@WhiteBronze392 Build

If I don’t love the KBD I am currently leaning toward Genright after looking at many pics and instructions. I know they will match my bumpers if I decide to leave bare.

I like the NVM but as I said to Ted they are very similar to chopped OEMs
The only reason I, personally, don’t like the GR flares is they are not hi-line. I’m not sure how much wheeling you do, or if you are worried about up travel, but the GR flares can limit it (depending on your setup).

The only reason I, personally, don’t like the GR flares is they are not hi-line. I’m not sure how much wheeling you do, or if you are worried about up travel, but the GR flares can limit it (depending on your setup).
Thanks for the feedback and was wondering if the narrowness made up for it. Not much around here that I have to worry about it with the setup I have now. My end goal has always been 40’s and Moab but still being our weekend run around toy. My little ones love it so trying to plan us a once a year trip to somewhere good (rubicon, Moab, etc) and want to build to suit

I want it to be as low as possible with clearance and articulation but not sitting on the bumps like the low down lol

Last edited:
Have you looked at Nemesis Fenders?

I met the owner of a Jeep dealership out on the trail and he swears by them. Considering he was running a 426 stroker in his 392 and the 2 Jeeps with him were HC swaps that he did, I tend to think he knows what is talking about.

Have you looked at Nemesis Fenders?

I met the owner of a Jeep dealership out on the trail and he swears by them. Considering he was running a 426 stroker in his 392 and the 2 Jeeps with him were HC swaps that he did, I tend to think he knows what is talking about.
Yep I’ve been emailing back and forth with the owner they are a possibility

Received the KBDs this evening. They seem sturdy and good quality but I’m not sure about the lights definitely not on par with Quake. I stuck on a rear real quick and like the shape and clearance but not sure how I feel about black flares on white but will install the rest tomorrow and see what I think
IMG_2342.jpeg
IMG_2341.jpeg
IMG_2340.jpeg
IMG_2339.jpeg
IMG_2338.jpeg

Received the KBDs this evening. They seem sturdy and good quality but I’m not sure about the lights definitely not on par with Quake. I stuck on a rear real quick and like the shape and clearance but not sure how I feel about black flares on white but will install the rest tomorrow and see what I thinkView attachment 33706View attachment 33707View attachment 33708View attachment 33709View attachment 33710
I am a big fan of the body colored fenders but on white, black looks great.

I finished installing the KBD flares tonight and so far I actually think I like them. Light color matches very close and blinkers are sequential. I will probably end up with some AL flares but I’m gonna run these for a while and decide. Definitely worth $370
IMG_2349.jpeg
IMG_2350.jpeg
IMG_2351.jpeg
IMG_2352.jpeg
IMG_2354.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks really good, and the price! Nice score.
Thanks and yea I was pleasantly surprised. Only thing I did different and would recommend is I used the AAL fender hardware kit with Rivnuts and bolts which I already had installed instead of the plastic pop in nuts and screws supplied with the flares
Looks really good,

IMG_2512.jpeg
IMG_2511.jpeg
Pulled off the UG fender vent vinyl as it didn’t look right with the black flares and I did a piss poor job installing the vinyl anyway lol. I am really starting to like these in black as well as the minimalist shape so if I do swap to AL will probably coat them in black as well.

All of the RPM parts I ordered are shipping Monday so will be getting all of that installed very soon.

I am not going to remove the fender mounting tabs on the front until I am fully comitted lol.

Last edited:
So I ordered 38x13.5 Nitto TG today 🤦 to be installed when all of the RPM stuff gets installed at the shop hopefully before I leave for jeep beach on the 25th. So if anyone is interested in (5) 38x12.5 RG with about 2k miles let me know. The RG are definitely smoother than the TG (had the 37’s for a while) but I want the extra width and miss aggressive look of the TG. They are only about 8lbs heavier per tire so not bad.

Also ordered ARB diff covers which have been on my list for a while which I will swap myself. What diff fluid have you guys used and recommend?

So I ordered 38x13.5 Nitto TG today 🤦 to be installed when all of the RPM stuff gets installed at the shop hopefully before I leave for jeep beach on the 25th. So if anyone is interested in (5) 38x12.5 RG with about 2k miles let me know. The RG are definitely smoother than the TG (had the 37’s for a while) but I want the extra width and miss aggressive look of the TG. They are only about 8lbs heavier per tire so not bad.

Also ordered ARB diff covers which have been on my list for a while which I will swap myself. What diff fluid have you guys used and recommend?
IMG_2572.jpeg

I mean, the only "right " thing to do is to take a trip to Texas and trade them for my 37 RGs. You haven't been back in town to see us in years and we miss you.

I mean, the only "right " thing to do is to take a trip to Texas and trade them for my 37 RGs. You haven't been back in town to see us in years and we miss you.
Gotta be something wrong with me this will be the 4th set of tires on it within 7k miles 🤣

7% off 2024 Jeep Wrangler 392 Granger Motors Just Bolt Ons.com MARK CDJR in Lake Charles Louisiana Underground Graphics

Latest Discussions

Back