So who has an order in for a MY24 392? … and what is your status?

I know some don't like the red seats but I freaking love them. I'd gladly swap my black seats for them if anyone wants to trade lol.

How long is it typically between D1 and having a build sheet / sticker / delivery date?

How long is it typically between D1 and having a build sheet / sticker / delivery date?
TL;DR
It depends.

Once you're D1, you have a tentative build date. Reach out to your dealer and they can give you that. They may refer to it as the estimated ship date, but that's the date that it is expected to start building, not the actual shipping date.

My actual build start ended up being 3 days before the estimated build date. Once the build starts, you'll get a build sheet. Once the build completes and it is released for shipping, you'll get the sticker. The estimated delivery date may be available, but it will likely change as it works through the shipping process.

Shipping time depends on your dealer location. Mine went to Granger and only took 4 days to ship. Others have taken considerable longer.

My 392 experience was an oddity. Ordered 3/7/23, on dealer lot on 4/3/23.

TL;DR
It depends.

Once you're D1, you have a tentative build date. Reach out to your dealer and they can give you that. They may refer to it as the estimated ship date, but that's the date that it is expected to start building, not the actual shipping date.

My actual build start ended up being 3 days before the estimated build date. Once the build starts, you'll get a build sheet. Once the build completes and it is released for shipping, you'll get the sticker. The estimated delivery date may be available, but it will likely change as it works through the shipping process.

Shipping time depends on your dealer location. Mine went to Granger and only took 4 days to ship. Others have taken considerable longer.

My 392 experience was an oddity. Ordered 3/7/23, on dealer lot on 4/3/23.
I will be interested to see how long mine takes to get to Granger as well.

I am a few days ahead of you.... ordered our Black 392 from Anthony at Mark Dodge on Monday 6/6. @djheywood , what color did you go with?
I went with white. I had it narrowed down between Black, White and Silver as the best combo with the red seats, but I have a black truck now and am over trying to keep it clean so white it is! Congrats, I went and looked at a 2023 392 in black at my local dealer and it was sexy as hell. Congrats.

Tentative build date 6/19, so that's about 2 weeks from D1 to production.

Is jeeponorder.com fairly up to date on the process or do they lag a lot compared to the dealership info ?

Is jeeponorder.com fairly up to date on the process or do they lag a lot compared to the dealership info ?
All of the trackers get the data from various customer facing Jeep systems.... The Jeep systems are supposed to update each night (except Sunday). The Jeep systems are not great, and the trackers are mostly broken most of the time.

Your dealer however, gets current data directly from the Jeep internal systems, bypassing the nightly sync, and all of the broken middle ware.

Last edited:
All of the trackers get the data from various customer facing Jeep systems.... The Jeep systems are supposed to update each night (except Sunday). The Jeep systems are not great, and the trackers are mostly broken most of the time.

Your dear however, gets current data directly from the Jeep internal systems, bypassing the nightly sync, and all of the broken middle ware.
Wow. Thanks.........I'll start checking with my dealer every Friday now.

C
Order Confirmed
2023-05-01

D1
Scheduled
2023-06-08

E
In Production
2023-06-12

Delivery scheduled for 2023-07-23
you passed me up!
C 4/6
D1 6/2
E waiting for date .....
------------------------
update today 6/14
In Production 6/13
Delivery scheduled for 7/19

Last edited:
I was reading somewhere that the "delivery" date was actually when they were building them? I think it was on the JL forum... but not sure. I ordered 5/4 and still in C

I was reading somewhere that the "delivery" date was actually when they were building them? I think it was on the JL forum... but not sure. I ordered 5/4 and still in C
Yea, I have read that also, i'm not sure if that's the way it always is or if it was that way for 22-23's. Hopefully theu have it fixed and are now on schedule, time will tell hope for the best!

Is your C status from the dealership or the jeeponorder site ? JOO shows me in C. Dealership shows me in D but waiting on D1. Ordered June 1.

Is your C status from the dealership or the jeeponorder site ? JOO shows me in C. Dealership shows me in D but waiting on D1. Ordered June 1.
If you have a VIN on JOO you are actually in D

So, we know they have started to build the 392’s and we are a small sample size, but I’m curious as to what traditional wait times are from order date to build date? I ordered 5/10 and still nothing.

Back