Haven’t posted in a while as I havnt had much time to work on the Jeep and it’s been hot as hades here. I still need to install the synergy stabilizer relocate kit as well as the MORE skid.
I am gonna call this the weekend of incompleteness lol. I finally received my AAL inner fenders after months of waiting and decided to tackle them last night. I started with the rear and after I got them installed I found out they only shipped enough twist fasteners for the rear. I am waiting on them to ship more to complete the front.
I have a friend interested in my 37 trail grapplers so I pulled the trigger on the 38 ridge grapplers. I went today to my appointment and they had only ordered 4 after I had specifically said 5

they installed the 4 and I will drop the spare off next week to have it swapped.
Impressions on the rear AAL liners is good. Instructions were crap but other than that they are definitely quality and fit well. A little tedious to get lined up for the quick releases but satisfied for sure.
As for the 37 TG vs 38 RG I did not notice any decrease in performance at all. The TG are 7-8 pounds heavier per tire so maybe that offsets the added size. Also the RG are C and the TG are D. To me with the fender chop and height the size is perfectly proportional. After the chop the 37’ looked small. The RG are definitely quieter and smoother on the road than the TG. I am happy I made the swap just trying to decide which rings to use while I save up for some Innov8 true bead locks.
View attachment 24576View attachment 24577View attachment 24578View attachment 24579View attachment 24584View attachment 24586View attachment 24587