So who has an order in for a MY24 392? … and what is your status?

Patriot Dodge in Tulsa currently has a black 392 in stock advertised at sticker for $90,480 with the all weather floor mats and satin black grille. The also have quite a few Hell Cat Challengers at sticker on the back lot. Just throwing that out there in case anyone is looking and doesn't want to risk waiting out the strike. go to gopatriottulsa.com if you're interested. My guess is, with the amount of inventory they have and the fact that the 392 has been there going on at least 3 weeks, you'd have some negotiating power there.

Patriot Dodge in Tulsa currently has a black 392 in stock advertised at sticker for $90,480 with the all weather floor mats and satin black grille. The also have quite a few Hell Cat Challengers at sticker on the back lot. Just throwing that out there in case anyone is looking and doesn't want to risk waiting out the strike. go to gopatriottulsa.com if you're interested. My guess is, with the amount of inventory they have and the fact that the 392 has been there going on at least 3 weeks, you'd have some negotiating power there.
I do think , at least dealers I spoke to, most of the 392s on the lot are canceled customer orders. My dealer was
Not asking for over msrp, and infact went little under. Make some calls get it done! Good luck!

Congrats! And please post plenty of pictures...
Will do. I've been living through everyone else on this forum and I'm soooo close!!! Cant wait.
Just got an email from jeep and it could be as soon as 28 OCt!!! but I figure It will be 8 Nov.

Thought I'd drop this here for the communities feedback/perspective:

I placed my order for a 2024 Bright White 392 (build features: winch, dual door group, satin black grille, hard-top), through a local dealership on 9/1/23, and they indicated I would expect to receive the Order Confirmation and VIN within a few days.

Obviously considering the strike I'm expecting build delays, however going on 7 weeks since the order was placed, and after several follow ups with the dealership sales team requesting the VON, I've only received feedback that the information is not yet available (due to the strike at the Toledo plant).

I've seen folks on the forums (here and JLwrangler) mention orders placed at a similar time or post 9/1 who have their VON.

Anything else I should be considering or trying to get an update from my local dealer or Jeep/Stellantis?

I placed my order for a 2024 Bright White 392 (build features: winch, dual door group, satin black grille, hard-top), through a local dealership on 9/1/23, and they indicated I would expect to receive the Order Confirmation and VIN within a few days.

Obviously considering the strike I'm expecting build delays, however going on 7 weeks since the order was placed, and after several follow ups with the dealership sales team requesting the VON, I've only received feedback that the information is not yet available (due to the strike at the Toledo plant).

I've seen folks on the forums (here and JLwrangler) mention orders placed at a similar time or post 9/1 who have their VON.

Anything else I should be considering or trying to get an update from my local dealer or Jeep/Stellantis?
I got my von one day after order, vin in three days

My VON was the next day and I believe the VIN wasn't far behind.

My first order took 7 months. Ordered Aug and didn't get it till March and it had half doors.

Update for the group: Received feedback on the jlwrangler forum, and went ahead and asked for the POC, and lo and behold that did the trick. Nice to at least know the order was confirmed, now I'll join the the waiting room with the rest.
1698270070626.png

July 20th, 2023

Ordered an Earl 2024 392. The first to order a 2024 at that dealership.

July 21, 2023

Realized that I hated Earl and was actually looking at Anvil. Called and changed my order to Anvil

IMG_9594.png

August 29,2023

Scheduled for production. Got a call from the dealership that I should expect delivery in early October.

September 25, UAW strike started. I called to see if I got into production. They said I was D1!

I’m confused how so many people are taking delivery of their 2024 Anvil. I’m convinced mine may actually be sitting at the entrance of the assembly line. Irony of all is if I’d have kept the Earl color I’d probably be driving it currently instead of waiting.

July 20th, 2023

Ordered an Earl 2024 392. The first to order a 2024 at that dealership.

July 21, 2023

Realized that I hated Earl and was actually looking at Anvil. Called and changed my order to Anvil

View attachment 27346

August 29,2023

Scheduled for production. Got a call from the dealership that I should expect delivery in early October.

September 25, UAW strike started. I called to see if I got into production. They said I was D1!

I’m confused how so many people are taking delivery of their 2024 Anvil. I’m convinced mine may actually be sitting at the entrance of the assembly line. Irony of all is if I’d have kept the Earl color I’d probably be driving it currently instead of waiting.
I have an Anvil order from August 18 still in confirmed . Sold my trx thinking it wouldn’t take this long to build and now it’s been over 2 months

My Anvil '24 took 4 months from start to finish. Left the assembly line right before the strike started. Ordered May 26th, arrived at the dealership Sept 23rd. Shipped from GA to NV, took delivery Sept 28th.

Back