@WhiteBronze392
@tropicthunder392
-
Featured
- Thread starter
- #721
Yeah please do I can only imagineIt is crazy clean. Very nice skids. I need to take a picture under mine sometime.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yeah please do I can only imagineIt is crazy clean. Very nice skids. I need to take a picture under mine sometime.
I will take one when I get it back. Here is my diaper that I took off before I took it to the shop. Not too bad.Yeah please do I can only imagine
What are your thoughts on this dead pedal?Quadratech dead pedal installed today. These have been out of stock forever
View attachment 37698
That looks nice I got the Moore dead pedalWhat are your thoughts on this dead pedal?
TIA
I definitely like it so far. Nice feel, adjustable, easy to move out of the way to remove the mat (I am going to need to cut my tux mat but no biggie) and super easy to install! One bolt lolWhat are your thoughts on this dead pedal?
TIA
Thank you for your feedback. Easy is always a plus.I definitely like it so far. Nice feel, adjustable, easy to move out of the way to remove the mat (I am going to need to cut my tux mat but no biggie) and super easy to install! One bolt lol
Yeah I had read bout a few that were very challenging to install it’s also very sturdy and well built.Thank you for your feedback. Easy is always a plus.
So you have Tux mats? How do you like them?
I get it, we all need someone to blame for improving these beasts. Like I blame you for getting 38's. No regrets but wallet is thinner. PS I already have 5k miles on them and still have 3k more to get home.Thanks to @Ted392 my tail lights are now huge so I ordered some Motobiilt tail lights which will allow me to relocate the BD S2s from below the bumper (lots of rewiring) now to the taillights so I can mount the trailer hook ups again as well.
I will be giving up the BSM so![]()
Great set up.Draft Build List- Updated 8/5/24
2023 XR Delivered 2/25/2023
Appearance & Convenience
Wheels & Tires
- TuxMats (front, rear and cargo)-Installed
- Hothead sunshade- Installed
- Hothead Headliner -Installed
- 67 Designs phone mount- Installed
- 67 Designs IPad mount - installed
- Tazer Mini - Installed
- Terra Acoustics Speakers- Installed
- Rugged Ridge locking hood latches - installed
- Brawlerfab for Tazer Mini- Installed
- Genright AL storage shelf- Installed
- Tuffy Tailgate Lockbox - Installed
- Quadratech dead pedal- Installed
- PRP Seats
- Armorlite flooring
Lighting
- Innov8 G600 17x8.5 Bronze -Installed
- Nitto Ridge Grappler 38x12.5x17 - Installed
- Artec Spare Delete- Installed
- Mickey Thompson Baja Boss MT 40x13.5x17
Suspension, Steering & Drivetrain
- Baja Designs LP6 Pro bumper mount kit- Installed
- Baja Designs Squadron-R SAE fog kit - Installed
- Baja Designs Squadron Pro A -Pillar kit w/ amber lenses - Installed
- Baja Designs Sport dual reverse kit - Installed
- Baja Designs XL80 amber -Installed
- Wheeler MFG A-pillar brackets- installed
- Motobilt high clearance tail lights - ordered
Recovery & Air
- Clayton Performance Coils - Installed
- MetalCloak durospring bump stops- Installed
- Fox 2.5 DSC Factory Race Series- Installed
- Fox ATS - Installed
- Rusty’s track bar mount brace - Installed
- Synergy Stabilizer Relocation Kit - Installed
- RPM AL Steering Kit- Installed
- RPM AL Adjustable Control Arms-Installed
- RPM Adjustable Track Bars -Installed
- RPM sway bar links - Installed
- Fox Bump Stops
- PSC steering
- Dynatrac ball joints
- RCV front & rear axles
- Artec F&R truss
Performance
- Warn Zeon 10 S - Installed
- Warn Power Interrupt - Installed
- Factor 55 FlatLink - Installed
- Safe Jack 6 Ton Recovery Kit- Installed
- Innovative AT ARB Pressure Control Twin Compressor Kit- Installed
- ARB Premium Recovery Kit - Installed
Protection
- AWE Switchpath exhaust- Installed
- Banks PedalMonster - Installed
Communication
- AAL Inner Fenders- Installed
- Genright Ultra Clearance AL front bumper-Installed
- Genright AL rear bumper-Installed
- Genright Steel Rocker Guards- Installed
- ARB F&R diff covers- Installed
- Genright AL flares- Installed
- Artec full belly pan - Installed
- Genright cage
Portals
- Midland MXT275VP4 - installed
- Garmin In Reach Mini 2
- CMM 67 Designs Magnetic Mic mount- installed
- 74 Weld Portals
- Currie 4.10 ring and pinion
- Innov8 G500 17x9 bead lock 8x6.5 5.75” BS
View attachment 37239
Thank you!Great set up.
I get it, we all need someone to blame for improving these beasts. Like I blame you for getting 38's. No regrets but wallet is thinner. PS I already have 5k miles on them and still have 3k more to get home.
glad you are enjoying them your rig looks sweet and seems to be performing great! lol
I am going to attempt to get the BSM sensors to work with the Motobilt lights but not sure I can.
www.dirtroadcredmedia.com
Nice work! Once you replace the oem taillights, you realize how fugly they are. Only trail obstacles are attracted to them.I installed the Motobilt tail lights this evening. Very quick and easy install. I need to reroute the wiring from the BD S2 on the bottom of the bumper to the ones in the tails and remove them but looks like it will not be too bad as there is easy access to the back of the tail lights. I think I will have to remove the bumper to remove them however
I also ordered a harness from dirt road cred that taps into the tail light to finally wire up a license plate light and it also has a tail for reverse so I could wire these S2 to reverse and leave both
![]()
Jeep Wrangler JL / JLU / JT Taillight Harness Extension Plug-n-Play
Dirt Road Cred is proud to carry this 2018-2025 Jeep Wrangler JL / JLU and 2020-2025 Gladiator Tailgate Wiring Extension harness for your vehicle. If you have been looking for the perfect solution to extend the wiring on your Jeep to add Third Brake Lights, Running Lights, and even a reverse...www.dirtroadcredmedia.com
I disabled BSM on the Tazer for now but I am still going to mess around and see if I can get the sensors to work with these lights.
I also had a hyper flash (blinker out) on the driver side only but reset in Tazer and will see if it sticks. That is one thing that will make me remove them.
I am going to test them for a bit before I go through the trouble of rewiring/removing the S2s
View attachment 38294View attachment 38297View attachment 38303View attachment 38305
Yeah you made me realize thatNice work! Once you replace the oem taillights, you realize how fugly they are. Only trail obstacles are attracted to them.
Same goes for the oem 35's. You made me realize how tiny they are once 38's are fitted.Yeah you made me realize that![]()
I would love to but life keeps getting in the way lolSame goes for the oem 35's. You made me realize how tiny they are once 38's are fitted.
You have to get your beast out west and put it through its paces. Lots of fun to be had traveling this great country in a 392.