@WhiteBronze392
@tropicthunder392
-
Featured
- Thread starter
- #601
100% an issue.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
100% an issue.
I want to get those. I just ordered the Goose Gear cargo plate so I may have to wait.Received and installed the ARB diff covers todaydropping her off Thursday to get all of the RPM stuff installed
and maybe the tires if they get here in time View attachment 34264View attachment 34265View attachment 34266
They have been on my list for a year lolI want to get those. I just ordered the Goose Gear cargo plate so I may have to wait.
I finally pulled the trigger. I decided not to fo the rear seat delete because I feel like my cargo is a little more secure with the seats in. I ordered 2 Iceco slides and hope my fridge fits on one and my Packout fits on the other. It should work.Time goes by fast order it . It will be on your doorstep before you know itsome times it just takes me more time to think about what it is I want and then the price just goes up up up. Just saying
What control arms did you have?Installer sent me some pics. It’s coming along
View attachment 34332View attachment 34333View attachment 34334
All control arms were stock with the exception of the Mopar longer LCAs and swaybar links.What control arms did you have?
I need your 38s for free if you don't mind. For some reason I was the only one in our group, on Saturday, that tried this one obstacle and couldn't clear. Had to winch up it. It made no sense, it was right there but couldn't grab enough traction to get me up. I was secretly hoping some of the Jeeps behind me wouldn't make it...lol
Thank you! I was pleasantly surprised the rear doesn’t rub at all. He recommended trimming the very bottom back of the rear fenders because it was close but didn’t touch. No added bump pads just the metal cloak durospring bump stops.Sweet!
Thank you very much. I am very happy with it and rides great. It may be placebo effect but feels tighter with all of the RPM stuff.Your truck is really coming together. It's looks great and I hope rides to your liking.
Now I'll have to spend some cabbage. Lol
Nice .Plate made it before Jeep BeachhView attachment 34491
Thanks and lol yes it doesNice .
The plate jeep looks to be Stingray grey!
Yep! Been checking the mail everyday like I’m 10 years old waiting on my mail order lol they said two months but it was only about a monthJust in time for Jeep Beach!