Installed the front AAL liners today. Much better than none lol. They also sent replacement lights and harnesses to try to get rid of the lights out on the dash but nope! Still does it. Have tried everything I know to try with the tazer also but the harness is supposed to take care of the problem without Tazer






Install was straightforward just had to modify the lower drivers side bracket due to the Rusty’s track bar bracket covering one of the frame mounting holes.
I realized once I had installed the passenger side I had forgotten to put the aluminum plate on behind the logo so left the drivers side off as well since I was pretty hot and sweaty by then (more ventilation

) I will probably install them when I remove the liners again.
If you are installing the full AAL fender fastener kit make sure not to install the riv nuts in the four locations where the upper brackets go. I avoided this mistake I had seen through my research. Definitely buy a $70 Rivnut tool off Amazon. It makes the install soo much easier. I will also cut off the brackets for the OEM fender liners seen in the pics at some point.
The fit and finish of these are great. Did not disappoint. Worth the 2 month wait.
View attachment 24785View attachment 24786
Also received the wireless CarPlay dongle I ordered from Amazon
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BR3JBNQB?tag=jeep392-20 as well as the apple MagSafe charger.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08L5NP6NG?tag=jeep392-20 still waiting on the Tackform mount for it
https://www.tackform.com/products/m...yxcql5ndr8lWccaF7tO7KRoaRXAx2WU0aArbVEALw_wcB but it holds to the 67 designs mag mount lol
When I decide to tear the dash part I will do a USBC charging port somewhere to hide the cable.
View attachment 24787