What did you do to your Jeep 392 today? šŸ› ļø

I see it in my queue, thanks for your business! Orders without hardware are going out today, orders with bolts and clip nuts are going out tomorrow since I had to switch bolt suppliers.
Awesome! And welcome to the forum

Saw this at Jeep Beach a couple weeks ago at the RSE booth and had to do it! The RS steel plates were custom painted!!! What a difference. A quick afternoon project that changed the look forever šŸ’–

Attachments

• IMG_1660.jpeg
    IMG_1660.jpeg
    357.4 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_5143.jpeg
    IMG_5143.jpeg
    122.5 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_1861.jpeg
    IMG_1861.jpeg
    212.5 KB · Views: 71
Saw this at Jeep Beach a couple weeks ago at the RSE booth and had to do it! The RS steel plates were custom painted!!! What a difference. A quick afternoon project that changed the look forever šŸ’–
I painted my own and reattached with black rivets. I even had the Teraflex decals on my Teraflex tire carrier custom printed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    219 KB · Views: 81
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 81
Looks great

Not exactly to the 392, but for the 392ā€¦. I spent some time this weekend re-ordering things in the garage to clear wall space for the 8 doors.

The Arc Off Road hangers are mounted high, and should place the bottoms of the full doors about 65ā€ up from the floor. The 2x6x12 is secured to 5 studs with 5ā€ Spax Power Lags, and the other 4 studs with 3ā€ Spax #10 screws. Arc includes 8 2ā€ Spax Power Lags to attach their hangers.

Once I was done, I cover each hanger completely with a sheet of adhesive lined felt. This way I hope to avoid any potential scratches should the doors accidentally bump the mounting lags.

I have a pair of hinge pin hangers for the half doors that will be mounted later, under where the full doors hang. Waiting to do that until I actually have the full doors off so I can be positive in my placement.

70570717705__2B5A8FBB-9F75-4137-A801-3313C8661556.fullsizerender.jpeg

Finally got my batteries moved to the cubby hole, along with a redarc BCDC installed and a monitor. The monitor location is temporary. Ill be making a bracket when I return from St. George next week.

You can see my previous setup in prior posts.

Attachments

• IMG_0261.jpeg
    IMG_0261.jpeg
    240.9 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0263.jpeg
    IMG_0263.jpeg
    271.2 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_0264.jpeg
    IMG_0264.jpeg
    201.3 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0265.jpeg
    IMG_0265.jpeg
    248.5 KB · Views: 71
Installed a set of Oracle Grill Lights in my hood scoop and finally got around to wiring the amber backlights on my bumper mounted BD LP4s. I wired them together and put them on my only remaining Aux switch. Not sure I want the LP4 backlights on all the time or not, so I also installed an inline switch between them and the Aux switch line (see red arrow in under hood pic below). I really like the way they look. The sun is super bright today, so the pics arenā€™t great. Looking forward to seeing them after dark tonight.

Hood Lights, LP4 Backlights and BD Amber Fogs all turned on:

IMG_0582.jpeg

Hood Lights and LP4 Backlights on:

IMG_0583.jpeg

Hood Lights on but LP4 Backlights off:

IMG_0586.jpeg

Close-up on Hood Lights:

IMG_0587.jpeg

Under hood with additional Inline switch for LP4 backlights:

IMG_0584.jpeg

Installed a set of Oracle Grill Lights in my hood scoop and finally got around to wiring the amber backlights on my bumper mounted BD LP4s. I wired them together and put them on my only remaining Aux switch. Not sure I want the LP4 backlights on all the time or not, so I also installed an inline switch between them and the Aux switch line (see red arrow in under hood pic below). I really like the way they look. The sun is super bright today, so the pics arenā€™t great. Looking forward to seeing them after dark tonight.

Hood Lights, LP4 Backlights and BD Amber Fogs all turned on:

View attachment 21184

Hood Lights and LP4 Backlights on:

View attachment 21185

Hood Lights on but LP4 Backlights off:

View attachment 21186

Close-up on Hood Lights:

View attachment 21187

Under hood with additional Inline switch for LP4 backlights:

View attachment 21188
I like that idea!

Back