Rubicon 20th Anniversary Edition Discussion

Anyone receive their 20A’s that have been shipped in June 2023?

Wondering also, how many did show up and people passed because of the 2024 or simply didn’t feel the 20A was worth the up charge especially since they have depreciated quite a bit since the 2024’s 392’s are already on the lots being sold with all the new upgrades.
Still crickets on mine, which reportedly shipped on 6/24.

Still crickets on mine, which reportedly shipped on 6/24.
Same….Mine supposedly shipped on 7/2
Was at the dealership on Friday and they received two full trailers of 2024’s Wrangler’s and my 20A was no where to be found. Stellantis Site the dealership has shows zero updates other than KZM - My dealer/friend admitted this is “really” odd and has recommended ordering a 2024 392 as they are coming out fairly quick. We built one similar to the 20A I have on order yesterday and of course it’s less money with many more upgrades aside from the tech which I personally could care less. Unfortunately losing interest by the day in the 20A and beginning to think it’s a mistake. I was personally purchasing this 392 to keep, however you never know what happens in life and these 20A’s have already depreciated significantly with the 2024’s already on many lot’s throughout the country while it appears MANY of the 20A’s we all have had on order since February 2023 have yet to arrive. Going to wait and see if it shows up this week and take a long hard look at the entire situation while on my test ride and serious inspection of this particular 20A vehicle. Stellantis really botched this badly and should have never started shipping the 2024’s until all of the 2023’s were delivered - All Corporate Greed - My Two Cents✌️

Last edited:
Depreciated??

Has anyone seen a 20a for sale under MSRP?

Attachments

• IMG_6652.jpeg
    IMG_6652.jpeg
    276 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_6656.jpeg
    IMG_6656.jpeg
    247.4 KB · Views: 56
Question is, are the marked up ones selling? I'm not sure where the Bronco market is now, but for awhile there there were a ton of FEs up online for 10 to 20k over. NONE of them were selling. It's like the dealers/sellers weren't getting the memo that people weren't buying. I kept checking every few days and finally found one that was just a few k over and went for it.

@Bobo57 why cant i quote your post? Anyway , is the bull bar for sale separately or do you have a part number for it? (black 392)

Don't know if this helps for those who have a status of "shipped"...but mine showed shipped on 5/19 and arrived at the dealer on 6/4 which was a Sunday (kinda weird). Took delivery on 6/6 after some cleanup.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-10 at 12.35.27 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-10 at 12.35.27 PM.png
    518.6 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot 2023-07-10 at 12.35.12 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-10 at 12.35.12 PM.png
    761.5 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot 2023-07-10 at 12.35.54 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-10 at 12.35.54 PM.png
    26.6 KB · Views: 31
For those who have received theirs...how was your finish quality? I had a few finish/quality issues. Had some scratches in plastic areas from them loading the half doors in (my gosh they pack those tight) in the vehicle. The paddle shifters both have blemishes in them...all minor things...rest of vehicle is great, though. Love it.

For those who have received theirs...how was your finish quality? I had a few finish/quality issues. Had some scratches in plastic areas from them loading the half doors in (my gosh they pack those tight) in the vehicle. The paddle shifters both have blemishes in them...all minor things...rest of vehicle is great, though. Love it.
I had a small blemish in the lens of the cluster... but that was it, everything else was fine.

But for a 90K plus limited production vehicle, I wouldn't be happy with blemishes, no matter how minor!
Agreed. Dealer "fixed" the back of the seat...used a heat gun on it which made it soft and was able to get it to rub out...looks fine now.

They are replacing the plastic tray that sits in the bumper under the spare...had several scratches in it...assuming from loading in the half doors.

Not doing anything able the paddle shifters...probably not worth the complaint. The blemishes are hard to see in the pic as I was just noting the mileage - not documenting the blemishes.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-10 at 1.56.55 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-10 at 1.56.55 PM.png
    202.4 KB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot 2023-07-10 at 1.56.10 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-10 at 1.56.10 PM.png
    458.1 KB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot 2023-07-10 at 1.55.17 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-10 at 1.55.17 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 45
Question is, are the marked up ones selling? I'm not sure where the Bronco market is now, but for awhile there there were a ton of FEs up online for 10 to 20k over. NONE of them were selling. It's like the dealers/sellers weren't getting the memo that people weren't buying. I kept checking every few days and finally found one that was just a few k over and went for it.
Have you received your 20A yet?

Well my 20A arrived at the dealership yesterday morning - And what a shit show. The Truck arrived with zero exterior protection along with multiple scratches through the clear coat -
Several Bad ones on the hood and both front fenders. Front Fenders both have small dimples midway down (Small Dings that’s are noticeable) Hydro Hood Scoop is not installed correctly and does not sit flush in the hood scoop and sits proud and uneven in the scoop. Had hand written notes on the windshield “Missing Rivets in left rear” multiple unreadable white stickers on the glass - looks like this truck was shuffled around up at the Plant quite a bit - Showed up with 33 Miles as well. All from the factory as I saw it come in yesterday still in the ship mode. Dealer said give us the day to address everything and PDI the vehicle properly - They called me yesterday afternoon and I went to see what was done and take it for a test drive. Other than a shitty wash and shitty wheel tire treatment nothing was addressed. Took it for a ride anyways and the truck was literally all over the road from the start. Nothing firm and tight at all about the ride on this one as I have seen mentioned here by others - Had some serious rear end wobble on smooth back roads while in slight curves. Something rattling in the front dash. Other than that the interior was pretty much flawless and really nice. I checked the tire PSI which they obviously never checked during the PDI and they ranged from 46 to 48 PSI which certainly was not helping the ride. Overall the ride was extremely rough, and the vehicle was not firm or stiff in any way - Quite the opposite - Loose, wobbly and Soft is how I would describe the ride. Definitely not happy at all after waiting 6 months. They were supposed to take a good look at the vehicle today and do a proper PDI however I just stopped by and nothing was done. Most likely passing on this vehicle - Simply has a bad vibe with too many flaws which is really frustrating. It really is a beautiful truck other than all the factory flaws which I can not tolerate or accept on a vehicle of this caliber- Completely unacceptable in my book. Dealer has offered to discount the vehicle further however price is secondary to the overall build quality in my book. Will keep everyone posted - recommend everyone checks their vehicles carefully😕

Well my 20A arrived at the dealership yesterday morning - And what a shit show. The Truck arrived with zero exterior protection along with multiple scratches through the clear coat -
Several Bad ones on the hood and both front fenders. Front Fenders both have small dimples midway down (Small Dings that’s are noticeable) Hydro Hood Scoop is not installed correctly and does not sit flush in the hood scoop and sits proud and uneven in the scoop. Had hand written notes on the windshield “Missing Rivets in left rear” multiple unreadable white stickers on the glass - looks like this truck was shuffled around up at the Plant quite a bit - Showed up with 33 Miles as well. All from the factory as I saw it come in yesterday still in the ship mode. Dealer said give us the day to address everything and PDI the vehicle properly - They called me yesterday afternoon and I went to see what was done and take it for a test drive. Other than a shitty wash and shitty wheel tire treatment nothing was addressed. Took it for a ride anyways and the truck was literally all over the road from the start. Nothing firm and tight at all about the ride on this one as I have seen mentioned here by others - Had some serious rear end wobble on smooth back roads while in slight curves. Something rattling in the front dash. Other than that the interior was pretty much flawless and really nice. I checked the tire PSI which they obviously never checked during the PDI and they ranged from 46 to 48 PSI which certainly was not helping the ride. Overall the ride was extremely rough, and the vehicle was not firm or stiff in any way - Quite the opposite - Loose, wobbly and Soft is how I would describe the ride. Definitely not happy at all after waiting 6 months. They were supposed to take a good look at the vehicle today and do a proper PDI however I just stopped by and nothing was done. Most likely passing on this vehicle - Simply has a bad vibe with too many flaws which is really frustrating. It really is a beautiful truck other than all the factory flaws which I can not tolerate or accept on a vehicle of this caliber- Completely unacceptable in my book. Dealer has offered to discount the vehicle further however price is secondary to the overall build quality in my book. Will keep everyone posted - recommend everyone checks their vehicles carefully😕
Wow that just sucks. Sure hope this is not a trend for the lot.

Wow that just sucks. Sure hope this is not a trend for the lot.
It certainly does - Totally Unacceptable in every way - Just Completely Frustrated at this point! I guess they figure we are all desperate for these 392’s at this point and nobody will give a hoot and just be happy to get one. I am not that buyer and don’t need this vehicle nor am I desperate for it. At these prices these vehicles should be NEAR PERFECT out of the factory - The new 2024’s and 4Xe’s on this lot are all perfect. Go figure.

@TheBeast23 - I totally agree with you and I’m sorry your Jeep wasn’t delivered as it should have been. That sucks. Not much you can do but walk away. Maybe have the dealer order you at ‘24 and sell it to you below invoice. ;)

@TheBeast23 - I totally agree with you and I’m sorry your Jeep wasn’t delivered as it should have been. That sucks. Not much you can do but walk away. Maybe have the dealer order you at ‘24 and sell it to you below invoice. ;)
Appreciate the kind words….The 2024 discussion was on the table yesterday as well as additional discounting on this 20A which won’t solve all of the problems with this vehicle in my book - Stay Tuned✌️

Back