So who has an order in for a MY24 392? … and what is your status?

Good news today! Notified by Jeep Wave, my 2024 392 finally went into production 11/28. Expected ship date 12/04.

Jeep 392.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-20231125-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20231125-WA0006.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 47
Good news today! Notified by Jeep Wave, my 2024 392 finally went into production 11/28. Expected ship date 12/04.

View attachment 28645

Woo hoo! I am happy for you. What a wait. At least it tells me how long my wait may be. Here's my current timeline, ordered 10/31/2023:

1701315288249.png

Still no movement on my August 18 392 order 😭. Chatted with Jeep Cares yesterday there going to escalate and give me a call back.

My July 29th order for Anvil with a winch through Koons looks like it just went back to D status from D1. Gratz to those whose orders hustle through the system. I was also informed that even though the Affiliate program is honored in addition to normal discounts, it would only be good for $500 in addition to the advertised discounting. I had thought Affiliate was normally honored at 1 percent or more from the larger discounters like Granger. After going back and looking at Ratbert's Dealers Below-Invoice Spreadsheet, Koons had been listed at doing 1.5 percent for Affiliate. Oh well, looks like the Christmas Anvil will most likely be sometime in the new year Anvil. Good luck to all the rest of you waiting on your orders.

Last edited:
My July 29th order for Anvil with a winch through Koons looks like it just went back to D status from D1. Gratz to those whose orders hustle through the system. I was also informed that even though the Affiliate program is honored in addition to normal discounts, it would only be good for $500 in addition to the advertised discounting. I had thought Affiliate was normally honored at 1 percent or more from the larger discounters like Granger. After going back and looking at Ratbert's Dealers Below-Invoice Spreadsheet, Koons had been listed at doing 1.5 percent for Affiliate. Oh well, looks like the Christmas Anvil will most likely be sometime in the new year Anvil. Good luck to all the rest of you waiting on your orders.

Mine is an Anvil with a winch and floor mats. Paid $84k. Keep in mind, mine may be before the price increase as my MSRP was $92,150

Is that typical or common for an order to revert back to D status? That means waiting to be scheduled again, right? I don't know much at all about the process but I've read it can revert back if a customer change has been made to the order. You don't say you made a change so strange they would do this? Though, except for one fellow's order of Aug 1st now In Production as of Nov 28th, of the guys here who post their screen shots of their tracking, your date seems to be right in the zone where those after you are all still in D status. As if to say the factory is looking at your time frame at the moment and making adjustments. As if it might change again relatively soon. Pure guesswork on my part.

It seems here that Koons adjusts their Affiliate discount from time to time? Since it gets applied upon delivery to the customer, perhaps by the time you are notified that your vehicle is there for pick-up you can look around to see what level of Affiliate discount he is then advertising or you can ask him at that time if he can return to a full 1% "if not the 1.5% that he used to advertise?" I was informed that Stellantis pays the dealer 1% and the customer 1% so it's no cost to the dealer to grant you your factory 1%. You might want to confirm my understanding on that with someone like the Rep from Mark Dodge who is very helpful on understanding these things.

Last edited:
I know it’s not a 392 but I thought I’d post this up to show the timeframe it takes a non 392 to pass through the system. just got it home tonight, it was covered in salt and snow and after a good pressure washing I stuffed it in my heated garage. Plan on washing it a few more times just to be sure.

24 Rubicon, Bikini Blue, V6, Auto
4DC58BC9-F851-45FB-954A-F71CEF686CBC.jpeg

Showed up at the dealer Friday and the roads were bare, today of all days there was 8 inches of sloppy snow everywhere.
0FD6FF41-BA8A-4A22-9E05-A90E8EE7F23A.jpeg

After a good wash and tucked away for the night
EB54506D-3767-4624-A04E-2E0FDF19BAF0.jpeg

So my order day is August 9th, talked to customer service today and they said my projected production date is 02/05/24 estimated. My heart sunk, my TRX didn’t even take that long during the great chip shortage. 🤬

Attachments

• IMG_3825.png
    IMG_3825.png
    161.9 KB · Views: 30
Back