- Mar 2, 2023
- Reaction score
- Dubai, UAE
- Current Rides
- Jeep 392 Sting Grey 2022
And now you need gas again!Drove really fast to the gas station, filled her up, and drove even faster home - All with a HUGE smile on my face! 😁
I’m almost at 10k miles of one year ownership. Still drive nicely and slowly after cold start until the oil temperature and transmission temperature reach to good points. Then the real fun beginsDrove really fast to the gas station, filled her up, and drove even faster home - All with a HUGE smile on my face! 😁
Holy crap I like the airbag cover even on the OEM wheel but $350!! Then I saw the price of the steering wheelAdded an MHF steering wheel. I naively assumed if came with the airbag cover but it didn’t. Ordered one today to match.
View attachment 18805
View attachment 18808
Also added a dual ARB with the AAL under seat mount. If you have a Weather Tech rear mat, you have to trim it to fit for easy removal.
Have single ARB in rear as well. Should be plenty of air.
View attachment 18806
View attachment 18807
Swapped the Teraflex for a Fox ATS.
View attachment 18809
How was the APEX installation?Installed…
- Apex steering booster
- AAL rear platform with DIY support bars
- The platform can be purchased for $200 less if u have some metal/welding skills and just $20 worth of materials.
Longer and more frustrating then I was expecting.How was the APEX installation?
Thanks for the great information and definitely report back once you are crawling and aired down.Longer and more frustrating then I was expecting.
A few words of advise/recommendations for the next installer…
I cant wait to hit the rocks. It now turns with a pinky on asphalt and last time I was out at 14PSI I couldn’t turn the tires without rolling which makes crawling extremely aggravating for even micro adjustments.
- DO NOT remove the high pressure line brackets. There is no room to install the cooler using those bracket holes like on a non 392.
- When removing the low pressure line it must be cut into 3 sections and DO NOT attempt to remove the bracket bolts (waste of time and effort) but rather loosen bolts and slide grommets out of their brackets then tighten bolts back up to keep the holes sealed.
- DO NOT plan on removing the gauge after setup… its impossible.
- Install the gauge line onto the spacer PRIOR to installation onto the pump.
- There are very few installation locations for the cooler other than where mine is installed (bolted to underside of winch plate) so if u dont have a plate be prepared to make/install something similar PRIOR to starting the install.
- It took 2-1/4 turns from full out to hit 2k PSI and it required a long handle 5mm allen ball driver to reach from underneath which can be seen in pic #6.
Looks Great!New 2.5 evo element lift and 37 Micky’s M/T TODAY
Which one is that?Swapped that awful key that kept popping open in my pocket. I knew it was going to be one of the first things I did after having the V6 for 8 months annoyed the crap out of me
AJT design many colors available I’m boring lol. I ordered both soft touch and standard buttons to see which I like best (prefer soft touch) and silver and black screws. I may order red buttons and replace the panic with red. It’s not as small as some of the other options but I like the shape and lookWhich one is that?
2023 Wrangler 392 - $8,000 OFF MSRP!