- May 17, 2022
- Reaction score
- Current Rides
- 2023 White Knucklehead Jeep 392
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
Looks great! What color did you use?Working on my powder coating game while waiting on the 20a to finally ship..
A Tow Points Groove fairlead, and some Maximus rear tow loops in 392 bronze/gold.
View attachment 21393
So I finally had a chance to put the apex booster, clayton coils, and metalcloak bump stops to task.Longer and more frustrating then I was expecting.
A few words of advise/recommendations for the next installer…
I cant wait to hit the rocks. It now turns with a pinky on asphalt and last time I was out at 14PSI I couldn’t turn the tires without rolling which makes crawling extremely aggravating for even micro adjustments.
- DO NOT remove the high pressure line brackets. There is no room to install the cooler using those bracket holes like on a non 392.
- When removing the low pressure line it must be cut into 3 sections and DO NOT attempt to remove the bracket bolts (waste of time and effort) but rather loosen bolts and slide grommets out of their brackets then tighten bolts back up to keep the holes sealed.
- DO NOT plan on removing the gauge after setup… its impossible.
- Install the gauge line onto the spacer PRIOR to installation onto the pump.
- There are very few installation locations for the cooler other than where mine is installed (bolted to underside of winch plate) so if u dont have a plate be prepared to make/install something similar PRIOR to starting the install.
- It took 2-1/4 turns from full out to hit 2k PSI and it required a long handle 5mm allen ball driver to reach from underneath which can be seen in pic #6.
You're going to love that exhaust!Dropped the Jeep off today to have the new AWE soundtrack installed, and to have some other less exciting things done such as bending in the rear pinch seam to keep the rear tires from rubbing at full flex. Can’t wait to pick it up tomorrow morning!