@WhiteBronze392 Build

I had looked at the Kraken earlier and have been on the fence about a few different options. The Kraken comes with mounting plate, wiring harness hoses etc just need to buy the ARB twin separately?
I’ll also add the quick disconnect valves on the hoses are real nice, and the hoses are made perfectly for the wrangler so they won’t drag on the ground while filling up.
 
I want to thank you all for all of the advice and suggestions. I definitely have learned a lot on this forum and continue to learn. I feel better about the ARB install starting to understand it more now just deciding which package to with. Innovative AT or Kraken
 
Last edited:
Yep, comes with everything you need. Install was real easy too, only took about 2 and a half hours. Longest part of the install was figuring out how I wanted to run the power harness to the battery. The supplied ARB harness is pretty short had barely enough cable, but enough.
Better than 6 extra feet like the BD lights lol
 
I want to thank you all for all of the advice and suggestions. I definitely have leaned a lot on this forum and continue to learn.
In total agreement with statement. This forum is a wealth of information, and am also thankful to have everyone on here providing all of this great insight to help each other better our experiences with our 392s - whether that be rock crawling, mall crawling, modding, buying, selling, or just shooting the shit. 🍻
 
So after some research and comparison between the Kraken and the Innovative AT systems they are very similar even the install instructions, hoses, wiring etc. What I like better about the Kraken is reusing the ARB power switch with the mounting location and the seat brackets. What I like better about the IAT is the inclusion of the ARB bluetooth pressure control module but then I saw Epic offers as an option as well but is backordered until June.


Without compressor IAT is $524 and Kraken is $602 both w/ ARB bluetooth PC
 
So after some research and comparison between the Kraken and the Innovative AT systems they are very similar even the install instructions, hoses, wiring etc. What I like better about the Kraken is reusing the ARB power switch with the mounting location and the seat brackets. What I like better about the IAT is the inclusion of the ARB bluetooth pressure control module but then I saw Epic offers as an option as well but is backordered until June.


Without compressor IAT is $524 and Kraken is $602 both w/ ARB bluetooth PC
I already have the Kraken kit, and even though I haven't installed it yet, it's definitely a well thought-out and quality kit.

I've been waiting for their BT pressure kit, but missed out on the first batch. I do plan to add that as well, and wish they'd accept backorders. I have a feeling I'm gonna miss the next batch too. 🤣
 
I already have the Kraken kit, and even though I haven't installed it yet, it's definitely a well thought-out and quality kit.

I've been waiting for their BT pressure kit, but missed out on the first batch. I do plan to add that as well, and wish they'd accept backorders. I have a feeling I'm gonna miss the next batch too. 🤣
Yeah unless I had already installed the Kraken I think it would be better to wait and install it all at once
 
So after some research and comparison between the Kraken and the Innovative AT systems they are very similar even the install instructions, hoses, wiring etc. What I like better about the Kraken is reusing the ARB power switch with the mounting location and the seat brackets. What I like better about the IAT is the inclusion of the ARB bluetooth pressure control module but then I saw Epic offers as an option as well but is backordered until June.


Without compressor IAT is $524 and Kraken is $602 both w/ ARB bluetooth PC
Wow I didn’t know this existed. I am going to order one for my Kraken when they go back on sale.
 
Yeah unless I had already installed the Kraken I think it would be better to wait and install it all at once

Agreed, I really hate disassembling the same things repeatedly if I can avoid it.

I have plenty of other stuff to do to the Jeep in the meantime, so I'll get started on those things first. Hardest part is not driving it, but I don't want to put it on the Colorado roads until I can get the PPF done, which isn't until June 5th!
 
Agreed, I really hate disassembling the same things repeatedly if I can avoid it.

I have plenty of other stuff to do to the Jeep in the meantime, so I'll get started on those things first. Hardest part is not driving it, but I don't want to put it on the Colorado roads until I can get the PPF done, which isn't until June 5th!
Ouch!
 
Agreed, I really hate disassembling the same things repeatedly if I can avoid it.

I have plenty of other stuff to do to the Jeep in the meantime, so I'll get started on those things first. Hardest part is not driving it, but I don't want to put it on the Colorado roads until I can get the PPF done, which isn't until June 5th!
Thats not going to be easy.....
 
Installed the Mopar 2” lift sway bar links today thanks @Jgc650i ! I noticed on my test drive they also had an unintended but welcome side effect I didn’t think of, even less body roll. It makes sense with the longer links putting more pressure on the sway bar to help it stay flat. Good find! I got all 4 and the nuts for $151 delivered.

IMG_0010.webp
IMG_0011.webp
 
You beat me to it! I’m installing mine tomorrow. Glad to hear they‘re a good fit for our setup.
 
You beat me to it! I’m installing mine tomorrow. Glad to hear they‘re a good fit for our setup.
Yep for sure. Only thing I saw as a possible issue is the front SB may hit the fox RR hose when its stuffed but don’t think it will be bad if so.
 
Installed the Mopar 2” lift sway bar links today thanks @Jgc650i ! I noticed on my test drive they also had an unintended but welcome side effect I didn’t think of, even less body roll. It makes sense with the longer links putting more pressure on the sway bar to help it stay flat. Good find! I got all 4 and the nuts for $151 delivered.

View attachment 20987View attachment 20988
Sloooowly adding sh*t off your build to my list. It is getting long and expensive.
 
Sloooowly adding sh*t off your build to my list. It is getting long and expensive.
😆😂🤣 I can attest I have an Excel spreadsheet that I use to track everything installed and future with the $$ that my wife must never ever see.

And sorry but thank @Jgc650i for this one and a few others
 
Last edited:
Yep for sure. Only thing I saw as a possible issue is the front SB may hit the fox RR hose when its stuffed but don’t think it will be bad if so.

I saw an install where they used the Fox rear shocks (with reservoir attached) for the front as well, because of possible interference at full articulation.
Said front and rear shocks are same except for remote reservoir with hose.
Would you recommend that?
 
I saw an install where they used the Fox rear shocks (with reservoir attached) for the front as well, because of possible interference at full articulation.
Said front and rear shocks are same except for remote reservoir with hose.
Would you recommend that?
Yep I saw the same video (which is what brought it to my attention if I hadn’t seen the vid outta sight outta mind 🤣) IIRC that was a big lift 40’s and massively long sway bar links. I didn’t see where they confirmed it just thought it was a possibility so changed to make sure. I will do some testing but I don’t think it will be an issue. Many others have the Fox RR DSC installed with more radical suspension work than me and I’ve not seen anything else about it.
Maybe if you were running high speed whoops and it was constantly rubbing on it I just want to make sure it doesn’t somehow get pinched.
 
Yeah, looks to be about $100ish for the full set. Part numbers are 68306981AB (Front) and 68306982AA (Rear).
Do these take different bolts than what is already on the Jeep now?
 

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest Discussions

Back
Top