Jeep 392 News

Jeep 392 News, rumors, articles, and site updates will be featured here
Really regretting not going with Snazzberry especially after seeing user posts on here… was torn between Snazzberry and Sting Gray and went with Sting Gray. Disappointed to learn Jeep has ended production on Snazzberry :( congrats to those who...
I have a 392 on order and ill be a 1st time Jeep owner. I am wondering what everyone does to secure there spare tire? I know they have the basic locking lug nuts but wondering how effective they are and if they even come on the jeep.
2/1/2021 - I am on the list with the Largest Chrysler Dealer in the World, and their Allotment is said to be 4, and I am #3!!!!! Spec'd the Brute mid-November. Hydro-Blue! No pricing as of today. #1 & #2 have VIN's and are "slated" for production...
New member here looking for a 392. No one around me seems to have one in stock or on the way with half doors. I see a few 1000 miles or so away but I'd like to pick one up a little closer. I really want half doors. Will they be available in...
Waiting and waiting for a body mount rack! I can not believe nobody is making one yet!
Selling my Jeep to the dealer and ordeingr a black recon - They don't want my half hard doors - I'm considering wrapping them black or will sell here Uppers never used $3500 firm 720-778-zero o35
Hey all, not sure if anyone else noticed or if I'm the only one that builds out a new 392 everyday while I wait on my order to show up. But the 4xe is the only Wrangler you can build on the website right now. Maybe it's going through some...
The dealer rep who sold me my 392 just texted me and said one just hit their lot with Sky One and dual doors and is available. His name is Joe and number is 615-609-6869. Thanks!
Here is the link to the spreadsheet https://1drv.ms/x/s!AqrXHahgP_ZngWqS1mJb8VotPEWR tracking order to build, to delivery dates. It has grown to be a list of known vins delivered to dealers also. if you would like to participate in tracking...
I’m planning on keeping my factory front bumper. I’ve taken the two outer sections off to make it stubby. Is there an additional part that goes on, it looks unfinished?
Here are a couple of pics of my buddy’s New 392!! He ordered his in January!! So it doesn’t matter when you ordered it. Here in Michigan they are already showing up!!
Fellow 392'rs, The harmonic balancer came off my front drive shaft recently. I tied it back to get home. Took it to the dealer and they have yet to get updates parts info for the 392 to identify the parts and/or fix. They removed the ring and...
Does the 392 have a designation, e.g., JKU or JLU, etc?? Have not seen any at all, anywhere...
Just got a call from my dealer, the Jeep is on a train! But, the thousands sitting in the shipping yard weren't so lucky infect they are totaled Those wondering about 392s Extremes well lets just say they won't be in production for quite some...
Jeep isn't done spreading the V8 gospel across its range, according to a recent report. One of its top executives pointed out there's a big demand for a V8-powered Gladiator, and we already know the engine fits in the Wrangler. "If you scour the...
The new bad boy on the block; https://www.foxnews.com/auto/jeep-ford-bronco-wrangler-xtreme-recon-suv.
No Big news just spoke to a dealer today and they shared the news.
For enthusiasts who crave soul-stirring, legendary off-road performance and a new level of on-road performance, Jeep® introduces the V-8-powered 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392. The most capable, quickest, most powerful Wrangler carries the...
Looks like $78,000 is what they are going to go for. By the time you drive out the door almost 90k tax,transportation fee,plates, etc!!
https://www.caranddriver.com/news/amp35620107/jeep-wrangler-rubicon-392-launch-edition-pricing/