@WhiteBronze392 Build

Awesome thanks. Weirdly I have kinda liked keeping the suspension looking” OEM unless I wanted to go all out on aftermarket track bars, controls arms etc. I’m weird about stuff matching 🤣
Looks like the thread pitch is different for top fastener on the front end link. You need a different nut for that one. Part# is 6104718AA.
 
Everything is finally wired, shortened, tied and cleaned up. Im done messing with wiring for a while. I swapped the warn plate for the Maximus 3 (still need to pre tension the rope) and installed some PPF under the door sills. .
Next up is ARB compressor (dangit not done with wiring), Skids when I decide which ones (leaning toward MORE AL right now light, can be done in phases, if I decide to add the tank skid done have to remove OEM and sway bar links apparently :ROFLMAO:
tempImagepR1A4B.jpg
 
Everything is finally wired, shortened, tied and cleaned up. Im done messing with wiring for a while. I swapped the warn plate for the Maximus 3 (still need to pre tension the rope) and installed some PPF under the door sills. .
Next up is ARB compressor (dangit not done with wiring), Skids when I decide which ones (leaning toward MORE AL right now light, can be done in phases, if I decide to add the tank skid done have to remove OEM and sway bar links apparently :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 20667
This lighting set up look great, and is basically exactly what I’m going for except amber driving lights instead of white.
 
Everything is finally wired, shortened, tied and cleaned up. Im done messing with wiring for a while. I swapped the warn plate for the Maximus 3 (still need to pre tension the rope) and installed some PPF under the door sills. .
Next up is ARB compressor (dangit not done with wiring), Skids when I decide which ones (leaning toward MORE AL right now light, can be done in phases, if I decide to add the tank skid done have to remove OEM and sway bar links apparently :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 20667
You are probably going with ARB dual as it seems most people do. Since my 392 is not my primary off road machine I opted for the single. It needs just a 35 amp circuit so the Aux 1 lead was more than enough. It's under the passenger seat in an American Adventure Lab bracket. I also added an Anderson connector so I can use the same circuit to charge lithium battery or power refer.
 
Everything is finally wired, shortened, tied and cleaned up. Im done messing with wiring for a while. I swapped the warn plate for the Maximus 3 (still need to pre tension the rope) and installed some PPF under the door sills. .
Next up is ARB compressor (dangit not done with wiring), Skids when I decide which ones (leaning toward MORE AL right now light, can be done in phases, if I decide to add the tank skid done have to remove OEM and sway bar links apparently :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 20667
What film did you use for the door sills?
 
This lighting set up look great, and is basically exactly what I’m going for except amber driving lights instead of white.
Thank you very much. I am very happy I went this route instead of a roof light bar like my initial thought for many reasons. (Had a KC roof bar on my raptor)overall $$ is about the same. I was on the fence about amber/white driving lights. I believe its just a lens change like the A Pillar squadrons (have both lenses) if I change my mind after driving some.
 
You are probably going with ARB dual as it seems most people do. Since my 392 is not my primary off road machine I opted for the single. It needs just a 35 amp circuit so the Aux 1 lead was more than enough. It's under the passenger seat in an American Adventure Lab bracket. I also added an Anderson connector so I can use the same circuit to charge lithium battery or power refer.
Yep the twin under the seat is what I am planning but my dilemma is Aux 1 & 2 are both tied up with lights. LP6 are 15A on Aux 2, XL80 and A pillars are 17A combines on Aux 1, Rear S2 are on Aux 3 and Winch is on Aux 4. I could possibly combine the rear and winch or tie them to the reverse lights and move the LP6 to Aux 3 (would be tight). Or I will need to figure something else out. I have not vent looked at the wiring schematic for the ARB dual yet.
 
Yep the twin under the seat is what I am planning but my dilemma is Aux 1 & 2 are both tied up with lights. LP6 are 15A on Aux 2, XL80 and A pillars are 17A combines on Aux 1, Rear S2 are on Aux 3 and Winch is on Aux 4. I could possibly combine the rear and winch or tie them to the reverse lights and move the LP6 to Aux 3 (would be tight). Or I will need to figure something else out. I have not vent looked at the wiring schematic for the ARB dual yet.
You could run it to a switched relay so the relay only needs small amperage and compressor is powered by battery with inline fuse. I did the Innovative Products option with the Bluetooth pressure module and 4 tire setup that effectively sets it up this way and have it wired on Aux 3 switch. You don’t need that full setup, but would think you could piece together a similar relay and fuse setup from Amazon options.
 
Yep the twin under the seat is what I am planning but my dilemma is Aux 1 & 2 are both tied up with lights. LP6 are 15A on Aux 2, XL80 and A pillars are 17A combines on Aux 1, Rear S2 are on Aux 3 and Winch is on Aux 4. I could possibly combine the rear and winch or tie them to the reverse lights and move the LP6 to Aux 3 (would be tight). Or I will need to figure something else out. I have not vent looked at the wiring schematic for the ARB dual yet.
The dual draws too much current even for Aux 1 or 2. Aux 3 and 4 are rated even lower. Since your Aux are all taken I would probably go direct to battery and use a switch in a bracket under the seat. AAL and Kraken offer that option. The dual comes with a heavy duty wiring harness, relay and switch.
 
You could run it to a switched relay so the relay only needs small amperage and compressor is powered by battery with inline fuse. I did the Innovative Products option with the Bluetooth pressure module and 4 tire setup that effectively sets it up this way and have it wired on Aux 3 switch. You don’t need that full setup, but would think you could piece together a similar relay and fuse setup from Amazon options.
Thank you. That's actually the one I have on my list to order after I saw you mention it. Come to think of it the LP6 I left on the relay setup (the others XL80s & Squadrons I ditched the relay) so they are probably pulling less than 5 Amps. So it comes ready to wire that way and I could probably even tie it into Aux 3 or 4 with the winch or rear lights

This one?

 
Last edited:
The dual draws too much current even for Aux 1 or 2. Aux 3 and 4 are rated even lower. Since your Aux are all taken I would probably go direct to battery and use a switch in a bracket under the seat. AAL and Kraken offer that option. The dual comes with a heavy duty wiring harness, relay and switch.
Gotcha thank you so the dual is a no go for Auxiliary anyway with out a relay setup of some sorts.
 
Gotcha thank you so the dual is a no go for Auxiliary anyway with out a relay setup of some sorts.
Yep. The wiring harness that comes with the dual has dual leads, each one needing a 40 amp fuse. The Aux 1 or 2 I think are 40 amp rated I believe. Just got a great deal on a dual at Jeep Beach $525 no tax or shipping. Its going in my LJ that goes off-road way more than the 392.
 
Yep the twin under the seat is what I am planning but my dilemma is Aux 1 & 2 are both tied up with lights. LP6 are 15A on Aux 2, XL80 and A pillars are 17A combines on Aux 1, Rear S2 are on Aux 3 and Winch is on Aux 4. I could possibly combine the rear and winch or tie them to the reverse lights and move the LP6 to Aux 3 (would be tight). Or I will need to figure something else out. I have not vent looked at the wiring schematic for the ARB dual yet.
If you’re going to go under the seat look at the Kraken mounting plate, which uses the supplied switch that comes with the ARB twin. It’s a real clean look, and the switch mounted right where you need it by the air hose input. Also comes with a plug and play wiring harness to delete the massive harness that comes with the ARB twin that really only is needed for lockers.
C602842F-8660-428F-8AC7-72ADFDAB014F.webp

CCB61CE3-E36A-489F-B406-CD32B73FFA5C.webp
 
If you’re going to go under the seat look at the Kraken mounting plate, which uses the supplied switch that comes with the ARB twin. It’s a real clean look, and the switch mounted right where you need it by the air hose input. Also comes with a plug and play wiring harness to delete the massive harness that comes with the ARB twin that really only is needed for lockers.
View attachment 20669
View attachment 20670
I had looked at the Kraken earlier and have been on the fence about a few different options. The Kraken comes with mounting plate, wiring harness hoses etc just need to buy the ARB twin separately?
 
I had looked at the Kraken earlier and have been on the fence about a few different options. The Kraken comes with mounting plate, wiring harness hoses etc just need to buy the ARB twin separately?
https://epic-4wd.com/en-us/products/epic-kraken-tire-inflation-system-for-jeep-jl-jt

Kit Contents:

  1. Passenger seat mounting plate.
  2. Driver seat mounting bracket.
  3. 4 air lines, fittings, ring terminals, custom wiring harness and cross-over tubes. Everything you need to install.
  4. An air line carry bag with a fancy Kraken branding from our friends at Adventure Trail Gear.
  5. A nifty, high-quality 3M reflective Kraken decal to show your friends you know what's up.
Using only the very best hardware, the mounting plates/brackets are aluminum, anodized black and lazer-etched. Fittings and tubes are of superb quality. There simply is not a better 4-tire inflation system available. Ask your mom - she knows.

You will need an ARB Twin Compressor (CKMTA12) - sold separately - which will come with the power wiring harness, the power switch and 4 mounting bolts.

This is a no-drill installation and we've made the electrical component of the install super simple with our own plug & play power switch wiring harness (included in the kit).
 
I had looked at the Kraken earlier and have been on the fence about a few different options. The Kraken comes with mounting plate, wiring harness hoses etc just need to buy the ARB twin separately?
Yep, comes with everything you need. Install was real easy too, only took about 2 and a half hours. Longest part of the install was figuring out how I wanted to run the power harness to the battery. The supplied ARB harness is pretty short had barely enough cable, but enough.
 

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest Discussions

Back
Top