@WhiteBronze392 Build

100% an issue.
🤣 didn’t do bad though. First when was when I swapped wheels and went to TG 37 and traded OEM tires and wheels for half doors. Sold the 37’s after I swapped to the RG 38 which I can hopefully sell when I go to 38 TG 👍

Received and installed the ARB diff covers today 👍 dropping her off Thursday to get all of the RPM stuff installed 😄 and maybe the tires if they get here in time
IMG_2765.jpeg
IMG_2766.jpeg
IMG_2767.jpeg

Last edited:
Time goes by fast order it . It will be on your doorstep before you know it 😬some times it just takes me more time to think about what it is I want and then the price just goes up up up. Just saying
I finally pulled the trigger. I decided not to fo the rear seat delete because I feel like my cargo is a little more secure with the seats in. I ordered 2 Iceco slides and hope my fridge fits on one and my Packout fits on the other. It should work.

What control arms did you have?

I need your 38s for free if you don't mind. For some reason I was the only one in our group, on Saturday, that tried this one obstacle and couldn't clear. Had to winch up it. It made no sense, it was right there but couldn't grab enough traction to get me up. I was secretly hoping some of the Jeeps behind me wouldn't make it...lol

What control arms did you have?

I need your 38s for free if you don't mind. For some reason I was the only one in our group, on Saturday, that tried this one obstacle and couldn't clear. Had to winch up it. It made no sense, it was right there but couldn't grab enough traction to get me up. I was secretly hoping some of the Jeeps behind me wouldn't make it...lol
All control arms were stock with the exception of the Mopar longer LCAs and swaybar links.

lol It sounds to me like you could use a great deal on some 38’s

Thank you! I was pleasantly surprised the rear doesn’t rub at all. He recommended trimming the very bottom back of the rear fenders because it was close but didn’t touch. No added bump pads just the metal cloak durospring bump stops.

Also had him install some 1/2” Teraflex spacers in front as it was 1” lower than the rear after I removed the spare and that heavy pro eagle 3 ton jack I had. The drivers spring has a little bow in it after and he suggested replacing the lower oem spring pads with metal cloak ones

Overall I am very happy with how it turned out and Ron the owner of the shop is a great guy

I also talked to him about installing fox bump stops next which is well beyond my capabilities lol. As you can see from the pics It’s got several more inches of up travel in front before I get near rubbing but the crazy long XR bump stops hit too soon.

He forgot to order the 38 trail grapplers 🤦🏻‍♂️ he’s been crazy busy before jeep beach which I totally understand and was just thankful he got me in. Im gonna hold off until after jeep beach when I get some other things done.

Last edited:
Your truck is really coming together. It's looks great and I hope rides to your liking.
Now I'll have to spend some cabbage. Lol

Your truck is really coming together. It's looks great and I hope rides to your liking.
Now I'll have to spend some cabbage. Lol
Thank you very much. I am very happy with it and rides great. It may be placebo effect but feels tighter with all of the RPM stuff.

Anything I can do to help separate you and your 💸 🤣

Just in time for Jeep Beach!
Yep! Been checking the mail everyday like I’m 10 years old waiting on my mail order lol they said two months but it was only about a month

Last edited:
Back