Order status and Jeep chat

hope so… I’m thinking it’s with body only about 5 days to a week.
 
Mine is still waiting on extra parts? JB status
1651460993389.webp
 
Well shoot… in this world of crazy logistics and shipping… that can be months! That’s where I’m at… JB
 
No rhyme or reason why some take 8 weeks and some take 8 months :mad:
 
Finally, jeep chat had this to say today:

Thank you for your patience. The vehicle order is fully assembled and ready for the road! We lack the ETA here, please keep in contact with your dealer for this information. Glad I was able to get that update to you, please do keep in touch with us or your dealer for the latest. Can I assist with anything else for today?

Still nothing on crypto, other than build sheet found. Maybe updated after 5-6 pm today.
Dealer told me JB status last week. Looking forward to his update this week!

ordered Nov 21
Sting gray black grill
XR
TOW package
gorilla glass
front cam
trail rail cargo mount system
 
Finally, jeep chat had this to say today:

Thank you for your patience. The vehicle order is fully assembled and ready for the road! We lack the ETA here, please keep in contact with your dealer for this information. Glad I was able to get that update to you, please do keep in touch with us or your dealer for the latest. Can I assist with anything else for today?

Still nothing on crypto, other than build sheet found. Maybe updated after 5-6 pm today.
Dealer told me JB status last week. Looking forward to his update this week!

ordered Nov 21
Sting gray black grill
XR
TOW package
gorilla glass
front cam
trail rail cargo mount system
Got everything like you but also half doors. Still jb
 
Hello all!
I have been in JB for 35 days!
I ordered 10/09.
Waiting has definitely taken the excitement away.
At this point, I'd rather wait for a 23.
It makes no sense why so many of us have waited so long!
 
Nope :cautious: You?
Hi..
New to this forum but have been a loyal Jeep owner since 1989..

I received a call from Jeep Cares last week regarding my 2022 392 order that I placed in January.. The representative said that she needed to speak with me regarding my 392 build I placed 4 months ago. After hearing all the news about the cancellation of the 392, I got a sick feeling in my stomach. I finally got a hold of the person who left the message and was offered an interesting offer. As mentioned in other posts the XR package is no longer available. I was given option of deleting the XR package and receiving the Jeep as a 2022, or keeping the XR package and accepting an additional 2 month wait for a 2023. When asked if I could upgrade to the 50 anniversary model I was told the only option was to keep the XR package and no other options could change. I obviously chose to wait for the 2023. They would not confirm what else might change with the 2023 392 but they did confirm that all new orders are closed for the model year. You heard that right, you officially cannot order a 2023 unless you are already waiting for a 2022. I also requested a email from Jeep stating that the dealer must accept my original MSRP from my 2022 order. This site has been very helpful and I just wanted to pass along the most current information that I have received. Thanks for reading this post.

You see this post? Man i feel better knowing our jeeps are built. I don’t want to wait for a 23’ not sure about you.
I’d rather know i have one on the way than to take a chance with a 23 model.
 
I'm hoping all y'all keep your XR orders as '23s, that means my non-XR should have the common parts available quicker to hit D1... :cool:
 
So thinking this through, the ONLY way it makes sense, is a marketing push for the twentieth anniversary.. (see post Post in thread 'Say Goodbye to the 2022 392' )

Think about it… if the parts are going to be available this summer as some are suggesting, to be 23’s…. THEN PARTS ARE GOING TO BE AVAILABLE! And they could continue as 22’s… So, I’m sticking with IF it pans out as some are posting, it is a marketing decision to move to 23 ahead of schedule. And I will gladly keep my Holy Grail of a 2022 (assuming I ever get the thing!) with barely over 6 months production run.
 
Hi..
New to this forum but have been a loyal Jeep owner since 1989..

I received a call from Jeep Cares last week regarding my 2022 392 order that I placed in January.. The representative said that she needed to speak with me regarding my 392 build I placed 4 months ago. After hearing all the news about the cancellation of the 392, I got a sick feeling in my stomach. I finally got a hold of the person who left the message and was offered an interesting offer. As mentioned in other posts the XR package is no longer available. I was given option of deleting the XR package and receiving the Jeep as a 2022, or keeping the XR package and accepting an additional 2 month wait for a 2023. When asked if I could upgrade to the 50 anniversary model I was told the only option was to keep the XR package and no other options could change. I obviously chose to wait for the 2023. They would not confirm what else might change with the 2023 392 but they did confirm that all new orders are closed for the model year. You heard that right, you officially cannot order a 2023 unless you are already waiting for a 2022. I also requested a email from Jeep stating that the dealer must accept my original MSRP from my 2022 order. This site has been very helpful and I just wanted to pass along the most current information that I have received. Thanks for reading this post.

You see this post? Man i feel better knowing our jeeps are built. I don’t want to wait for a 23’ not sure about you.
I’d rather know i have one on the way than to take a chance with a 23 model.
I'm in the same boat waiting for a 23' on my XR order. I honestly expected to wait 8-10 months from when I placed my order, so this wasn't a tough call to get from Jeep.
 
Ordered my first 392XR on December 10 and Jeep Cares Chat just said today that it's in "Framing" Status. It went D1 on last Thursday, so I guess that means it's making progress, but @YukonCornelius story is starting to take the wind out of my sails. They don't have a Dealer ETA for me, so it sounds like it could get built and then still take another few months to get here.

But finally seeing that it's in some sort of "build" mode is at least something I guess.

My second order (the hedge that I placed when I got nervous about my local dealer doing me wrong) is still in "scheduling", so I guess that means "C" status. Unfortunately, that one was ordered at 10% off MSRP and the one currently being built is at MSRP. I'd love to get that cheaper one first, but it looks like I may have two of them for a short time and the first one will be listed for sale shortly after #2 arrives.
 

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top