Order status and Jeep chat

I have you beat... 12-29-2021 order date.... still in D.
You have to be close. I am receiving mine tomorrow that was ordered on 12/28 and arrived at the dealer on 5/28. Specs...XR, Power top, Gorilla, Trailer, Trail Mgmt, Off Road Camera, All Weather Mats and Black in color.

You have to be close. I am receiving mine tomorrow that was ordered on 12/28 and arrived at the dealer on 5/28. Specs...XR, Power top, Gorilla, Trailer, Trail Mgmt, Off Road Camera, All Weather Mats and Black in color.
Man... spec'd almost identical to mine minus the power top (which I would think would not cause a delay on my part). I guess we shall see.

Man... spec'd almost identical to mine minus the power top (which I would think would not cause a delay on my part). I guess we shall see.
Right, I would think you're would have been ahead of mine!

Right, I would think you're would have been ahead of mine!
I'm waiting for the "call" telling me it's getting switch to a 2023.

Got my window sticker! :D Fingers crossed that that means it'll ship soon...

It will, I got my window sticker on 5/12 and it arrived at the Vegas railyard I think it was 5/20 and took delivery on 6/3. Regardless, every day is so worth the wait. I have never driven a vehicle that I enjoy driving like this one. Trust me, like everybody on here has said, it will be worth the wait.

It will, I got my window sticker on 5/12 and it arrived at the Vegas railyard I think it was 5/20 and took delivery on 6/3. Regardless, every day is so worth the wait. I have never driven a vehicle that I enjoy driving like this one. Trust me, like everybody on here has said, it will be worth the wait.
Man, I'm hoping it's the case that she gets here sooner rather than later! I can already tell the 392 is gonna be worth the wait, like you said, everyone here, and every single youtube vid I've watched all say the same thing... the 392 is awesome!

The break in period is rough though. Mine arrived with 12 miles on it. You just wanna get on it and listen to it, but you know you can’t. That’s the only part that sucks. Lol
Man, I'm hoping it's the case that she gets here sooner rather than later! I can already tell the 392 is gonna be worth the wait, like you said, everyone here, and every single youtube vid I've watched all say the same thing... the 392 is awesome!
The hardest part is the break in period. You just wanna get on it and listen to it, but you know you shouldn’t. I’m just now at about 300 miles. It’s about time to get on it for real! Lol

Got my build sheet 5/19 and have been checking crypto every day since, hoping to see that window sticker. Jeep chat says it's in inspection, dealer says "I" code. Crossing my fingers I see a sticker and a shipped status soon!

Congrats on your window sticker!!

Got my build sheet 5/19 and have been checking crypto every day since, hoping to see that window sticker. Jeep chat says it's in inspection, dealer says "I" code. Crossing my fingers I see a sticker and a shipped status soon!

Damn, that sucks. Glad you got your build sheet. That was an exciting day for me. I guess I was lucky. Build sheet on 5/10, sticker on 5/12 and in KZ on 5/14 and made it to Vegas like 5/20. The longest part was from the Vegas rail yard to the dealer. Picked it up 6/3.

• Jeep Wave
Reactions: dog

I was in "pending final inspection" for 3.5 weeks for what it's worth, but I think I was heavily delayed either by gorilla glass, or the trail rail. Or I had a real thorough inspector lmao. Hope you get that window sticker soon man!

• Useful
Reactions: dog
I was in "pending final inspection" for 3.5 weeks for what it's worth, but I think I was heavily delayed either by gorilla glass, or the trail rail. Or I had a real thorough inspector lmao. Hope you get that window sticker soon man!
Any more than a month and I'll start to be concerned, haha. Strangely, I don't have trail rails or gorilla glass. Just XR, front cam, trailer/tow.
Nothing to worry about just yet, I'm holding fast!

Oh yea. Mine is finally in production.
Ordered April 25th.
Estimated delivery date July 8th.
I won't sleep for a month. Wife is more excited than I am.

it's coming @dog you will love it.
First things to add to it is 35s and the RockSlide Engineering steps. Got the steps on the 2 dr. Rubi and we love them. Damn expensive, but worth every penny.

Mine went down the main assembly line on 5/16 and has been sitting in the aftermarket "Body Vendor" ever since. Ordered on 2/5/22. Annoying, but I know others have been waiting much longer so I try to stay patient. Build: Granite Crystal, XR Package, Sky One-Touch, Satin Black Grille, Off-Road Camera, Gorilla Glass, Trail Rail System, Trailer Tow Package.

Mine went down the main assembly line on 5/16 and has been sitting in the aftermarket "Body Vendor" ever since. Ordered on 2/5/22. Annoying, but I know others have been waiting much longer so I try to stay patient. Build: Granite Crystal, XR Package, Sky One-Touch, Satin Black Grille, Off-Road Camera, Gorilla Glass, Trail Rail System, Trailer Tow Package.
Is it because you are getting the XR package? Rumor is there's a shortage on the parts.
XR package was not available when I ordered mine. I was two weeks too late.

Is it because you are getting the XR package? Rumor is there's a shortage on the parts.
XR package was not available when I ordered mine. I was two weeks too late.
I'm thinking it's probably more some of the smaller accessory type stuff. The XR components being unavailable likely would have stopped it from going down the main line. The "aftermarket" stuff is more like the rock rails, trail rail, etc. that get added on over in the Mopar "body vendor" shop after main assembly. But, who really knows for sure these days with crazy procurement issues and apparent no rhyme or reason to the production sequencing from one vehicle order to the next?

Yah doubt if it’s XR…though could be something like the fender extensions on the package.

I switched my 22 nonXR to a 23 XR and trail rail was no longer an option. So maybe that’s one of the things causing a hold up.

Back