@WhiteBronze392 Build

You are going at it. Nice work.

Mine is up for the winter. New winter project toy on lift now .
Thanks this one one of those o should have just let the shop do 🤣

After this I’m done for a while except for the BD headlights until I save my pennies for axles

What’s the new project?
 
Last edited:
I love their front bumper. Their back bumper isn't for me at all.
Same here for the front I’ve wanted this one for a while but I needed to get the rest of the jeep modded to where it fit in lol. As for the rear I like the micro but no more or less than the Genright. I thought about keeping the GR rear and just powder coating it but I’m weird on matching 🙄
 
I’ve been messing around with amber and clear lenses. May swap the SAE fogs back to clear or amber amber ? To match the LP6 back lights and markers

Now I need the DOT LP6 headlights 😭 but should I go with amber or clear back lighting 🤔

9D0594BD-05AD-44AB-81CA-960DBC38CF40.webp


B2B2923D-E9B7-4EB1-86C5-7594EB18EFF1.webp
 
Last edited:
Draft Build List- Updated 1/23/26

2023 XR Delivered 2/25/2023

Appearance & Convenience
  • Hothead sunshade- Installed
  • Hothead Headliner -Installed
  • Terra Acoustics Speakers- Installed
  • Rugged Ridge locking hood latches - installed
  • Genright AL storage shelf- Installed
  • Genright Small AL tailgate storage shelf - installed
  • Tuffy Tailgate Lockbox - Installed
  • Quadratech dead pedal- Installed
  • Unofficial use only door pockets - installed (half doors)
  • Katzkin Tuscany Amaretto Seat Covers - installed
  • Mopar High Altitude Leather Dash inserts -installed
  • Distinction Applied 24+ Grille- installed
  • Armorlite flooring -installed
Wheels & Tires
  • Innov8 Racing Forged G600 17x8.5 Bronze -Installed
  • Rampage Fabrication Titanium Lug Nuts- installed
  • Artec Spare Delete- Installed
  • Mickey Thompson Baja Boss MT 40x13.5x17- installed
Lighting & Power
  • Baja Designs LP6 Pro (bumper)- Installed
  • Baja Designs Squadron-R SAE (fairlead) - Installed
  • Baja Designs Squadron Pro amber(A-Pillar/Ditch)- Installed
  • Baja Designs XL80 amber (A-Pillar) -Installed
  • Baja Designs rock lights (fender wells)- installed
  • Baja Designs S2 (rockers) - Installed
  • Baja Designs S1 Amber (knuckles)- installed
  • Wheeler Industries A-pillar brackets- installed
  • Motobilt high clearance tail lights - Installed
  • Gatekeeper Knuckle LightMounts - Installed
  • Switch-Pros SP9100 - Installed
  • Optima Yellow top- Installed
  • Apex 370 amp alternator - installed
  • Baja Designs LP6 DOT headlights
Suspension, Steering & Drivetrain
  • Rusty’s track bar mount brace - Installed
  • RPM AL Steering Kit- Installed
  • RPM AL Adjustable Control Arms-Installed
  • RPM Adjustable Track Bars -Installed
  • Rebel Off-road King 2.5 Coilover Kit- installed
  • King Bump Stops-installed
  • PSC XD Cylinder Assist Kit-installed
  • Dana Spicer 4.88 gears -installed
  • Artec truss and gusset kit- installed
  • Apex ball joints - installed
  • Rock Jock Antirock F&R- installed
  • Adams F&R 1350 Driveshafts - installed
Recovery & Air
  • Warn Zeon 10 S - Installed
  • Warn Power Interrupt - Installed
  • Factor 55 FlatLink - Installed
  • Safe Jack 6 Ton Recovery Kit- Installed
  • Innovative AT ARB Pressure Control Twin Compressor Kit- Installed
  • ARB Premium Recovery Kit - Installed
Performance
  • AWE Switchpath exhaust- Installed
  • Banks PedalMonster - Installed
  • Tazer Mini - Installed
  • Brawlerfab for Tazer Mini- Installed
  • No Limitz - installed
  • Toms 4x4 426 conversion
Protection
  • Dana Spicer F&R diff covers- Installed
  • Artec full belly pan - Installed
  • Rebel/Nemesis Inner fenders - installed
  • Nemesis Industries Crawler AL high line flares - installed
  • RSE Step Sliders - installed
  • Motobilt Tomahawk frame chop bumper w/bull bar- Installed
  • Motobilt Micro Series rear bumper - installed
  • Motobilt lower corner armor - installed
  • Motobilt Cage
Communication
  • Midland MXT275VP4 - installed
  • CMM 67 Designs Magnetic Mic mount- installed
  • 67 Designs phone mount- Installed
  • 67 Designs IPad mount - installed
  • Starlink
Tons & TCase
  • 60/80/14B Axles (Fusion, ECGS)
  • Sport Transfer case combo
  • Innov8 G400 17x9 bead lock
  • Mickey Thompson Baja Boss M/T 42x13.5x17


View attachment 50939Quite the build list! Looks awesome!
 
Had to revisit this thread as I just received and installed my nemesis fenders. Had done a lot of research back n forth on different brands, glad I went this route. Will most likely run out to the garage and drill for the light, should have thought of this earlier.

Question, when you trimmed for the rear fender flare, any issues with the fender seams coming apart or having to weld them together, or was the trimming too minimal?
 
Had to revisit this thread as I just received and installed my nemesis fenders. Had done a lot of research back n forth on different brands, glad I went this route. Will most likely run out to the garage and drill for the light, should have thought of this earlier.

Question, when you trimmed for the rear fender flare, any issues with the fender seams coming apart or having to weld them together, or was the trimming too minimal?
Yeah I’ve tried all the big name fenders at this point and the Nemesis are my favorite lol. I am not sure what inners you are running but there’s compliment the fenders well.

No I didn’t have any issues with the seams needing to be welded but I did take some black RTV and fill the gaps left so dirt couldn’t build up in there as there are some pretty large areas left.

Can’t wait to see pics! Did you leave bare, black or color match?

Edit: never mind I found the pics looks sweet!
 
Last edited:
Hey man, can you share what mount this is? I'm looking for a tablet mount of the sorts to hook up to my Bullet Point mount off the passenger's side to run ON-X GPS while on the trails.
It is from 67 designs but it doesn’t look like they are available any longer. You basically gave them your iPad model and the were made to order. My friend bought the universal holder from them and it works well.

 
Last edited:
It is from 67 designs but it doesn’t look like they are available any longer. You basically have them your iPad model and the were made to order. My friend bought the universal holder from them and it works well.

D67 made in the USA 🍻
 
Yeah I’ve tried all the big name fenders at this point and the Nemesis are my favorite lol. I am not sure what inners you are running but there’s compliment the fenders well.

No I didn’t have any issues with the seams needing to be welded but I did take some black RTV and fill the gaps left so dirt couldn’t build up in there as there are some pretty large areas left.

Can’t wait to see pics! Did you leave bare, black or color match?

Edit: never mind I found the pics looks sweet!
Yeah, running the AAL which I have concerns about trimming the lower rear as there is a support bracket. On my last JLURD I did similar to you filling in the gaps. Black fenders, now making me regret not powder coating the inners before. May just pick up some smooth bedliner and git er done.

Great post for many people to reference.
 
Yeah, running the AAL which I have concerns about trimming the lower rear as there is a support bracket. On my last JLURD I did similar to you filling in the gaps. Black fenders, now making me regret not powder coating the inners before. May just pick up some smooth bedliner and git er done.

Great post for many people to reference.
I had the AAL too and what I found out through my fender journey is that for split OEM fenders AAL is perfect but once I went to aftermarket fenders I ran into various issues.
I had originally planned to keep the AAL and cut them to fit with the rebel coil over kit but after looking I figured I would just butcher them lol. I ordered the front nemesis inners made for the rebel kit and went ahead and did the rears so they would match. After ordering the nemesis flares flares I am glad I did as the AAL would have taken lots of modifications to work with the cutting of at all
 
It is from 67 designs but it doesn’t look like they are available any longer. You basically gave them your iPad model and the were made to order. My friend bought the universal holder from them and it works well.

Looks like you better hurry to order 67 Designs products. That stinks
IMG_0922.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top