Order status and Jeep chat

Congratulations but you guys suck 😂
That is a nice order time frame, I am so envious.
How many orders out there from June and July still waiting? Hopefully none from May?
Yep! Im July 23 and still in C although dealer did give me the VIN 142 days!

I have no idea what option I chose that's made from unobtanium

SOT, half doors, trailer tow are some of my suspicions.

I have all three of those on two I have orders in for. One had been in E for almost 2 months and 1 from June 7th just hit D1.

SOT, half doors, trailer tow are some of my suspicions.

I have all three of those on two I have orders in for. One had been in E for almost 2 months and 1 from June 7th just hit D1.
No half doors but ordered the other two you listed. I was wondering about the SOT it seems most deliveries are not SOT but I haven't dug really deep

Just got the email it has landed at Koons. Hasnt shown shipped on anything yet. New delivery date yest got posted from tbd to dec 22th. Arrived today.
3FA1082E-C411-4BBC-ABEC-2FF25778EE73.png

I feel bad for you guys with June orders in C & D.
All I want for Christmas is D1 or E, some kind of status change so I know my order isn’t lost.

Attachments

• 5DFEC63B-4D25-4CA1-BBE8-DDA54BE9C821.png
    5DFEC63B-4D25-4CA1-BBE8-DDA54BE9C821.png
    157.3 KB · Views: 27
I feel bad for you guys with June orders in C & D.
All I want for Christmas is D1 or E, some kind of status change so I know my order isn’t lost.
same here I'm only 104 days but would love to see some movement btw I have the same color on order GOOD LUCK

I'm still early in the process having only ordered at the end of November. No change from C status, not that I was expecting it.

The Jeep tracker site has 25 Punk'n orders that were's added to it, all in C status.

Half doors weren't an option with Punk'n, and I didn't opt for the SOT either. Trailer Tow was on constraint and couldn't be included, and when I checked with the dealership this past Monday, it was still unavailable to try adding onto the existing order. I'll be adding the hitch and Mopar 7/4 pin harness on my own, after I get it.

My pile of parts continues to grow. No hurry for me, it's cold anyway to be working on Jeep projects!

Just got the email it has landed at Koons. Hasnt shown shipped on anything yet. New delivery date yest got posted from tbd to dec 22th. Arrived today.View attachment 15686
Nice! I got the email yesterday as well! I am scheduled at the moment to take delivery on Friday.

I'm still early in the process having only ordered at the end of November. No change from C status, not that I was expecting it.

The Jeep tracker site has 25 Punk'n orders that were's added to it, all in C status.

Half doors weren't an option with Punk'n, and I didn't opt for the SOT either. Trailer Tow was on constraint and couldn't be included, and when I checked with the dealership this past Monday, it was still unavailable to try adding onto the existing order. I'll be adding the hitch and Mopar 7/4 pin harness on my own, after I get it.

My pile of parts continues to grow. No hurry for me, it's cold anyway to be working on Jeep projects!
Looks like I have the same order in as you do. I wouldn't mind if it didn't come until the Spring. Then I could avoid the salty roads of IL for a bit longer.

Today is day 146. The wait hasn’t been hard at all. That is until it arrived and was unloaded at the rail yard just 21 miles from the Dealer! Today is day 4 of waiting for transport! This part sucks, then again it could be so much worse! Hope all of yours are built and delivered quickly!

Today is day 146. The wait hasn’t been hard at all. That is until it arrived and was unloaded at the rail yard just 21 miles from the Dealer! Today is day 4 of waiting for transport! This part sucks, then again it could be so much worse! Hope all of yours are built and delivered quickly!
i didn't want to start a new thread so i guess this would be a good place to let you know what i was told by my dealer.
READ YOUR BUILD SHEET. he said he has seen 392's with the XR package come in with the wrong gears. 4:11's not the 4:56's.
i guess jeep has run out of them and are letting the dealerships deal with the issue. i am at 141 days with nothing happening. good luck to all.

The problem is that you are talking to a salesperson instead of the inventory manager.

Sales people, generally, do not know squat... The inventory manager or the GM will be able to provide you more detailed information.
So i called the dealership and asked for the GM, did not give them my name just asked for him. lol they must know my number because my salesman came on the phone and Hi Scott we just talked last week.

i didn't want to start a new thread so i guess this would be a good place to let you know what i was told by my dealer.
READ YOUR BUILD SHEET. he said he has seen 392's with the XR package come in with the wrong gears. 4:11's not the 4:56's.
i guess jeep has run out of them and are letting the dealerships deal with the issue. i am at 141 days with nothing happening. good luck to all.
I would gladly wait 3-4 months longer to get my 392XR built correctly, not cheapified just to get it out the factory door. There was reasons I ordered it with those options.

Thanks, my build sheet shows the correct gear ratio. Although my dealer informed me eta is 12/26-1/0i. It’s 21miles from the dealer. WTH

Looks like they removed the XR package for the 392 options on the website.

Ordered 09/08/22
Scheduled 09/23/22
Hydro Blue
Satin Black Grille
Off Road Camera
Dual Door Group with Premium Uppers
All Weather Mats
Hardtop Headliner
XR Package
Trailer Tow Group

Checked build sheet. Just landed at dealer couple days ago. Has 4:56 gears. Ordered June 22nd.

If your dealer told you that I'd be worried about how the rest of your experience would go as that's literally the biggest crock of bs I've heard to date. And that's saying a lot. They cannot ship the vehicle with the wrong gears. Literally it wouldn't even pass final test at plant.

Mine build sheet came up on 12/13 and says 4.56. Now the trim rings is a different topic (and can't tell from build sheet), really hoping for the 25 bolt but we'll see.....

Back