Ted392 Mods

In prepping for a size or 2 bigger tires, I pulled the trigger on a full set AAL fender liners.

Curse this forum. I sell things and then spend the money on more things. Net zero though. Lol

I really need to put my phone down when there is lake effect snow going on.

Ordered MC front and rear skids + FAD skid. Gold color coating will be painted over.
I'm not a rock crawler but rocks do seem to find me every so often.

Last edited:
I really need to put my phone down when there is lake effect snow going on.

Ordered NV front and rear skids + FAD skid. Gold color coating will be painted over.
I'm not a rock crawler but rocks do seem to find me every so often.
I’m waiting on the next post to say you ordered Currie Platinums and 40’s

Received some goodies in. Installed the GenRight cargo shelf temporarily. I may add a angle iron in the middle to stiffen it up. Add a rotopax mount for water.
Might have power coated and I removed the GR plate and will place a 392 emblem there.
48541.jpeg

48543.jpeg

I concur that boss has a flat sharp edge , I bought four button head bolts and four zink coated sae washers and threaded them into the four bosses it makes for a smooth surface. Four bolts are not necessary as only rear driver side seems to be the conflict . But I didn’t want those threaded holes to fill up with debris.
what are those bosses for anyways. The 2022 diesel does not have them.sorry pic doesn’t have bolts installed yet.View attachment 29780
Added a mini skid for pb cables
IMG_3327.jpeg

I Perused this thread but didn't see. What's the benefit of the longer control arms?
Better caster angle. It's not 1/4 inch longer it is hardly noticeable. My Jeep required a little more driver input than I liked. I was going to go that route but decided to do MC 3 and 1/2 game changer lift ( adjustable control arms ) drive’s much better than stock also 32 psi seems to be just about perfect. All jeeps are different. Steer smarts bracket also added a little more stability imho.
Hope this helps.

My MORE engine skid came in. Some powder coat scratches and missing the strap nut (I might do a nutsert though). Will call them Monday.

Installation is simple, but I'll need to trim the driver side cat skid to clear the LOD Destroyer rail driver side forward bracket. I dont want to shim it. Should have it done by tomorrow.

I'll remove their plaque and put a 392 one in its place.

20240427_194639.jpg

20240427_194412.jpg

20240427_194452.jpg

20240427_194431.jpg

My MORE engine skid came in. Some powder coat scratches and missing the strap nut (I might do a nutsert though). Will call them Monday.

Installation is simple, but I'll need to trim the driver side cat skid to clear the LOD Destroyer rail driver side forward bracket. I dont want to shim it. Should have it done by tomorrow.

I'll remove their plaque and put a 392 one in its place.

View attachment 34673
View attachment 34674
View attachment 34675
View attachment 34676
Looks great glad to hear was an easy install (can I borrow your lift lol) I still have not installed mine. I’m back on the fence about a full belly pan instead

Thanks!
It can be installed while on the ground, but after a life time if wrenching on the floor, I saved my pennies for a lift, before inflation!

The front yoke bracket is easily installed. Connects to the motor mount brackets via existing holes. The rear is easy as well. It's the driverside cat skid that should be redesigned. I might keep it off.

Back