2024 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 Final Edition Order Guide

Featured
From the Facebook group:

432445026_10168501912145029_3470785840891925273_n.jpg

When I decided to order one back in November 2021, I thought it’s now or never. I didn’t care about how rare, that’s also why I chose black exterior. I’m happy more and more folks get their hands on the JL 392 and this community has been growing.

IF (will never happen) I can have a really really rare car, it’ll be Lexus LFA. But my JL 392 will still be more practical and customizable.

I..LOVE...that...color. Damn! I'd be trying my hardest to get one of these if I didn't have a 20A already.

The table is kinda a cool addition too.
Yea that doesn't look like the normal red. It pops way more, looks great.

I’m biased, but my favorite are the 20A seats. Good mix of red and black.

I don’t care about the final edition stuff, but I still want that dark blue paint though.

So is it 3800 total (100 blue and 3700 of whatever others order) or 100 blue and 3600 others? Or am I totally misunderstanding?

Last edited:
I’m biased, but my favorite are the 20A seats. Good mix of red and black.

I don’t care about the final edition stuff, but I still want that dark blue paint though.

So is it 3800 total (100 blue and 3700 of whatever others order) or 100 blue and 3600 others? Or am I totally misunderstanding?
3300 us, 100 overseas, and 300 in Canada, is what I read.

3700...not exactly "rare".
Jeep should offer a new wheel design for the final edition to set it apart.

That's coming on the Final Edition X models to be released in August, which will be an additional $3K on top of the additional Final Edition price.

That's coming on the Final Edition X models to be released in August, which will be an additional $3K on top of the additional Final Edition price.
Honestly, this would not surprise me one bit.

What paint are you talking about? I've only seen the red, which looked like a brighter red than the normal firecracker red.

When the news first came out, that Jeep was ending production of the Rubicon 392 in 2024 and commemorating that with a “final edition“, I thought, wow, that’s great, my 24 will definitely hold its value, if not appreciate in value down the road. But, if my estimation is somewhat accurate, with 3700 final edition versions being produced on top of what I would think to be about 5 to 6000 of non-final edition 2024s, I think it will have the opposite effect. I’m still thrilled with my 24, don’t get me wrong. it’s the most fun vehicle I’ve ever owned in my almost 50 years of driving. But, I’d think twice before paying a huge premium or dealer market adjustment.
It's a mass-produced vehicle, not a Ferrari or Bugatti. Prices will continue to drop (albeit at a lower rate) just like every other vehicle on the road. This will be very apparent when the I-6 engines are put into the wrangler, especially when the High Out (HO) I-6 is put into the next generation.

Most people would rather have a new I6 with all the bells and whistles and extra 20k in their pocket than a used "outdated" 392. Boomers and Gen X are the vast majority of V8 buyers. Millenials and Zoomers could care less about a V8.

If you want an investment, go buy some Apple or Berkshire shares.

I goaded my brother into ordering one. He sold his ‘21 392 and ‘23 392 XR and knows this is the end of the line. He mentioned his FE is still cheaper than his Braptor and so much more.

He ordered White. Confused by thinking you could only get Fathom Blue, but 3700 is a lot. They only sprayed 2500 Purple Reigns.

What paint are you talking about? I've only seen the red, which looked like a brighter red than the normal firecracker red.
Check the first post in this thread. I may be incorrect, but I think the 3700 FEs they produce will be a mix of colors (based on what people order). I believe the choices are white, silver, red, black, hydro, anvil, and earl. I may be missing one or two. I believe they will produce 100 of fathom blue (as seen in the fist post of the thread) as a special unique color.

So basically it's like the 20A in that they make a few thousand but then offer 100 or 150 special vehicles (AEV in the case of the 20A. Fathom blue in the case of the FE).

If they do make the 100 fathom blues, you know in true Stella form that they will offer the color on any wrangler a year or two from now, negating any exclusiveness of the paint color on the FE for the most part.

I'm waiting on a Bronco PHEV, but if they offer fathom on the Wrangler 4xE or make a Gladiator 4xE that offers that color, I'm there.

Last edited:
Check the first post in this thread. I may be incorrect, but I think the 3700 FEs they produce will be a mix of colors (based on what people order). I believe the choices are white, silver, red, black, hydro, anvil, and earl. I may be missing one or two. I believe they will produce 100 of fathom blue (as seen in the fist post of the thread) as a special unique color.

If they do make the 100 fathom blues, you know in true Stella form that they will offer the color on any wrangler a year or two from now, negating any exclusiveness of the paint color on the FE for the most part.
I completely missed the fathom blue part. Nice color. Thanks!

For anyone in the market for a new ride I can't suggest enough to use a good Auto Broker. In SoCal I've used this guy Rudy for years now and so have quite a few co-workers that recently got new cars. My one buddy had a Z06 ordered through the dealer directly but was on a waiting list over 1 year. I hooked him up with my broker and he got his car within 3 months.

For anyone curious, at least the way my guy works is he goes through fleet managers not floor salesmen. So the fleet manager gets a bonus on the unit moved, and as a result they can negotiate your msrp/mark up as low as possible. I believe I paid $5k markup on my 24' when the same dealer (on a call) was asking 15k markup.

My broker doesn't cost me a dime and his pay isn't negotiated in my MSRP. He said he gets paid directly by the dealer for moving "a unit" and not based on final sales price. I've purchased 3-4 cars through him now and would never deal direct with a dealer again.

For anyone in the market for a new ride I can't suggest enough to use a good Auto Broker. In SoCal I've used this guy Rudy for years now and so have quite a few co-workers that recently got new cars. My one buddy had a Z06 ordered through the dealer directly but was on a waiting list over 1 year. I hooked him up with my broker and he got his car within 3 months.

For anyone curious, at least the way my guy works is he goes through fleet managers not floor salesmen. So the fleet manager gets a bonus on the unit moved, and as a result they can negotiate your msrp/mark up as low as possible. I believe I paid $5k markup on my 24' when the same dealer (on a call) was asking 15k markup.

My broker doesn't cost me a dime and his pay isn't negotiated in my MSRP. He said he gets paid directly by the dealer for moving "a unit" and not based on final sales price. I've purchased 3-4 cars through him now and would never deal direct with a dealer again.
My first time heard about the auto brokers, good to know and thanks for sharing the info.

It's a mass-produced vehicle, not a Ferrari or Bugatti. Prices will continue to drop (albeit at a lower rate) just like every other vehicle on the road. This will be very apparent when the I-6 engines are put into the wrangler, especially when the High Out (HO) I-6 is put into the next generation.

Most people would rather have a new I6 with all the bells and whistles and extra 20k in their pocket than a used "outdated" 392. Boomers and Gen X are the vast majority of V8 buyers. Millenials and Zoomers could care less about a V8.

If you want an investment, go buy some Apple or Berkshire shares.
Ok. Great opinion. Like a 75 Ford Bronco selling for $300k. Not a Ferrari and not a Bugatti. lol. And as for outdated V8s - 🤣🤣
Outdated???!!! And thanks for the investment advice. I needed that too. There’s a better, nicer way to express your opinion.

Ok. Great opinion. Like a 75 Ford Bronco selling for $300k. Not a Ferrari and not a Bugatti. lol. And as for outdated V8s - 🤣🤣
Outdated???!!! And thanks for the investment advice. I needed that too. There’s a better, nicer way to express your opinion.
You're proving my point.
The avg price of a sold Gen I Bronco, is ~$75K (with the few exceptional outliers, most are between $30k and $40k):

The original price of a '75 bronco was ~$5K. That's ~ a 7% rate of return.

On the other hand; extrapolate $5k compounding at 11.6% over 40 years (rate of the S&P 500 over the last 40 years <https://www.rocketmoney.com/learn/investing/average-stock-market-return>) and you get...

$403,216

My comment was a response about the vehicle appreciating as if it were an investment, which very few vehicles are.

Did I see a dealer on this forum advertising selling the 392 FE for $9,000 under MSRP? Don't remember who that was.

7% off 2024 Jeep Wrangler 392 Granger Motors Just Bolt Ons.com MARK CDJR in Lake Charles Louisiana Underground Graphics

Latest Discussions

Back