So who has an order in for a MY24 392? … and what is your status?

BTW, this is my first Jeep. Everybody tells me that I will love this 392. I'm trying to be patient with waiting but my imagination gets ahead of me.

The tool is total garbage..... It's supposed to update overnight six days a week, but it relies on a bunch of internal systems for it's info, and anything goes wrong with the overnight batch or the tracker itself, it just output junk, or does not update at all.

Your dealer though has better access to the Jeep information systems, so they get more frequent updates, and do not rely on the overnight job processing to get info. You can call them for info, until they get tired of talking to you.

Just hang in there.

BTW, this is my first Jeep. Everybody tells me that I will love this 392. I'm trying to be patient with waiting but my imagination gets ahead of me.
Oh you will LOVE IT!!!!!! I ordered May4th, and my Dealer stated 6-9 months, so be ready for the wait. and It was delivered 31 October...so 181 days. Now your wait may be less, due to no strike, and Jeep not pushing sold orders to the side. Again trust me you will be happy.

Yah, the tracker is just not accurate. I've had 3 392 orders and all of them said built but not yet shipped when the dealers contacted me to tell me my Jeep was on the lot.

The tool is total garbage..... It's supposed to update overnight six days a week, but it relies on a bunch of internal systems for it's info, and anything goes wrong with the overnight batch or the tracker itself, it just output junk, or does not update at all.

Your dealer though has better access to the Jeep information systems, so they get more frequent updates, and do not rely on the overnight job processing to get info. You can call them for info, until they get tired of talking to you.

Just hang in there.

I was running all three trackers every day 😅

I have one on order still also and seen on at a dealer and bought it 1 week before the strike. I left the other on order due to figuring it might be worth it to keep it. might be Able to sell it outright. But like everyone else it was ordered in FEB and still showing nothing. It has a Vin but nothing. I was told by a few people they are going back and running the Sport / Sahara / Rubicon before starting any 392s since they are the last batch and sell the fewest and have to get demand out. I think they will not be out until 2nd 3rd quarter or 2024. I hate to say that but not looking good from the inside I heard. Could be wrong who am i.

Regarding POC and Tracker Tool timeliness, here's some initial data as of today, FWIW.

Oct 31st - I agreed on a sale with the dealer.
Nov 2nd - first saw it on the Tracking Tool on this day indicating Order Processed Nov 1st. Scheduling TBD. POC shows Status is BA Pending Order, no VIN assigned.
Nov 6th - I emailed the Dealer Rep that I wanted to change the color from Anvil to Firecracker Red and the manager there CC'd me on an email sent that day to their Stellantis contact to make this change.
Nov 11th (Saturday) - Got email from the Dealer Rep that their manager got word this change had been made. It appears to me that the manager got a verbal or an email notification as the POC not yet updated to reflect this change, its status now shows D - Firm schedule:serial number is assigned, shows VIN assigned. Tracking Tool still pictures an Anvil 392. Dealer Rep said they would check POC every day.
Nov 13th (Monday) - No word on POC update. Tracking Tool still pictures an Anvil 392. (Will it even bother to change the color, I wonder?)
Nov 14th (Tuesday) - Requested Dealer Rep to check POC and have manager take follow-up action if not changed ahead of D1 status, was emailed POC updated to show color change, status still D. Tracking Tool now pictures a Firecracker Red 392. Scheduling TBD.

Last edited:
Added the Metalcloak Undercloak and the American Adventure Lab Versatable. Just need to wire the LED light and play around with some more desert toy configurations. The 9mm Kriss Vector SBR uses Glock mags so I like having it around. The pouch to the right is a WH Tactical gunshot trauma kit.

IMG_8378.jpeg
IMG_8380.jpeg

Added the Metalcloak Undercloak and the American Adventure Lab Versatable. Just need to wire the LED light and play around with some more desert toy configurations. The 9mm Kriss Vector SBR uses Glock mags so I like having it around. The pouch to the right is a WH Tactical gunshot trauma kit.

View attachment 28120View attachment 28122
Really nice! Did MetalCloak change the oil drain hole design? Their website still uses this pic.

Attachments

• IMG_6964.png
    IMG_6964.png
    382 KB · Views: 5
IMG_0107.jpeg

Got this yesterday! After five months and the UAW strike, she’s in production!!!

Last edited:
Dang, that was quick! But yeah, pretty sure this is the last Stellantis vehicle I’ll ever order. Heck, I’m half tempted to tell them where to ship it. There’s absolutely no reason folks that ordered in May are still waiting and orders from 2 months ago are being delivered. There’s no excuse for this no rhyme or reason of build whenever - but I shouldn’t complain. Haven’t hit 9 months this round…. Yet.

I lost count on how many dealers I spoke with the last 3 days and also last week…way too many. For ordering the quotes on delivery is 6-9 months. Some dealers only have a few allocations and a lot can’t even get one…to maybe they can if an order was placed. I felt like I was trying to buy a Porsche GT3 !

I ordered in July, I received an email that my vehicle was completed Nov 11. I went on tracker and it said delivery to dealership was Dec 3rd. I got a call from the dealership 11/16 that said it had shipped. I went in tracker and now it says 12/11. I agree, no rhyme or reason. If I didn’t have a garage full of parts, I’d more seriously consider canceling my order and waiting on the GX 550 to arrive. Be a lot less fun I agree, but then I wouldn’t be dealing with the stelantis quality control issues.

Dang, that was quick! But yeah, pretty sure this is the last Stellantis vehicle I’ll ever order. Heck, I’m half tempted to tell them where to ship it. There’s absolutely no reason folks that ordered in May are still waiting and orders from 2 months ago are being delivered. There’s no excuse for this no rhyme or reason of build whenever - but I shouldn’t complain. Haven’t hit 9 months this round…. Yet.
It is absurd. They told me 6-9 mo when I first ordered so kinda surprised me to get a call today. I feel your pain though. I waited 9 months for my TRX launch edition back in ‘21. That was torture

Aarrrgh! Got a call this morning that my Jeep just arrived and was about to go into dealer prep. Yay!

Got a second call an hour later: “just kidding, we had the VINs mixed up.” 🤨 Boo!
Yep that happened to me as well... I was quite upset when that occurred.

Back