@WhiteBronze392 Build

Good info. FYI, the Rusty‘s fuel skid does replace and require the removal of the OEM fuel skid.
Thanks will update. On the Rusty's website one of the photos showed what looked to be a resonator skid but it wasn't listed
 
1685113906354.webp

Updated
 
For the NVM skids, I wonder if this will be an issue for those of us with the AWE SwitchPath exhaust since it's a 3" system after the H-pipe. The end of that skid looks awfully close to the OEM resonator pipes.

1685114688347.webp
 
Thanks will update. On the Rusty's website one of the photos showed what looked to be a resonator skid but it wasn't listed
Yeah, as of yet they don’t make a compatible resonator skid for the 392. I asked them about it and they said they’re planning one but it’s “a couple months away.”
 
For the NVM skids, I wonder if this will be an issue for those of us with the AWE SwitchPath exhaust since it's a 3" system after the H-pipe. The end of that skid looks awfully close to the OEM resonator pipes.

View attachment 21553
Wow didn't even see that you are correct that awful tight.

Edit: if the OEM exhaust isn't touching in that pic it looks like it would with any movement in the rubber hanger while driving.

Also not too crazy about the exhaust crossover cover @HD392 pointed and you can see in the pic.

Now is the time to buy the NVM with 15% off if that what you want. Certainly made me take a harder look.
 
Last edited:
Yeah, as of yet they don’t make a compatible resonator skid for the 392. I asked them about it and they said they’re planning one but it’s “a couple months away.”
Did they give you any idea on weight? didn't see anything listed.
 
Added Rock Hard AL option…didn't realize they had both, and sorted price high low and separated by whether they had the resonator skid.

1685115892316.webp
 
I think Artec might include a resonator section. It's conflicting based on their photos, description, and even this YT video from TrailRecon.

Here's a screenshot from the TrailRecon video:
Screenshot 2023-05-26 at 9.54.28 AM.webp
 
I think Artec might include a resonator section. It's conflicting based on their photos, description, and even this YT video from TrailRecon.

Here's a screenshot from the TrailRecon video:
View attachment 21557
That's weird maybe they stopped including it? Their installation instructions don't show it either. The price point would make much more sense if it did. Maybe they said Eh nobody will notice we will keep the price the same and stop including that part :ROFLMAO:

Compared to NVM I like theirs better I believe but it should include the resonator for that price and to make it a true belly pan as the label it IMHO
 
Wow didn't even see that you are correct that awful tight.

Edit: if the OEM exhaust isn't touching in that pic it looks like it would with any movement in the rubber hanger while driving.

Also not too crazy about the exhaust crossover cover @HD392 pointed and you can see in the pic.

Now is the time to buy the NVM with 15% off if that what you want. Certainly made me take a harder look.

NVM actually just reached out to me since I keep revisiting their site and have this skid system in my cart.

The exhaust in their picture is the Magnaflow Crawler exhaust. It will fit with that exhaust.

The Magnaflow Street series will not fit with the mid-exhaust skid.

They did share that they're considering a revision/alternate design to accommodate larger exhausts. While I was on the phone with them, they were looking at the AWE SwitchPath online, but they haven't seen it in person.

As I'm local-ish, we discussed perhaps meeting up at their shop in the event that the mid-exhaust skid doesn't fit to see how it could be reworked.

It was a really great conversation we had, and has really given me more to think about. It is entirely possible to install the full system except the mid-exhaust skid, if needed.
 
NVM actually just reached out to me since I keep revisiting their site and have this skid system in my cart.

The exhaust in their picture is the Magnaflow Crawler exhaust. It will fit with that exhaust.

The Magnaflow Street series will not fit with the mid-exhaust skid.

They did share that they're considering a revision/alternate design to accommodate larger exhausts. While I was on the phone with them, they were looking at the AWE SwitchPath online, but they haven't seen it in person.

As I'm local-ish, we discussed perhaps meeting up at their shop in the event that the mid-exhaust skid doesn't fit to see how it could be reworked.

It was a really great conversation we had, and has really given me more to think about. It is entirely possible to install the full system except the mid-exhaust skid, if needed.
If I was that close to them that would probably sway me in that direction too but the possible redesign gives me pause since I don't have that luxury. I would not be a happy camper if it didn't fit. Hurry and get over there to be the tester lol Heck work out a deal with them to install it for you and be part of the beta test (y)
 
That's weird maybe they stopped including it? Their installation instructions don't show it either. The price point would make much more sense if it did. Maybe they said Eh nobody will notice we will keep the price the same and stop including that part :ROFLMAO:

Compared to NVM I like theirs better I believe but it should include the resonator for that price and to make it a true belly pan as the label it IMHO

Artec has a mid-exhaust skid, though it is a separate add-on item....

 
If I was that close to them that would probably sway me in that direction too but the possible redesign gives me pause since I don't have that luxury. I would not be a happy camper if it didn't fit. Hurry and get over there to be the tester lol Heck work out a deal with them to install it for you and be part of the beta test (y)
Haha Tyler with NVM just called me too
 
I think Artec might include a resonator section. It's conflicting based on their photos, description, and even this YT video from TrailRecon.

Here's a screenshot from the TrailRecon video:
View attachment 21557
I think I like this setup but I really dont need it.
 
I think I like this setup but I really dont need it.
Same here like half the stuff I've installed :rolleyes:


Quite honestly the MORE or ASFIR for 1/4 of the price would be all that I need for the situations I will be willing to put my Jeep in. I don't foresee any crazy rock drawing in my immediate future
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top