YukonCornelius

Moderator 🛠️
Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Rides
A Quarter Horse Named "Lex"
Just a nice but subtle touch:

https://www.jeepgraphicstudio.com/products/jl-jt-shifter-inserts?variant=41990509101286

8E7D0494-08C2-4673-AD49-054888F1F044.jpeg

Last edited:
Also wonder if the bronze will actually match the 392 bronze in the other items Jeep has?

rubicon_fender_inserts_color_star_and_outline_bronze_bronze_1024x1024.jpg

Anyone ever pull the trigger on this??? Did you like it???
Reply to an old thread, I'm looking for something like this, but would never spend that kind of money. Has anyone found any alternatives?

Reply to an old thread, I'm looking for something like this, but would never spend that kind of money. Has anyone found any alternatives?

Looks like you get both the CBS case and shifter inserts for the money. Not that that makes it that much easier to swallow.

1000003433.jpg

Looks like you get both the CBS case and shifter inserts for the money. Not that that makes it that much easier to swallow.

View attachment 32558
I don’t see a way to get the original inserts out without marking up the surrounding leather. They’re in there pretty snug.

I don’t see a way to get the original inserts out without marking up the surrounding leather. They’re in there pretty snug.
I’m interested in this too. I don’t see how the insert comes out, but would like to change it.

I’m interested in this too. I don’t see how the insert comes out, but would like to change it.
I have not done this myself, but read somewhere about someone who did the process. They taped around the current metal insert to protect the leather and used a thin, small flat blade screwdriver to pry it up. They use a buffer piece on the leather, like a wooden tongue depressor or something like that. They said that it was purely a press-fit, and once you got it to move, that it came out pretty readily .

I have not done this myself, but read somewhere about someone who did the process. They taped around the current metal insert to protect the leather and used a thin, small flat blade screwdriver to pry it up. They use a buffer piece on the leather, like a wooden tongue depressor or something like that. They said that it was purely a press-fit, and once you got it to move, that it came out pretty readily .
Interesting. Thanks for the reply. I will report back if I get a chance to try this.

Back