Half Door Premium Uppers?

nismo1013

Reaction score
Current Rides
2023 392XR
I think this should be simple but my google-fu seems to be weak. Anyone know where to find just the premium uppers for the half door? 🧐

I can't find all 4 premium uppers as a set but it looks like you can order them individually from your local Mopar parts dept. They are all listed under #10 on the diagram for the Convertible Top assembly. Please double check with the parts department before you order but the sequential part numbers for the Premium Uppers I came up with are:

Right Rear Window Part Number: 6AA20FX9AD $535
Left Rear Window Part Number: 6AA21FX9AD $539
Right Front Window Part Number: 6AA22FX9AE $565
Left Front Window Part Number: 6AA23FX9AE $565

I still have by SOT on my Jeep cuz it's still cold up here, but I plan on putting on the soft top and half doors in May and I'll take a look at the Mopar part numbers and I try and update this post when I do. (y)

I can't find all 4 premium uppers as a set but it looks like you can order them individually from your local Mopar parts dept. They are all listed under #10 on the diagram for the Convertible Top assembly. Please double check with the parts department before you order but the sequential part numbers for the Premium Uppers I came up with are:

Right Rear Window Part Number: 6AA20FX9AD $535
Left Rear Window Part Number: 6AA21FX9AD $539
Right Front Window Part Number: 6AA22FX9AE $565
Left Front Window Part Number: 6AA23FX9AE $565

I still have by SOT on my Jeep cuz it's still cold up here, but I plan on putting on the soft top and half doors in May and I'll take a look at the Mopar part numbers and I try and update this post when I do. (y)
Much appreciated! 🙏

Back