Order status and Jeep chat

what site is that....:ROFLMAO:

let me know if you need my address for prize or maybe someone can just get my jeep built that would be prize enough.

392OVRLND - nice build, mine is the same except I have the SOT...we will have the fastest color - unfortunately still in D1 to D regress for 130 days....

good luck with your build
Your prize is an all expense paid trip to the Derek Zoolander Center for Kids Who Can’t Read Good and Who Want to Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too.

Everyone knows the fastest color is red. You’re automatically going 20 mph faster according to any cop if you’re driving a red vehicle.

Your prize is an all expense paid trip to the Derek Zoolander Center for Kids Who Can’t Read Good and Who Want to Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too.

Everyone knows the fastest color is red. You’re automatically going 20 mph faster according to any cop if you’re driving a red vehicle.
False

Well, I texted my dealer today to tell him I saw Cryptostickers pick up my build sheet and he said my Jeep should be shipping on Friday! Woohoo!

iris

2023 JEEP WRANGLER 4-DOOR RUBICON 392 4WD​

392 RUBICON Auto 6.4L HEMI
SARGE GREEN CLEAR COAT
BLACK INTERIOR​

Shipped​

Updated: 2022-11-29
Days at Status: 7

ARRIVAL​

2022-12-26​

JEEP in: 20 Days

VIN​

Show VIN/VON

CHECKS​

1,107​

Last: 12/6/2022 23:00

CHANGES​

6​

Last: 12/2/2022 10:54

TRACKER​

RUNNING​

Stop Tracker

BUILD SHEET​

View

Nice Jeep!

WINDOW STICKER​

View

Almost Jeep Time!

DAILY EMAIL​

DISABLED​

Turned off for all

CURRENT STATUS​

CODEDESCRIPTIONARRIVALUPDATED
COrder Confirmed2022-07-12
D1Scheduled2022-10-20
EIn Production2023-01-012022-11-07
KZVehicle Built2022-12-262022-11-17
KZMShipped2022-12-262022-11-29
KZXDelivered
CODEDESCRIPTIONARRIVALUPDATED
PREVIOUS STATUS
COrder Confirmed2022-07-12
D1Scheduled2022-10-20
EIn Production2023-01-012022-11-07
KZVehicle Built2022-12-262022-11-17
KZMShipped
KZXDelivered

OPTIONS​

• 6.4L V8 SRT HEMI MDS ENGINE
  • 8-SPD AUTO 8HP75 TRANS (BUY-GERMANY)
  • DUAL DOOR GROUP (LOWERS ONLY)
  • INTEGRATED OFF-ROAD CAMERA
  • MOPAR DOORS OFF MIRROR KIT
  • MOPAR HARDTOP HEADLINER
  • MOPAR SATIN BLACK GRILLE
  • TRAILER TOW PACKAGE
  • XTREME RECON 35" TIRE PACKAGE

so close!

For whatever reason I can't reply to your post @voltzn1 but yeah, I've seen some people upset about the bolts. I'm not worried because mine is going straight to AEV for conversion and it'll have Borahs on it.

IMG_3233.jpg

Home and in the garage now. Finally registered today after 2 weeks of paperwork BS. Dealer made good on all promises though. My MSRP went up $3,050 since I ordered in late June. He honored original pricing. Got it for >$11k off final MSRP.

Attachments

• IMG_3188.jpg
    IMG_3188.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 20
I am going to need to figure out some type of steps to get in this thing. The wife already complained it was too high! LOL

View attachment 15545
Home and in the garage now. Finally registered today after 2 weeks of paperwork BS. Dealer made good on all promises though. My MSRP went up $3,050 since I ordered in late June. He honored original pricing. Got it for >$11k off final MSRP.

Was that with Tread Lightly discount or something else?

I am going to need to figure out some type of steps to get in this thing. The wife already complained it was too high! LOL
If money is not a concern (I mean, we are talking about $90K Jeeps here...) then get the RockSlide Engineering steps.

Was that with Tread Lightly discount or something else?
Well I never saw the invoice, so even though they said treat lightly was included, not sure. I initially got 8% off MSRP...through lease companion broker. But they gave me 9% off original MSRP w/Tread Lightly. End of the day - I was happy with the deal - my local dealer only offered 1.5% off MSRP.

If money is not a concern (I mean, we are talking about $90K Jeeps here...) then get the RockSlide Engineering steps.

I may do some type of static step for the time being, but I have been looking at the RSE's. Was hoping for some large black friday sales...just saw some small ones. I did step on them before and they feel "okay" -- AMP felt better TBH - BUT - AMP offers no protection, I understand.

I may do some type of static step for the time being, but I have been looking at the RSE's. Was hoping for some large black friday sales...just saw some small ones. I did step on them before and they feel "okay" -- AMP felt better TBH - BUT - AMP offers no protection, I understand.

I have the Mopar premium rock rails on my 2021 Rubicon and I really like them. Coupled with the grab handles, they're perfect for getting leverage and swinging into the Jeep. Even the shortest of women I've dated can swing up into the Jeep and I have a 2.5" AEV suspension on it.

I have the Mopar premium rock rails on my 2021 Rubicon and I really like them. Coupled with the grab handles, they're perfect for getting leverage and swinging into the Jeep. Even the shortest of women I've dated can swing up into the Jeep and I have a 2.5" AEV suspension on it.
Are these the ones you have?

1670525261430.png

Are these the ones you have?

View attachment 15549

Those are the ones. I really like them and was disappointed that they were not made standard (or at least an option) on the 392. I like them so much that I will probably put a set on my 392XR when it gets here. The texture of the powder coating is similar to that of skateboard tape, which helps when they are wet.

My 2023 Sting Gray XR arrived at the dealer yesterday.

Ordered 9/7
Scheduled 10/21
In Production 11/21
Shipped 11/27
Delivered 12/9

Was not expecting to get it so quick. Ordered thru Bolton CJDR in Port Arthur TX. Now waiting for shipper to pick up and bring to San Diego. Hoping to get by Christmas to surprise the wife

My 2023 Sting Gray XR arrived at the dealer yesterday.

Ordered 9/7
Scheduled 10/21
In Production 11/21
Shipped 11/27
Delivered 12/9

Was not expecting to get it so quick. Ordered thru Bolton CJDR in Port Arthur TX. Now waiting for shipper to pick up and bring to San Diego. Hoping to get by Christmas to surprise the wife
Congrats!!!! It just went KZ on mine. Finally, at least I know it's built. It's been in production since 9/16. Too many added options probably.

Last edited:
I do recommend the OED steps ( see Pic ). They bolted straight in and had them installed in less than an hour.

Attachments

• tempImage7EovSe.png
    tempImage7EovSe.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 25
Back