-
Featured
- #861
It’s gona drive nice
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It’s gona drive nice
Thanks Ron does awesome work forWow! Nice work.
It’s going to be a bear to get it home without power steering if it chooses not to workIt’s gona drive nice![]()
Let us know how you like the MT tires , I've thought about running those in a 37".
Will do! I chose them over the 40 Nitto trail grapplers because of weight and load range. They are over 20 pounds lighter per tire and load range C like the 38 ridge grapplers they replaced and are also only about 8 pounds heavierLet us know how you like the MT tires , I've thought about running those in a 37".
This is some serious setup man! If only we had somewhere nearby to enjoy our Jeeps! Do you daily yours?
I'm in the same situation , not far from you'll. I mildly off- road once or twice a year. The look is killer though.This is some serious setup man! If only we had somewhere nearby to enjoy our Jeeps! Do you daily yours?
Mine is currently my daily and I struggle to justify building it up as great as yours when it sees dirt maybe once a yearl haha![]()
Yeah I know me too! I do daily it right now but not far. I work from home so just normal errands running around and picking up and dropping off the kids at school. The fun stuff to drive it lol. If I had a highway commute or something it would be different. I am planning on the GSMJI later this year and heading over to windrock but my goal is getting a tow rig and trailer to start doing some wheeling trips throughout the year. I would like to do something like thisThis is some serious setup man! If only we had somewhere nearby to enjoy our Jeeps! Do you daily yours?
Mine is currently my daily and I struggle to justify building it up as great as yours when it sees dirt maybe once a yearl haha![]()
There is a guy on the TJ forum who bought a long trailer half enclosed cargo, half open. He finished out the enclosed part like a camper and did a really nice job on it. Then Jeep on the back.Yeah I know me too! I do daily it right now but not far. I work from home so just normal errands running around and picking up and dropping off the kids at school. The fun stuff to drive it lol. If I had a highway commute or something it would be different. I am planning on the GSMJI later this year and heading over to windrock but my goal is getting a tow rig and trailer to start doing some wheeling trips throughout the year. I would like to do something like this
View attachment 46631
That is the reason I chose mine. How are yours doing? My Jeep seems to bounce up and down and Discount is having a hard time balancing two of the tires. It may be they are out of round.Will do! I chose them over the 40 Nitto trail grapplers because of weight and load range. They are over 20 pounds lighter per tire and load range C like the 38 ridge grapplers they replaced and are also only about 8 pounds heavier
So far so good on the 20 mile drive home lol. From the looks they seem to have taken less weight to balance than the RGsThat is the reason I chose mine. How are yours doing? My Jeep seems to bounce up and down and Discount is having a hard time balancing two of the tires. It may be they are out of round.
My .02 cents... I have had my 37 MT for almost a year now and they have been excellent.So far so good on the 20 mile drive home lol. From the looks they seem to have taken less weight to balance than the RGs
NiceStill have some work to do but she’s home View attachment 46637View attachment 46638View attachment 46639View attachment 46640View attachment 46641
Thank you!Nice
Not garageable?
Really nice build!!!Still have some work to do but she’s home View attachment 46637View attachment 46638View attachment 46639View attachment 46640View attachment 46641
Thank you and likewise!Really nice build!!!![]()
Congrats , looks greatStill have some work to do but she’s home View attachment 46637View attachment 46638View attachment 46639View attachment 46640View attachment 46641