Rubicon 20th Anniversary Edition Discussion

Oh but when I say special editions, I don’t mean Dragon edition (sorry if anyone reading has one). It actually is a cool looking jeep color wise, if it wasn’t for the actual dragons on it.

View attachment 18907
I ordered pankin metalic $695 (i think it's going to be nice color match with red and black seats) and one touch power top $2200 $95500 total

24s go on sale tomorrow. 392 has standard 35s and 4.56 gears. Big radio (probably 10 in Uconnect 5), new cluster (probably digital one like rams) new seats, new self recovery option(aka winch) and new rear HD axle option for greater towing capacity, wireless CarPlay, trail maps

Saddle up everyone game is gonna change again…. All you 20A peeps have an outdated Jeep
Fake news! Probably!!!

24s go on sale tomorrow. 392 has standard 35s and 4.56 gears. Big radio (probably 10 in Uconnect 5), new cluster (probably digital one like rams) new seats, new self recovery option(aka winch) and new rear HD axle option for greater towing capacity, wireless CarPlay, trail maps

Saddle up everyone game is gonna change again…. All you 20A peeps have an outdated Jeep
Those are all things I could do to a 20a, but you can never buy a 2024 and add 20a to it.

I’ll say this though, if any of us who got 20As get the run around with a last minute ADM from the dealer, it makes it a lot easier to walk away and put in a 24 order somewhere else.

But it’s not
You "probably" wanted a 20A and didn't get one!

You "probably" have no facts, no I take that back, you clearlly have no facts as your operative word is "probably."

I also like your use of the words "big radio" to describe the nextgen injeep radio. Wow, you are definitely the consumate professional and a true insider. Thanks for imparting all of this useless knowledge!

You "probably" have no facts, no I take that back, you clearlly have no facts as your operative word is "probably."

I also like your use of the words "big radio" to describe the nextgen injeep radio. Wow, you are definitely the consumate professional and a true insider. Thanks for imparting all of this useless knowledge!
This has been confirmed by several reputable dealers on FB so what he’s saying isn’t necessarily incorrect about what is very likely coming tomorrow.

https://www.jeep392.com/threads/2024-392-orders-open-tomorrow.2391/

Oooooo! Shots fired! 😂

This has been confirmed by several reputable dealers on FB so what he’s saying isn’t necessarily incorrect about what is very likely coming tomorrow.

As you are well aware from this whole 20A allocation fiasco, dealers are not to be trusted! Just ask all of of those who placed orders and have been told they are not getting a 20A! I don't disagree that changes are coming, but as a person in the legal field for over 25 years, whenever someone uses the word "probably" in support of a fact, this shows a very little to no certainty regarding the subject matter.

Doh! Bar card pulled! Watch out, the wolves will attack you if they find out you’re a lawyer! 😂😂😂

Doh! Bar card pulled! Watch out, the wolves will attack you if they find out you’re a lawyer! 😂😂😂
The pen
Better go find a safe space millennial boy. 😂
Working this morning on trying to get us the build sheets for the 2024 392. This should help us to make informed decisions on our current inventory and or pending orders.

The pen

Working this morning on trying to get us the build sheets for the 2024 392. This should help us to make informed decisions on our current inventory and or pending orders.
Please Do. Thank You.

Please Do. Thank You.
Bank is open to order the 2024 392 now - Going through options available - The caveat is as follows:
The system alerts you that “prices will be published after the full reveal!”
Stay Tuned!

So 24s can get the red nappa seats too lol

FB_IMG_1678896419860.jpg

Back