Since we’ve been comparing notes (and increasing our spends - ha ha) over the past couple weeks, wanted to tell you about one other mod I installed today that I’m very pleased with. I added the
Track Bar Brace from Rusty’s. I put the Fox ATS Steering Stabilizer on when I first got the Beast last year and while it was a definite improvement I still felt the steering was too loose even with adjustments on the FOX SS. I know a lot folks like the Synergy brace, but I was already spending a ton of money on Rusty’s skid package, so got theirs.
Wanted to get it installed today so I could feel the difference before the shocks, coils, and LCAs get installed later this week. It made a very noticeable difference. The steering is very tight and no wondering. I expect it will also benefit from the Mopar LCAs once I get them on, but made quite a bit of difference on its own.