@WhiteBronze392 Build

I have the ARB twin under my passenger seat so that’s taken care of but it keeps blowing fuses some reason 😳
You don't want to plumb ARB lockers to a compressor installed in the interior. When the lockers are turned off, the smell of gear oil vents into the Jeep. If there is a seal leak, then it starts to burp gear oil.

Most people with ARBs install a single compressor in the engine compartment.
 
I have since moved toward either Dynatrac 60/80 or Fusion 60/80/14B. Still researching AIR vs Elocker. Looking for some install info on Air lockers. I have the ARB twin under my passenger seat so that’s taken care of but it keeps blowing fuses some reason 😳

There were trails I wanted to do at Windrock but was scared I would break something (axle related) I’m sure probably completely for no reason 🤣

A super cool guy I wheeled with there with a diesel on 37s (black one in picture) with I think every badge of honor and just got back from the rubicon had stock axles 🤣 they had been all over MOAB, Colorado and whatever you can imagine.
So I have a situation with my arb twin as well blowing fuses. When i fill up with my 4 hose connection, no issues. However, when I was airing up the beadlocks after I mounted tires 1 by 1, it blew a fuse on the 4th or 5th one. Wasn't sure what to make of it, replaced it and went on my way.

Couple months later, airing up on a trail, no issues. Someone in my group needed to air up and my 4 hose was too short so I let him use my single hose. On the 4th tire he was attaching detaching several times for proper fit and with that, keeps activating and deactivation the compressor..... it blew a fuse again.

Called ARB and they mentioned they are aware and it's caused more from the new distributors. They mentioned taking the revs up a bit like in winch mode on the tazer will keep it from blowing a fuse.

Not sure if it's the same scenario as you, but thought I'd share.
 
So I have a situation with my arb twin as well blowing fuses. When i fill up with my 4 hose connection, no issues. However, when I was airing up the beadlocks after I mounted tires 1 by 1, it blew a fuse on the 4th or 5th one. Wasn't sure what to make of it, replaced it and went on my way.

Couple months later, airing up on a trail, no issues. Someone in my group needed to air up and my 4 hose was too short so I let him use my single hose. On the 4th tire he was attaching detaching several times for proper fit and with that, keeps activating and deactivation the compressor..... it blew a fuse again.

Called ARB and they mentioned they are aware and it's caused more from the new distributors. They mentioned taking the revs up a bit like in winch mode on the tazer will keep it from blowing a fuse.

Not sure if it's the same scenario as you, but thought I'd share.
Yep same scenario airing up all 4. I didn’t realize it was a recurring problem until this week. After the first time I started carrying a bag of spare fuses but would like to figure out a fix not just a bandaid.
Thanks for sharing. Have you tried winch mode?
 
Last edited:
Yep same scenario caring up all 4. I didn’t realize it was a recurring problem until this week. After the first time I started carrying a bag of spare fuses but would like to figure out a fix not just a bandaid.
Thanks for sharing. Have you tried winch mode?
I haven't tried it yet with the compressor but did assign a button for it for when it comes up.
 
I haven't tried it yet with the compressor but did assign a button for it for when it comes up.
Thanks I will do the same. However I didn’t even think about it until your post but I didn’t have the Jeep running when I blew the fuses :confused:
 
So I have a situation with my arb twin as well blowing fuses. When i fill up with my 4 hose connection, no issues. However, when I was airing up the beadlocks after I mounted tires 1 by 1, it blew a fuse on the 4th or 5th one. Wasn't sure what to make of it, replaced it and went on my way.

Couple months later, airing up on a trail, no issues. Someone in my group needed to air up and my 4 hose was too short so I let him use my single hose. On the 4th tire he was attaching detaching several times for proper fit and with that, keeps activating and deactivation the compressor..... it blew a fuse again.

Called ARB and they mentioned they are aware and it's caused more from the new distributors. They mentioned taking the revs up a bit like in winch mode on the tazer will keep it from blowing a fuse.

Not sure if it's the same scenario as you, but thought I'd share.
I have blown fuses when having to air up other people's tires, after airing up mine. If I turn my AC to high and floor, it doesn't blow them. I guess it's a heat issue since mine is under the seat.

I have a new rule now when I wheel with people. I will air them up once, but if they go with me again, they will need their own compressor.
 
DogI have blown fuses when having to air up other people's tires, after airing up mine. If I turn my AC to high and floor, it doesn't blow them. I guess it's a heat issue since mine is under the seat.

I have a new rule now when I wheel with people. I will air them up once, but if they go with me again, they will need their own compressor.
Thanks. Mine is under my seat as well. Need to try this next time. I was probably messing up by not having the jeep running to begin with :rolleyes:
 
No issues with my single compressor in left rear taillight area. Large wire is your friend, voltage drop is not.
 
My 392’s new friend
IMG_9982.webp
 
NICE!! Gonna do it?
Not gonna lie It’s probably in its future lol. I bought it to drive for my business so I am not putting miles on my 392 which I would rather keep as a weekend toy and that’s what it’s suited for now anyway. I am gonna leave the JT alone except very minor improvements until I finish my 392 build.
 
Not gonna lie It’s probably in its future lol. I bought it to drive for my business so I am not putting miles on my 392 which I would rather keep as a weekend toy and that’s what it’s suited for now anyway. I am gonna leave the JT alone except very minor improvements until I finish my 392 build.
Nice! I wanna test drive a 392 to see how i like it! I test drove a TRX a while back.. Yeah.. LOL.. I know those are in 2 different ballparks.. 🤣🤣
 
Nice! I wanna test drive a 392 to see how i like it! I test drove a TRX a while back.. Yeah.. LOL.. I know those are in 2 different ballparks.. 🤣🤣
If I’d had any idea I was going to go this far with my build I may have started with a sport lol
 
Not gonna lie It’s probably in its future lol. I bought it to drive for my business so I am not putting miles on my 392 which I would rather keep as a weekend toy and that’s what it’s suited for now anyway. I am gonna leave the JT alone except very minor improvements until I finish my 392 build.
"Until I finish my 392 build" he says :ROFLMAO:

Just when I thought that build couldn't get any better, there's more?!
1759157299223.webp
 
"Until I finish my 392 build" he says :ROFLMAO:

Just when I thought that build couldn't get any better, there's more?!
View attachment 50140
😂 Thank you! axles are definitely on the list in the future, maybe next year, as well as a 426 conversion from Toms 4x4. I’ve got to get this new business rolling before doing anything like that.

You will see a change in the next few weeks however. I was thinking of powder coating my GR bumpers as I am tired of the aluminum look but had been talking to Dave @jeepguru about swapping to Motobilt bumpers and after GSMJI decided to pull the trigger. The tomahawk frame chop has had my eye for a while so I got it with the bull bar for the front and micro series for the rear. In typical Doetsch fashion Dave gave me a smokin deal and they showed up on my door step 3 days later. You should definitely hit him up for whatever you are looking at for great customer service and pricing.

I dropped them off at the powder coater today along with the GR racks.
I will post some install pics chopping the frame when I get them back. Hopefully before Jeeptoberfest in a few weeks!
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top