So who has an order in for a MY24 392? … and what is your status?

I have not seen a similar thread so here it is …

I have order confirmation 5/1 … and got a VIN the next day. Everything else says TBD on Jeep tracker

My build is pretty simple, went with Anvil … seems like everything else that’s important is now standard. This is my 1st Jeep, pretty excited about it.
When I got my order confirmation it was a couple weeks saying the order process had started then I got a tentative delivery date. I found out the 392 was built 2/1/24 and it arrived at my dealership 2/8/24. FYI I ordered it in early November right after the strike was settled.

Just got this via email that my Jeep has been scheduled, but the website tracker still says only “order confirmed”. Is there a delay to the website tracker updating?

Attachments

• IMG_4089.jpeg
    IMG_4089.jpeg
    111 KB · Views: 18
Just got this via email that my Jeep has been scheduled, but the website tracker still says only “order confirmed”. Is there a delay to the website tracker updating?
There was delay for me, too. Give it a day or two, I think.

The trackers are updated overnight in batches, 6 days a week. That is according to my dealer back when I was waiting.

The problem is that the overnight batch process sometimes fails, and the updates do not make it to the customer facing websites. So it's pretty hit-or-miss.

Also, the trackers only track certain "milestones". There are numerous other steps in the process that do not necessarily generate an update to the customer facing trackers.

Dealers however, have access to the order data directly through the dealer portal, so they get faster, better, and more accurate details. Although they might begin to start blowing you off if you keep pestering them for updates. My sales guy would check the dealer network every morning and call me with any updates throughout the build process, but they are probably the lowest volume dealer in the US, so he had nothing better to do.

I ordered on July 18th, 2023.
Scheduled for production October 12th, 2024.
In production January 7th, 2024.
Vehicle Built January 31, 2024.
I checked with the dealer, it was put on a train on February 7th. The train went to Canada where it lounged around for a couple of weeks and now it’s in Michigan. I’m a very patient person but this is dragging out a bit longer than I expected. I configured and factory ordered my previous two cars (from a different manufacturer), from order to delivery was 2 months and part of that was a boat trip over the ocean. I’m just venting. WHERE IS MY 392?!

I checked with the dealer, it was put on a train on February 7th. The train went to Canada where it lounged around for a couple of weeks and now it’s in Michigan. I’m a very patient person but this is dragging out a bit longer than I expected. I configured and factory ordered my previous two cars (from a different manufacturer), from order to delivery was 2 months and part of that was a boat trip over the ocean. I’m just venting. WHERE IS MY 392?!
What color did you order . I was in the same boat ordered anvil in August and it just landed this week. For me it was the anvil and the strike going on at the same time . I’ve ordered other model Stellantis vehicles and usually there on the ground 1-3 months.

What color did you order . I was in the same boat ordered anvil in August and it just landed this week. For me it was the anvil and the strike going on at the same time . I’ve ordered other model Stellantis vehicles and usually there on the ground 1-3 months.
I ordered Firecracker Red. I think the thing that wrecked my timeline is… I ordered half-doors with premium uppers. The half-doors are made at a different location. That’s the only thing I added to the order.

I ordered Firecracker Red. I think the thing that wrecked my timeline is… I ordered half-doors with premium uppers. The half-doors are made at a different location. That’s the only thing I added to the order.
Are the half doors also painted at the different location, do you think? I only ask because I was led to believe that the reason why half doors had to be ordered at the same time as the Jeep (and could not be ordered separately, later) was to ensure a color match with the rest of the Jeep. But, I never fully bought into that reason.

Damn, I guess I got lucky... View attachment 31961
I am saying it is the paint... you know,,, that the Anvil paint adds like 7 HP to make it the fastest and baddest of all the 392's, so that's why it takes so long... (they don't disclose that in any of the marketing... it only on a need to know basis)

It was the same waiting game for my Silver TRX...I mean when you spec the "fastest" paint color... it just take longer to build I guess.

Replying to myself with an update. My delivery date keeps shifting farther out. The dealer is now saying that if it shipped when they say it did (February 7th) that the only time it takes this long to arrive is if the vehicle was damaged in transport and may end up undeliverable. Order in July. Only receive form letters from Jeep Wave. Arrival date has slipped four times across two months. I’m so frustrated now.

Replying to myself with an update. My delivery date keeps shifting farther out. The dealer is now saying that if it shipped when they say it did (February 7th) that the only time it takes this long to arrive is if the vehicle was damaged in transport and may end up undeliverable. Order in July. Only receive form letters from Jeep Wave. Arrival date has slipped four times across two months. I’m so frustrated now.
Does your jeep show TBD or actually shipped

Does your jeep show TBD or actually shipped
My customer facing page says TBD. The dealer says it was loaded on a train February 7th. Jeep Wave says “this is your new arrival estimate” and won’t answer if it has actually shipped or not. Only form letters. Who do I trust?

My customer facing page says TBD. The dealer says it was loaded on a train February 7th. Jeep Wave says “this is your new arrival estimate” and won’t answer if it has actually shipped or not. Only form letters. Who do I trust?
Kind of in the same boat, dealer sent me a new POC and it still shows not shipped, same as jeep site, estimated arrival date is march 11th, guess we will see how accurate that is.

Attachments

• IMG_3879.png
    IMG_3879.png
    166.6 KB · Views: 16
Kind of in the same boat, dealer sent me a new POC and it still shows not shipped, same as jeep site, estimated arrival date is march 11th, guess we will see how accurate that is.
I suppose I’m asking too much to have some communication from a company selling (in my opinion) a luxury priced vehicle. I’m spending nearly $100,000 and all they can do after 8 months of waiting is send me a form email that starts with “Hello Owner Contact;” that has no information in it beyond “Maybe March, we don’t know.”

I suppose I’m asking too much to have some communication from a company selling (in my opinion) a luxury priced vehicle. I’m spending nearly $100,000 and all they can do after 8 months of waiting is send me a form email that starts with “Hello Owner Contact;” that has no information in it beyond “Maybe March, we don’t know.”
once it shows up it will be all good.

7% off 2024 Jeep Wrangler 392 Granger Motors Just Bolt Ons.com MARK CDJR in Lake Charles Louisiana Underground Graphics

Latest Discussions

Back