@WhiteBronze392 Build

Removed bronze from exterior thanks to distinction applied and underground graphics. Wheels are next 🤔

As much as I like the bronze/gold on the 392 badging, I think this change looks awesome on the white Jeep.
 
As much as I like the bronze/gold on the 392 badging, I think this change looks awesome on the white Jeep.
Thank you! I liked the bronze too but I had too many different colors going on. Several different shades of bronze, gold, grey, black, silver and white 🤣
 
Thank you! I liked the bronze too but I had too many different colors going on. Several different shades of bronze, gold, grey, black, silver and white 🤣

I'm starting to feel the same with the blue / gold / black on the outside, and then all red interior on the inside.
 
Clean for the first time since offroading at Jeeptoberfest.
IMG_7442.webp
IMG_7444.webp
IMG_7445.webp
 
How well do the sensors on that bumper work?
That looks like a next venture bumper but I’m not sure thanks
They work pretty much like they did with the stock bumper. This one is Genright
 
I did some maintenance over the past few days. Started having battery issues so swapped to the Optima. Noticed the PS fluid was low and topped it off. Swapped the OEM air filter for a AFE magnum flow dry. The OEM didn’t look bad but I’m at 19,000 miles so figured it was time. Also an oil change!
IMG_7529.webp
IMG_7530.webp
IMG_7531.webp
IMG_7532.webp
IMG_7534.webp
IMG_7533.webp
IMG_7535.webp
IMG_7537.webp
 
I did some maintenance over the past few days. Started having battery issues so swapped to the Optima. Noticed the PS fluid was low and topped it off. Swapped the OEM air filter for a AFE magnum flow dry. The OEM didn’t look bad but I’m at 19,000 miles so figured it was time. Also an oil change! View attachment 45442View attachment 45443View attachment 45444View attachment 45445View attachment 45446View attachment 45447View attachment 45448View attachment 45449
You did all that work on her jeep?!
 
I did some maintenance over the past few days. Started having battery issues so swapped to the Optima. Noticed the PS fluid was low and topped it off. Swapped the OEM air filter for a AFE magnum flow dry. The OEM didn’t look bad but I’m at 19,000 miles so figured it was time. Also an oil change! View attachment 45442View attachment 45443View attachment 45444View attachment 45445View attachment 45446View attachment 45447View attachment 45448View attachment 45449
Funny 👍
 
12v being fed 20v! 392 swap for the win!
That little thing scoots! She does donuts lol. I did the same to my son’s power wheels Raptor too. Burns through the plastic ‘“tires” pretty quick. Tried wrapping them in rubber but stripped the gears in the transmissions and had to replace 🙄
 
Last edited:
That little thing scoots! She does donuts lol. I did the same to my son’s power wheels Raptor too. Burns through the plastic ‘“tires” pretty quick. Tried wrapping them in rubber but stripped the gears in the transmissions and had to replace 🙄
Great point there’s how you find the weak link just add more horsepower.🥴
 
Installed the Apex boost kit today! Thanks @jeepguru ! Itook me about 6 hours total with beer breaks and checking the smoker. It was not hard but but a lot of stuff to remove and a lot of steps. Hardest part for me was removing the low pressure line (my mods made it more difficult) I ended up dropping the sway bay and then it was easy peasy.
I also bent the brackets for the cooler slightly to keep it from rubbing the shroud. I have not removed the gauge yet as recommended but will eventually.
I can’t definitely tell a huge difference when turning the wheels at a stop. Worth the money for sure IMHO
IMG_7797.webp

lp_image.webp

IMG_7801.webp

IMG_7802.webp
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top