Order status and Jeep chat

Order Confirmed 12-29-2021. Finally Scheduled 6-17-2022, Not quite 6 months from order to Scheduling.

Meanwhile, I just drove my other one to Michigan (around 400 miles) with a hitch cargo rack loaded down with beach stuff and a full trunk (and a family of 4) and I am blown away by how much better this thing is on the highway than my 2020 with the 3.6/Manual trans! It outperforms it in every measurable way except perhaps fuel economy. Although with 20s and 35s on the V6 without a regear, the mileage was not ideal and it would lose MPH up hils. Averaged right at 14mpg on the way up and then filled it with $6.05/gallon 93!! OUCH!

Shipped
Jun-15-2022

ESTIMATED DELIVERY
JUL-11-2022

• Love
Reactions: dog
Mine went down the main assembly line on 5/16 and has been sitting in the aftermarket "Body Vendor" ever since. Ordered on 2/5/22. Annoying, but I know others have been waiting much longer so I try to stay patient. Build: Granite Crystal, XR Package, Sky One-Touch, Satin Black Grille, Off-Road Camera, Gorilla Glass, Trail Rail System, Trailer Tow Package.

So after more than a month in aftermarket Body Vendor status, my 392XR was released to shipping yesterday. It was built as a 22MY despite my agreeing to allow Jeep to push it back to a 23 if necessary to keep the XR package. I see it in the Cassens system as pending for shipping. It only has a short distance to come from Toledo to WNY once it actually gets put on a truck, so hopefully not too much longer. Wondering which component(s) had it held up in aftermarket so long. Beyond XR I also have Gorilla Glass and Trail Rail, so who knows?

So after more than a month in aftermarket Body Vendor status, my 392XR was released to shipping yesterday. It was built as a 22MY despite my agreeing to allow Jeep to push it back to a 23 if necessary to keep the XR package. I see it in the Cassens system as pending for shipping. It only has a short distance to come from Toledo to WNY once it actually gets put on a truck, so hopefully not too much longer. Wondering which component(s) had it held up in aftermarket so long. Beyond XR I also have Gorilla Glass and Trail Rail, so who knows?
Samesies

My 392 finally arrived this Friday! Been busy driving her around trying to get through that break in period, and have already started on the mods. I'll post up some pics and more details as soon as the weather permits a wash and some good lighting!

IT
HAS
ARRIVED!!!

My 392 just got dropped at the dealership an hour ago. Will be picking it up late tomorrow or early Friday. So excited!

image4.JPG

Attachments

• image3.JPG
    image3.JPG
    160.7 KB · Views: 82
  • image5.JPG
    image5.JPG
    174.6 KB · Views: 81
Been sitting in a rail car at the terminus in Voltz, Mo since the 21st, ETD just updated from 6/28-7/11 to 7/05-7/19... :poop:

Mine was finally shipped on the 26th.
God, I hope it doesn't sit it in a rail car for very long.
I have co-workers and family lined up ready to see it. :)

Still learning on how to post appropriately. Bear with me. But this is my new 392 ordered four months ago,

The gods of vehicle delivery are downright taunting me at this point. As you know from post above, my 392 arrived at the dealership yesterday. Unfortunately the Manufacturers Statement of Origin (MSO) document has not. That silly piece of paper apparently comes by snail mail only and has to be in the dealers possession before they can legally allow a customer to take delivery. In normal times they arrive before the vehicle makes it to the dealer. I'm being told with all the pandemic, staffing shortage, etc. issues they have randomly been arriving later then the vehicle recently. Sometimes by a day or two and worst case so far for my dealer was over a month. So, everything is ready for me to take my new 392 home but I can't until this stupid piece of paper arrives in the US Mail. I at least got to go over and see it and sit in it this afternoon. Just kill me now!

The gods of vehicle delivery are downright taunting me at this point. As you know from post above, my 392 arrived at the dealership yesterday. Unfortunately the Manufacturers Statement of Origin (MSO) document has not. That silly piece of paper apparently comes by snail mail only and has to be in the dealers possession before they can legally allow a customer to take delivery. In normal times they arrive before the vehicle makes it to the dealer. I'm being told with all the pandemic, staffing shortage, etc. issues they have randomly been arriving later then the vehicle recently. Sometimes by a day or two and worst case so far for my dealer was over a month. So, everything is ready for me to take my new 392 home but I can't until this stupid piece of paper arrives in the US Mail. I at least got to go over and see it and sit in it this afternoon. Just kill me now!
Maybe that’s why mne has been at dealer for three weeks now. I pick it up tomorrow finally after 8 1/2 months of waiting.

Well fellas, I've been lurking here a long time and my day finally came so I thought that I should pay it forward with some data points since this thread was so helpful to me. I ordered a 2022 a few weeks after the XR option was pulled from the ordering banks on March 29th. I received a VON the same day and a VIN one week later and was given an update that my order was in D1 Status with scheduled ship date (production movement not shipping from factory) of 4/21. I was told to check back in mid may which I did and was told the car was at the Mopar body vender and to check back in a few weeks. lucky for me that besides checking cryptovin I came across another users post regarding the new jeep tracking tool which showed me that my car had shipped a few days later by train. After reaching out to the dealer they confirmed it was on the train and destined for the port on 6/8 and it would take 2 weeks to arrive from the port to the dealership. The vehicle arrived to the dealership on 6/13, 2 days earlier than the jeep tracking tool advised. I ordered the car from an out of state dealer about 1500 miles away, and the car sat on the lot for about 10 days waiting for a closed carrier transport and arrived in my driveway on 6/28. I was extremely happy with the 10 week wait, and the whole buying experience in general. I listed my build below for those who may be curious how options may affect wait times.

Thanks to all those others who posted and helped make the wait bearable and best of luck to you guys still waiting on your orders

2022 392
Silver Zynith
Integrated off road camera
Mopar hinge gate reinforcement
Sky one touch top
Corning gorilla glass
Mopar all weather floor mats
Mopar windshield tie down
Trail management system
Trailer tow package

• Love
How long from Built status to ship date? Got built status update on June 24th. Delivery still TBD. Been a long 7 months 😆
same here 6/27 shipped status but neither Jeep or the dealer can provide a transit eta. I am assuming 2 weeks if it doesn't sit in a railyard for a month LOL

MIne's been sitting in the Voltz rail holding yard since June 15th. 🤕 It's ridiculous that Stellantis can't move these built units any faster than they do.

Congrats! Curious how many days from shipped status to dealership arrival?

Mine only had a short distance to go, generally speaking, from the Toledo plant to Western New York, so it was entirely by truck with no rail segment in play. According to Cassens website, it was delivered to dealer 51 hours after it was tagged as loaded and "shipped" from the plant.

As far as shipping after being released from build, mine was put on a truck about 3 days after it officially completed build process and inspection.

Back