts, liners and OEM mount holes or just use the AAL hardware. I had almost talked myself into keeping them but then tried the rears and instead of having them line up with the OEM holes you basically drill new ones and install rivnuts.

I do like the clearances and “look" of them but will probably return them as the are more work than I'm willing to do for flares and put the OEM back on. I am going to sleep on it and revisit in the morning lol.

That's what I get for bourbon shopping and not doing my research.View attachment 33319View attachment 33320View attachment 33321
Have you looked at the Next Venture fenders? The ones I’ve seen on the owners rig and the lite brite jeep, the welds are a work of art. They are a bit wider, but also hi-line and I much prefer the turn signal/DRL.

Have you looked at the Next Venture fenders? The ones I’ve seen on the owners rig and the lite brite jeep, the welds are a work of art. They are a bit wider, but also hi-line and I much prefer the turn signal/DRL.
Yep I definitely like them and looks like they are installed with AAL liners. I wonder what gauge the AL is looks thinner (which I like) the Morobilts were much thicker than I anticipated

Edit NVM is running a 15% off sale now

Last edited:
Yep I definitely like them and looks like they are installed with AAL liners. I wonder what gauge the AL is looks thinner (which I like) the Morobilts were much thicker than I anticipated

Edit NVM is running a 15% off sale now
Nice setup. Color match painting would have to sorted out. If NVM makes there own liners to mate with fenders, that would be good. Pull the trigger time @WhiteBronze392

Nice setup. Color match painting would have to sorted out. If NVM makes there own liners to mate with fenders, that would be good. Pull the trigger time @WhiteBronze392
Yea for sure! 🤣🤣 I’m doing my best to not buy something and then replace it down the road. Not doing bad so far I believe

- Nitto TG 37 to RG 38 (sold)
- Warn winch plate to GR bumper (need to sell)
- AAL lights to Quake (refunded)
- Mopar rails to GR sliders (need to sell)
- Mopar 3rd brake light relocate kit to spare delete
- Mopar LCA & SB links to RPM
- Quakes to fenders maybe ?

I think that’s all.

As I was looking at installing the Motobilt fenders I was thinking I am sure these would work much better with their inners 🤣 but I do not want to replace the AAL inners which I waited forever for and really like not to mention $$

I don't see blinker/marker lights.
There are a few pics where they show a round one similar to Motobilt and Gen right tucked under the fender. I’d probably drill and install in front

Last edited:
So I ordered the KBD to check them out for $370 I will give them a try and it will let me know if I like the black contrast so if I go with aluminum whether I want to Steel-it, leave bare or have them paint matched.

Right now I am looking at the GR, Nemesis and NVM I have been emailing with NV and Nemesis and they both assure me that finish is on point with no effort required on my part to leave them bare AL if I want (I know the GR are top notch from the finish on my bumpers) and will work with my AAL liners and use factory mounting holes. I am going to keep researching but these 3 are front runners so far. With the nemesis they have a few different styles so trying decide which ones.

Color matched nvm fenders with builtin blinker on their jeep looks really good.
I agree! They are currently my front runner. My hesitation is they are not a heck of a lot different looks wise than my current setup especially if I color match.

If I don’t love the KBD I am currently leaning toward Genright after looking at many pics and instructions. I know they will match my bumpers if I decide to leave bare.

I like the NVM but as I said to Ted they are very similar to chopped OEMs

If I had an extra $100k lying around I would do the full EXS chassis 🤤

Last edited:

7% off 2024 Jeep Wrangler 392 Granger Motors Just Bolt Ons.com MARK CDJR in Lake Charles Louisiana Underground Graphics

Latest Discussions

Back