@WhiteBronze392 Build

Agreed that’s why I decided to do it. Thanks for the visual lol. I searched and found pics of white with black aftermarket half doors and it actually didn’t look bad so that’s where i got the idea. The uppers would be black anyway. If could trade for black doors I would just wrap the outside a matching white if possible but wouldn’t do that with blue. I was quoted $600 but they want $300 per door for the jambs! I hope i can find someone to paint them but no luck so far.

I need @Ted392 white ones but not driving it Michigan lol
May 20th, I'll could get them to Findlay OH. That save 3 hours! lol
 
Agreed that’s why I decided to do it. Thanks for the visual lol. I searched and found pics of white with black aftermarket half doors and it actually didn’t look bad so that’s where i got the idea. The uppers would be black anyway. If could trade for black doors I would just wrap the outside a matching white if possible but wouldn’t do that with blue. I was quoted $600 but they want $300 per door for the jambs! I hope i can find someone to paint them but no luck so far.

I need @Ted392 white ones but not driving it Michigan lol
We really need an organized exchange system for half doors so people can get the right color. I went through the same thing with TJ doors, everyone had the wrong color.
 
We really need an organized exchange system for half doors so people can get the right color. I went through the same thing with TJ doors, everyone had the wrong color.
Yep lets start the Door 2 Door or Door 4 Door company!
 
May 20th, ill could get them to Findlay OH. That save 3 hours! lol
I may actually be able to work with that, I had someone willing to drive to NJ about the same drive time to meet the guy I was gonna swap with and make the trade for roughly what it will cost me for a color change. ….you really need some blue ones lol

I went from not even thinking about half doors to searching for them because of the trade. WIth summer here I want to go doorless but with my little ones (3&6) makes me a little nervous.
 
I may actually be able to work with that, I had someone willing to drive to NJ about the same drive time to meet the guy I was gonna swap with and make the trade for roughly what it will cost me for a color change. ….you really need some blue ones lol

I went from not even thinking about half doors to searching for them because of the trade. WIth summer here I want to go doorless but with my little ones (3&6) makes me a little nervous.
Ok. Let me know. I may have found Stingray gray in IL, so I'd sell these outright.
 
whats crazy is how many of the white sets there are up here in jersey, i just sent a guy in VA a set of white doors listed for under 4k brand new, the XR wheels are having a hard till selling even at 25-2800, so you def got a good deal getting the doors. Itd be an absolute shame to paint them though, i know theres a set that a regular Zeke has that he'd sell, maybe he will give me them for a good deal, i'll rent a pickup, drive down to SC, swap for the blues and $500, then sell the blue's up here for 5K and make some money for my time lmfao
 
whats crazy is how many of the white sets there are up here in jersey, i just sent a guy in VA a set of white doors listed for under 4k brand new, the XR wheels are having a hard till selling even at 25-2800, so you def got a good deal getting the doors. Itd be an absolute shame to paint them though, i know theres a set that a regular Zeke has that he'd sell, maybe he will give me them for a good deal, i'll rent a pickup, drive down to SC, swap for the blues and $500, then sell the blue's up here for 5K and make some money for my time lmfao
Yea all the white ones are up north lol. Heck yeah I just want white ones lol. Let me know!
 
Yep lets start the Door 2 Door or Door 4 Door company!
I have since sold this silver TJ and currently have an LJ of the same color.

IMG_5211.webp
 
Started the winch install this evening but ran out of time. Will get the wiring and rope install done tomorrow but may wait to put the bumper back on until the BD XL80s and fogs get here later this week.

Not as hard as I expected doing it alone but did manage to mess up one of the M10’s and flange nuts that mount the winch to the plate somehow or it was defective from the get go, yeah I’ll go with that, so had to order another. It is definitely a tight fit

IMG_7821.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Question: The included filler plate for the bumper behind the fairlead I has a lip on it with two holes for a license plate (which I don’t need) Is there an option without that anyone has swapped to? Not my pic but you can see here
IMG_7822.png
 
Last edited:
I have the same filler plate. Have not found a replacement yet. I see others without the lp bracket though.
 
Maximus-3 has a centering plate without a license plate mount.

It comes with their winch mounting plate system, but it can also be purchased separately at the link below.

Thank you. I was back and forth between the Warn and Maximus 3 plate anyway but got a smokin deal on the Zeon and plate combo and I am happy with the Warn plate with the exception of those tabs lol.
 
Last edited:
Not sure if I’m doing something wrong, ordered something wrong or just tired but I swear it won’t fit

Edit found this. Anyone else see this or am I the lucky one. I thought that would be the easy part 🤣



IMG_7842.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Well a few whacks with the BFH worked. Still need to zip tie all the wires in place, redo all of the lighting wiring and install the skid plate when the power interrupt kit and XL80s arrive later this week.

I also ordered the Maximus 3 plate to get rid of the LP holes. Hoping I can swap it without pulling the d&$); bumper back off.
IMG_7847.jpeg
 
I’d love to see how the Maximus will work with the LP6’s as that’s the setup I’m thinking of doing too. Ideally, I like the idea of the stinger but not sure how much of the trail cam will be covered.
 
I’d love to see how the Maximus will work with the LP6’s as that’s the setup I’m thinking of doing too. Ideally, I like the idea of the stinger but not sure how much of the trail cam will be covered.
I just ordered the Maximus centering plate to replace the warn plate that has the lip and holes for a license plate. Curious what you are referring to?

 
LOL I didn’t read correctly. I was thinking of the hoops so disregard what I said. 😅

I do have to say you and Ted have me shooting for Clayton springs and Fox shocks in the future. I am waiting for the big ballers who will opt for the 3.0’s and see how that will ride.
 

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest Discussions

Back
Top