@WhiteBronze392 Build

Installed some shorty Seat Jackers today. Definitely seems like a better angle on the seat but will need some time behind the wheel to determine for sure.

IMG_1978.jpeg
IMG_1979.jpeg
Changed the oil for the second time today and used the SRT larger filter. I had used an Amsoil filter last time a little over 5000 miles ago. Also finally swapped back to half doors and removed the rear side windows! I have missed that very much.

Ordered all of the RPM parts today (AL control arms, steering arms, track bars and sway bar links)through their local recommended installer. As soon as they arrive will be dropping her of for a day for install!

Installed some shorty Seat Jackers today. Definitely seems like a better angle on the seat but will need some time behind the wheel to determine for sure.
Love the Seat Jackers. I did front Jacker and rear Seat Slammer. Added headroom plus much more comfortable seat angle, especially beneficial on longer trips.

Love the Seat Jackers. I did front Jacker and rear Seat Slammer. Added headroom plus much more comfortable seat angle, especially beneficial on longer trips.
I do like them so far. I’m not sure I’m brave enough or tall enough to cut the frames for the slammers lol

Would probably not clear the ARB twin under the passenger seat with the slammers?
No, I don't think so. But I only did the drivers side... leaving the passenger side available for devices underneath... in my case radios.

So I somehow ordered the Motobilt Crusher aluminum high line fenders last night 🙄 I’ve been eying them for a while. Not sure yet if I am going to have them paint matched, coat them with black Steel-it or Raptor Liner or leave them bare AL

Installed the AWE Switchpath exhaust today. It took me about 3 hours including a beer break and hanging out with my kids at the pool For a bit. It would have been quicker if I had spent $20 more dollars on a better hanger tool. It broke on the first one :sneaky: and if I had paid attention that 2 of the clamps were 2.75” and go where the AWE connects to the OEM😞. All I can say is wow it looks sooo much better and the sound is amazing, Pops burbles and all. Definitely a worthwhile upgrade. But beware quiet mode is the new loud and loud is on another level.

I also installed the Banks Pedal Monster (no pics lol) The Bluetooth and app for adjustability is nice and on my short test drive I played with different settings but will get it dialed to my liking. The quicker throttle response is nice. Now I don’t feel like I’m driving an old hot rod with a big torque converter

I am going to have to find a new place to mount the BD S2 lights on the rear bumper now as the suggested place is right in front of the AWE tips. If I can’t figure something out I will return them and mount S1’s where the reflectors are. Kinda wish I would have done that anyway. Lights will start arriving next week!

View attachment 19427View attachment 19428View attachment 19433
I was thinking if I buy them I would mount them on top outer corners using existing bolt locations. They would be out of harms way.?

I was thinking if I buy them I would mount them on top outer corners using existing bolt locations. They would be out of harms way.?
If so you will need to extend the wiring harness that ties them together as it’s not long enough to go the length of the jumper between lights. There are two existing bolts on the bottom of the OEM bumper that I had them mounted to before swapping bumpers. To be honest they are more protected than they look due to the receiver and even exhaust.

Last edited:
Ordered my plate! They said a few months before I get it 🙄 anyone in Florida who has done this please chime in is it that long?
IMG_1973.jpeg

Last edited:
Received the Motobilt AL fenders today. I stripped my fenders off while waiting on UPS with intentions of installing tonight. After opening and test fitting not sure I am going to install at all. IMHO quality for $$$ is lower than I expected (welds, stress marks in AL from bending, holes not lining up exact) and as for keeping them bare AL that's probably out due to welds and just the finish on the AL itself so would need to Steel-it them black or have paint matched. Also would need to modify the front fenders (cut off a flange) in order to work with the AAL liners. The hardware and rivnuts that comes with them are huge! either need to do a lot of drilling out of the AAL rivnuts, liners and OEM mount holes or just use the AAL hardware. I had almost talked myself into keeping them but then tried the rears and instead of having them line up with the OEM holes you basically drill new ones and install rivnuts.

I do like the clearances and “look" of them but will probably return them as the are more work than I'm willing to do for flares and put the OEM back on. I am going to sleep on it and revisit in the morning lol.

That's what I get for bourbon shopping and not doing my research.
IMG_2145.jpeg
IMG_2142.jpeg
IMG_2143.jpeg

Last edited:
They look good as long as you don't look at weld beads. Makes your tires look further out ;)

Received the Motobilt AL fenders today. I stripped my fenders off while waiting on UPS with intentions of installing tonight. After opening and test fitting not sure I am going to install at all. IMHO quality for $$$ is lower than I expected (welds, stress marks in AL from bending, holes not lining up exact) and as for keeping them bare AL that's probably out due to welds and just the finish on the AL itself so would need to Steel-it them black or have paint matched. Also would need to modify the front fenders (cut off a flange) in order to work with the AAL liners. The hardware and rivnuts that comes with them are huge! either need to do a lot of drilling out of the AAL rivnuts, liners and OEM mount holes or just use the AAL hardware. I had almost talked myself into keeping them but then tried the rears and instead of having them line up with the OEM holes you basically drill new ones and install rivnuts.

I do like the clearances and “look" of them but will probably return them as the are more work than I'm willing to do for flares and put the OEM back on. I am going to sleep on it and revisit in the morning lol.

That's what I get for bourbon shopping and not doing my research.View attachment 33319View attachment 33320View attachment 33321
Color match fenders rino line inside to cover welds and sound deaden . You will be throwing mud and rocks all over your Jeep with your tires out . Just saying

This thread is a goldmine of ideas. Really thought-out build process. Thanks OP!
Thank you very much but I didn't this time lol. If I had taken the time to read the install instructions for the rears I would have passed on them. I did read the front as I figured they were the more difficult and knew they lined up with the existing fender hardware locations and I could make them work with the AAL liners. I don't think I am willing to drill 6 new holes through the body and AAL rear panel (per side) to mount them.

Color match fenders rino line inside to cover welds and sound deaden . You will be throwing mud and rocks all over your Jeep with your tires out . Just saying
That would definitely take care of the the problems I have with appearance and would look good just not sure I am willing to drill 6 new holes through the body and AAL rear panel (per side) to mount the rears. You are correct but TBH the OEMs don't do much how it is anyway lol.

They look good as long as you don't look at weld beads. Makes your tires look further out ;)
Thanks guess I was just expecting something a little different with the build on them They definitely do lol

Back