Jeep 392 News

Jeep 392 News, rumors, articles, and site updates will be featured here
I ordered my 392 to January 6, 2022 In stingray fully loaded with XR pack. I’m getting excited for my vehicle to arrive so for fun went back to jeep.com and built my car. Discovered that you can’t add XR pack anymore…. So I did some digging fell down a rabbit hole and discovered it looks to be discontinued from orders here on out. Well that sucks! Glad I jumped on it when I did!
It’s driving me crazy. Bought this 392 and I didn’t know if I have the 4.56 axle or not . Dealer said it has but they say anything to sell. Here is the window sticker. It’s says 3.7. Help please;))
Fellow 392'rs, The harmonic balancer came off my front drive shaft recently. I tied it back to get home. Took it to the dealer and they have yet to get updates parts info for the 392 to identify the parts and/or fix. They removed the ring and allowed me to drive it without it for now. Has anyone else had this problem or know how I can get this resolved quickly? Thanks!
Finally arrived last night!!! Picking up after work today 😆🤣☺️
I'm curios, for those of you that have received your ordered jeeps how would you describe the closing process with the dealership? Did they try any tricks, add last minute charges, etc.
Does any one know where to find production numbers and color breakdown for 2022 392 Thanks in advance!
https://www.jeep.com/bmo.wrangler.2021.html#/build/exterior/90210/CUJ202210JLJX74A/2TX/APA,PDN,X9,ESG,DFV,DME,Z1M,SDH,TXA,WGU,HD,UAQ,27X
Stellantis today revealed its new, 3.0-liter twin-turbo inline six-cylinder engine, named Hurricane, that delivers better fuel economy and fewer emissions than larger engines while at the same time generates more horsepower and torque than many competitors’ naturally aspirated V-8 and boosted six-cylinder powerplants. Designed with an inherently smooth-running I-6 configuration and state-of-the-art technology, the Hurricane twin-turbo’s robust base architecture enables Stellantis Propulsion Systems engineers to create two distinct variants: Standard Output (SO): Optimized for fuel economy, including the use of cooled exhaust gas circulation (EGR), while delivering enhanced power and torque (more than 400 hp/450 lb.-ft. of torque) High...
https://www.thedrive.com/news/the-jeep-recon-is-a-rubicon-ready-off-road-electric-suv-coming-in-2024 We all knew this was coming but I personally didn't expect it this soon. Now that I've got my 392 I'm amped to see what kind of all-electric stuff keeps rolling out. Super curious how capable this thing actually is, and what the aftermarket parts market will be like. Thoughts?