🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/466CPuu 🎁

2024 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 Final Edition Order Guide

Featured
From the Facebook group:

432445026_10168501912145029_3470785840891925273_n.jpg

You're proving my point.
The avg price of a sold Gen I Bronco, is ~$75K (with the few exceptional outliers, most are between $30k and $40k):

The original price of a '75 bronco was ~$5K. That's ~ a 7% rate of return.

On the other hand; extrapolate $5k compounding at 11.6% over 40 years (rate of the S&P 500 over the last 40 years <https://www.rocketmoney.com/learn/investing/average-stock-market-return>) and you get...

$403,216

My comment was a response about the vehicle appreciating as if it were an investment, which very few vehicles are.
I don’t think you understood my initial post. Maybe give it another read. I’m not going to belabor the point by reiterating it. As to the my Bronco reference, it was in response to your contention that the current 392s will continue to devalue. If I’m still alive and well in 10 years, I’ll circle back around. Mine is just an additional fun toy to have. It doesn’t get a lot of miles, never saw snow or salt this winter, and I’ll never off road it. And before, the comments come back that I’m wrong or crazy to day that, it’s my prerogative, and I’m having a great time with sharing the rides with my younger daughter, who was the driving force in my acquisition. I’m guessing it will hold its value pretty darn well. If it , doesn’t, I don’t care. That’s not what it’s about. That’s why I said, maybe re-read my initial post. Reading comprehension is everything.

Did I see a dealer on this forum advertising selling the 392 FE for $9,000 under MSRP? Don't remember who that was.
I don’t think so. That was the deal on a 2024 392 non-final edition. Koons Dealership. See attached.

Attachments

• IMG_1285.png
    IMG_1285.png
    514 KB · Views: 120
I'm assuming Koons will have one of these. They are so high volume. However, when I was looking to get my 20A they were charging 10k over for the 20A and I believe 25k over for the AEV upfit (I'm sure he meant over base price). I got an AEV upfit somehow and my local dealer sold it to me for MSRP. I have used Koons and I like doing business with them, but in this case I was happy that I used my local dealer.
I ordered my 2021 392 from Jim Browne CDJR in Dade City. Dealt with Travis Mccall. No drama, all straightforward. (352) 521-0055. I have no idea if he is still there but he did tell me they never charge over MSRP.
Ordered the final edition but we had to get anvil since fathom wasn’t an option. Still don’t believe that’s a color since no one can order it.

Just inquired with my dealer about the Final Edition. If there's a deal to be had, maybe the boss lady will let me have one...maybe...:)

Luckily I know the owner of the dealership and the GM. Ordered my final edition on the 29th of March! Keep you updated on the process!

Attachments

• IMG_1876.png
    IMG_1876.png
    205.4 KB · Views: 84
Luckily I know the owner of the dealership and the GM. Ordered my final edition on the 29th of March! Keep you updated on the process!
Where are they in production of your FE?

Will any with 2024 FE on order cancel for 2025 FE year model?
To me it wouldn't matter, but to some it may?
I love my 2023XR.

I love my 2023XR.
I have been on the fence for a FE, but now will wait until the 25. What could they add? Wireless Charging? A backup camera that fits the screen?

Where are they in production of your FE?
Forgot to update!! It came in June 1st, was delivered by itself on a single trailer. I was shocked! Final edition with one touch top, the nappa leather is so much softer and nicer than previous models, love the 3 loop front bumper, the final edition badging is great on the bumper and side, haven’t had the 12” newer screen nor power seats - love it. Driving seems better than my 2022 392 XR I traded in and not as loose. My one touch top also closes really nicely whereas the 2022 392 XR didn’t close as tightly. Just overall much better built, looks a bit sharper, drives better, super happy! Loving the color Earl as well!

Attachments

• 73948797683__899C56D7-E7E1-4510-8814-CB867C15B52F.jpeg
    73948797683__899C56D7-E7E1-4510-8814-CB867C15B52F.jpeg
    169.8 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_3510.jpeg
    IMG_3510.jpeg
    267.7 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_3507.mov
    18.4 MB
  • IMG_3720.jpeg
    IMG_3720.jpeg
    209.6 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_3776.jpeg
    IMG_3776.jpeg
    285.1 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_3793.jpeg
    IMG_3793.jpeg
    186.5 KB · Views: 63
I have been on the fence for a FE, but now will wait until the 25. What could they add? Wireless Charging? A backup camera that fits the screen?
Yeah I agree, like what exactly are they going to add. Will be interesting to see.

Last edited:
I love my 2023XR.

They did this mostly bc they aren’t selling any FE and have everything for them ready to go thinking they’d get 3k orders lol. Their Thought, let’s not waste money of course. I know Frank Fletcher and a GM for one of his dealerships. Just after talking to them like wtf really. I of course wasn’t happy about this being I already have my FE but not surprised at all bc they aren’t selling any and trying to boost sales. (Lol like stop soaking in these final production of V8s already Stellantis) im happy with this one and unless they add something stupid amazing for the final final edition lol im good

Last edited:
Forgot to update!! It came in June 1st, was delivered by itself on a single trailer. I was shocked! Final edition with one touch top, the nappa leather is so much softer and nicer than previous models, love the 3 loop front bumper, the final edition badging is great on the bumper and side, haven’t had the 12” newer screen nor power seats - love it. Driving seems better than my 2022 392 XR I traded in and not as loose. My one touch top also closes really nicely whereas the 2022 392 XR didn’t close as tightly. Just overall much better built, looks a bit sharper, drives better, super happy! Loving the color Earl as well!
Love it! Congrats. Earl is a great color.

Congrats!

still shopping used. I will say I am drawn back a bit. To think they'll be collectors in my lifetime is kind of silly & im in my 40s. I do think the new wrangler will be a wider body and sharper angles. Judging by what they did to the 24 I think they'll look to compete with ford in size as well. so I'm thinking 37 tires for sure. and bigger trunk space. I think ford will do some sort of tweak to the raptor engine to turn out 500 +hp .

Back