• ARB Twin Compressor
  • Epic Kraken

Phase 3 (still not fully baked)

• Warn Zeon 10-s
  • Rebel Off Road Summit Series Front Bumper
  • Rebel Off Road Summit Series Rear Bumper
  • Rebel Off Road Bak-Pax Spare Delete Kit
  • AWE Switchpath
Do you think you will gain some height with the Clayton springs or are you just looking for a firmer spring?

Do you think you will gain some height with the Clayton springs or are you just looking for a firmer spring?
Clayton says its about 1/2 to 3/4 on the Xr and removes the rake which will be even worse when I add the winch. If it does those two things I shouldn't need a "proper" lift as I am good with 37's But a little firmer spring will be a plus IMHO.

Clayton says its about 1/2 to 3/4 on the Xr and removes the rake which will be even worse when I add the winch. If it does those two things I shouldn't need a "proper" lift as I am good with 37's But a little firmer spring will be a plus IMHO.

I am considering the spring replacement as well but am also considering RK's triple rate coil springs.

I am considering the spring replacement as well but am also considering RK's triple rate coil springs.
Hmm I haven't seen them. Will check them out thanks. Do they provide any lift?

Hmm I haven't seen them. Will check them out thanks. Do they provide any lift?
I am not sure if they provide any lift or not. They do not specify on their web site.

Clayton says it’s about 1/2 to 3/4 on the Xr and removes the rake which will be even worse when I add the winch. If it does those two things I shouldn't need a "proper" lift as I am good with 37's But a little firmer spring will be a plus IMHO.
“rake” you mean pitch?

Clayton called it rake in their description but yea how the front is a little lower than the rear

I just had an interesting local trade offer. Half doors with premium uppers and all the 392 options for my XR tire/wheel takeoffs. The only problem they are Hydro but from what I’ve seen could have them painted for around $1000. I really regret not checking that box when I ordered.

It’s cool how you have your build planned out. I must be overthinking mine or I am just so indecisive.

It’s cool how you have your build planned out. I must be overthinking mine or I am just so indecisive.
Lol thanks I’m weird like that. Several planned phase 2 mods slipped up to phase 1. I also have a Excel spreadsheet with pricing and where I plan on purchasing for each item 😳

I just had an interesting local trade offer. Half doors with premium uppers and all the 392 options for my XR tire/wheel takeoffs. The only problem they are Hydro but from what I’ve seen could have them painted for around $1000. I really regret not checking that box when I ordered.

My original 392 order was for Punk’n which had no option for half doors.

3 weeks after ordering, I canceled and reordered a 392 in Hydro Blue (HB wasn’t available when I first ordered, but later came back). I was happy I could add half doors with premium uppers. I’m not sure how much we’ll end up using them, but seeing how it’s such a challenge to find a set for sale, I figure it’s worth it.

I would likely take that deal if I was in your shoes. Jeep’s Bright White isn’t a difficult or expensive color to paint.

My original 392 order was for Punk’n which had no option for half doors.

3 weeks after ordering, I canceled and reordered a 392 in Hydro Blue (HB wasn’t available when I first ordered, but later came back). I was happy I could add half doors with premium uppers. I’m not sure how much we’ll end up using them, but seeing how it’s such a challenge to find a set for sale, I figure it’s worth it.

I would likely take that deal if I was in your shoes. Jeep’s Bright White isn’t a difficult or expensive color to paint.
Yea think I’m going to do it. I’d probably put them on about now and leave them until about September with the weather here. Just gotta find someone to paint then reasonably

Last edited:
Well my guy let me know last night that the AMP XL was on backorder until probably May buuuttt he had an AWE Switchpath exhaust in stock that was also on my list so pulled the trigger. I may rethink the Amps and go with sliders and do something different to help my wife and little ones in and out……;)

Lights, Exhaust, Tazr and Pedal monster will start arriving in the next few days so I will have a few busy weekends ahead. We are taking another road trip this weekend which will put me over the 500 mile mark!!!

Edit- Found some Jeep Performance Rock Rails for $600 so ordered those for the time being. I figure I can sell them locally when/if I decide to do something different.

Attachments

• 2844aa77-2211-492f-84b6-ac20d1d73f6d.f584f5f418e85cd30b88640243f609f2.jpeg
    2844aa77-2211-492f-84b6-ac20d1d73f6d.f584f5f418e85cd30b88640243f609f2.jpeg
    88.9 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Well my guy let me know last night that the AMP XL was on backorder until probably May buuuttt he had an AWE Switchpath exhaust in stock that was also on my list so pulled the trigger. I may back out on the Amps and go with sliders and do something different to help my wife and little ones in and out……;)

Lights, Exhaust, Tazr and Pedal monster will start arriving in the next few days so I will have a few busy weekends ahead. We are taking another road trip this weekend which will put me over the 500 mile mark!!!
I have a set of bright white half doors and premium uppers with all the 392 options for sale in central Florida.

Installed the AWE Switchpath exhaust today. It took me about 3 hours including a beer break and hanging out with my kids at the pool For a bit. It would have been quicker if I had spent $20 more dollars on a better hanger tool. It broke on the first one :sneaky: and if I had paid attention that 2 of the clamps were 2.75” and go where the AWE connects to the OEM😞. All I can say is wow it looks sooo much better and the sound is amazing, Pops burbles and all. Definitely a worthwhile upgrade. But beware quiet mode is the new loud and loud is on another level.

I also installed the Banks Pedal Monster (no pics lol) The Bluetooth and app for adjustability is nice and on my short test drive I played with different settings but will get it dialed to my liking. The quicker throttle response is nice. Now I don’t feel like I’m driving an old hot rod with a big torque converter

I am going to have to find a new place to mount the BD S2 lights on the rear bumper now as the suggested place is right in front of the AWE tips. If I can’t figure something out I will return them and mount S1’s where the reflectors are. Kinda wish I would have done that anyway. Lights will start arriving next week!

5CA1C971-82F9-4156-9774-1C846DADF630.jpeg
16B6247A-56C8-485F-A53F-D3316E861377.jpeg
F6ACE7C4-A41C-445B-8991-7506D359BEF6.jpeg

Last edited:
Installed the AWE Switchpath exhaust today. It took me about 3 hours including a beer break and hanging out with my kids at the pool For a bit. It would have been quicker if I had spent $20 more dollars on a better hanger tool. It broke on the first one :sneaky: and if I had paid attention that 2 of the clamps were 2.75” and go where the AWE connects to the OEM😞. All I can say is wow it looks sooo much better and the sound is amazing, Pops burbles and all. Definitely a worthwhile upgrade. But beware quiet mode is the new loud and loud is on another level.

I also installed the Banks Pedal Monster (no pics lol) The Bluetooth and app for adjustability is nice and on my short test drive I played with different settings but will get it dialed to my liking. The quicker throttle response is nice. Now I don’t feel like I’m driving an old hot rod with a big torque converter

I am going to have to find a new place to mount the BD S2 lights on the rear bumper now as the suggested place is right in front of the AWE tips. If I can’t figure something out I will return them and mount S1’s where the reflectors are. Kinda wish I would have done that anyway. Lights will start arriving next week!

Looks great! This is next on my list. I can’t wait to hear it in person, from what I read the videos just don’t do it justice.

Looks great! This is next on my list. I can’t wait to hear it in person, from what I read the videos just don’t do it justice.
Thank you! And yes you are correct I have watched I believe all videos of it and they dont compare to the actual sound, You will love it!

Last edited:
Clayton Performance coils arrived!
D0E568DF-DBAA-42FC-B0A6-58B22ADBCDF9.jpeg
LCAs and Metal Cloak bump stops will be here Wednesday as well as jack stands and breaker bar. Already have a 250lb torque wrench and I hope everything else I need. I almost took the easy way out and got a quote from a shop that was recommended but decided to stick to the plan and do it myself this weekend.

Last edited:

7% off 2024 Jeep Wrangler 392 Granger Motors Just Bolt Ons.com MARK CDJR in Lake Charles Louisiana Underground Graphics

Latest Discussions

Back