Installed the AWE Switchpath exhaust today. It took me about 3 hours including a beer break and hanging out with my kids at the pool For a bit. It would have been quicker if I had spent $20 more dollars on a better hanger tool. It broke on the first one

and if I had paid attention that 2 of the clamps were 2.75” and go where the AWE connects to the OEM

. All I can say is wow it looks sooo much better and the sound is amazing, Pops burbles and all. Definitely a worthwhile upgrade. But beware quiet mode is the new loud and loud is on another level.
I also installed the Banks Pedal Monster (no pics lol) The Bluetooth and app for adjustability is nice and on my short test drive I played with different settings but will get it dialed to my liking. The quicker throttle response is nice. Now I don’t feel like I’m driving an old hot rod with a big torque converter
I am going to have to find a new place to mount the BD S2 lights on the rear bumper now as the suggested place is right in front of the AWE tips. If I can’t figure something out I will return them and mount S1’s where the reflectors are. Kinda wish I would have done that anyway. Lights will start arriving next week!
View attachment 19427View attachment 19428View attachment 19433