So who has an order in for a MY24 392? … and what is your status?

Hello,
for 2024 392, the Anvil color could not be ordered with Sky One-Touch Power Top, or the Earl could not be ordered with the Dual Door Group with Premium Uppers. Are these still the issues?
or has anything changed at Jeep. If anyone has information on this, please advise.
Earl = No dual door groups
ANVIL = No dual door groups nor onetouch

Think this is Earl? They’re a little hard to tell apart in some of these photos - especially when the photo color has been messed with.View attachment 20947

Yes, that is Earl. When see them in person; Anvil has a darker grey tone, and Earl has a lighter blue tone.

I had a 2013 JK Rubicon 10th Anniversary (10A) model with Anvil color. When my dealer told me that Anvil would be back on the 2024 392, I jumped on it just because I missed my 10A much.

I wonder when is the latest a 24 can be ordered, I'm guessing March 24, any ideas?

I wonder when is the latest a 24 can be ordered, I'm guessing March 24, any ideas?
It will depend. The last two years they stopped offering XR during the year. In 22 they stopped offering altogether at the end of April (22). With them pushing up the start of MY so far though, who knows.

To add to this thread a little, what color did you order to go with the RED seats??

To add to this thread a little, what color did you order to go with the RED seats??
If my 20A would fall through and I'd decide on getting a 24 that would be tough. I guess Silver is what I'd go with. I would want half doors and sky one touch. I have sting half doors so I could get them repainted so I would consider Earl.

My first choice would b Anvil, but I would want SOT so that would be a no go.

If my 20A would fall through and I'd decide on getting a 24 that would be tough. I guess Silver is what I'd go with. I would want half doors and sky one touch. I have sting half doors so I could get them repainted so I would consider Earl.

My first choice would b Anvil, but I would want SOT so that would be a no go.
I love the SOT, but it is a little loud, plus it's a 3k dollar option now! I wonder if the noise improvements apply to the SOT models as well?

I am thinking Earl, White, or Black.

Yeah it was only a bit over 2k on mine I believe. Now I think it's actually around 4k iirc. Maybe it's only 3k.

If you don't care about half doors or sot, I'd go Earl. However, I've seen it twice irl. In darker lighting it looks more bluish gray to my eye (looks good with red seats). However, I've seen one in direct sun light that takes on more of a light mint green gray look. I'm not sure how that would look with the red seats.

Honestly, if I would go the 24 route, I would get the seats replaced or get some good covers for them. I like the 20A half red half black, but the 24 all red is too much for me.

There is but one color, Black! But really I think all the colors look good on the Wrangler, just have to pick what works for you. With the Redish seats yet to be determined just how Red I wanted Granite but they took it off the list shortly after it came out so Black won out over white and silver. Anvil wasn't there yet when I ordered.

05-10-2023 order and the next day, Vin issued already. So, could this be a sign that things may move along faster than my ‘22 did? Anyone hearing rough eta for builds now? I went with Anvil this time with hard top and winch.

Anyone in D1 status yet? Or info on when the 392s are actually in production?

Anyone in D1 status yet? Or info on when the 392s are actually in production?
The 23’s are still in production, with dealer arrival dates varying mostly from mid-May through mid-June (at least for the 20A 392), so I would think it unlikely that any of the retooling process has occurred yet for the ‘24 model year.

Although since there are no sheet-metal changes, that process might be fairly quick. The different rear axle and different interior might not take too much time to change over. The grill has already changed over for the 20A of course.

Production starts this Friday so I expect order statuses will update after that. In the meantime nothing seems to be getting propagated to the website, only in the dealer computers.

Production starts this Friday so I expect order statuses will update after that. In the meantime nothing seems to be getting propagated to the website, only in the dealer computers.
Do you anticipate a delay with 392 orders or will production start Friday for it as well? And, I will send you $50 to your paypal account if you can pull strings and push my order to the front of the line....just sayin' :p

Do you anticipate a delay with 392 orders or will production start Friday for it as well? And, I will send you $50 to your paypal account if you can pull strings and push my order to the front of the line....just sayin' :p
My understanding is 392 production starts Friday. Fingers crossed!

Back