So who has an order in for a MY24 392? … and what is your status?

I got my ship notice 4/2/24. It arrived at Koons 4/5/24. Will pick up next week.

Attachments

• IMG_6577.jpeg
    IMG_6577.jpeg
    112.5 KB · Views: 30
Less than 1 month from order to build and ship. Is that a record or what?

Attachments

• C1CAEFC2-F0F5-4832-982D-D65FF9B04D0D.png
    C1CAEFC2-F0F5-4832-982D-D65FF9B04D0D.png
    255.6 KB · Views: 31
Less than 1 month from order to build and ship. Is that a record or what?

Mine was in the same batch as yours. I picked it up at the dealership one month and a day after order. It shipped and delivered fast enough that the tracker doesn't have a date for ship or delivery. It was built the 21st of March and was delivered at the dealership on the 22nd. I picked it up the morning of the 23rd.

Screenshot_20240325_182057_Edge.jpg

Houston. The Eagle has landed....
Just finishing the paperwork and hopefully able to get that all sorted out and get the 392 picked up this weekend.

1712704761438.jpeg

Houston. The Eagle has landed....
Just finishing the paperwork and hopefully able to get that all sorted out and get the 392 picked up this weekend.

View attachment 34064

And finally secured at base camp...Poor Sequoia has to now sit outside until I can clean out the Shed to move the stuff out of garage #4.
Will stay in "base Camp" until IGLA + CompuStar T13 install Friday.

Oh and the "boss" definitely needs the running boards. She did not like my suggestions to take a running start and jump in...or #2 grow Taller.
1713229024965.png

And finally secured at base camp...Poor Sequoia has to now sit outside until I can clean out the Shed to move the stuff out of garage #4.
Will stay in "base Camp" until IGLA + CompuStar T13 install Friday.

Oh and the "boss" definitely needs the running boards. She did not like my suggestions to take a running start and jump in...or #2 grow Taller.
View attachment 34234
Great color! Congrats

Bought my new 2024 392 from Granger in Iowa for 7% below invoice. Worth the 300+ mile flight/drive. It drives so well I’m working on getting one more before they’re gone. Posting my morning view of the 2 Rubicons in the driveway waiting to be taken out into the wild outdoors (or in this case to drop kids off at school and grocery shopping at Whole Foods).
021FC1DA-8E16-4162-8A1E-473980F02AB4.jpeg

Reactions: SKT
I have not seen a similar thread so here it is …

I have order confirmation 5/1 … and got a VIN the next day. Everything else says TBD on Jeep tracker

My build is pretty simple, went with Anvil … seems like everything else that’s important is now standard. This is my 1st Jeep, pretty excited about it.
Received order confirmation from Jeep on 4/3. No progress since then. My dealer advised me it could take a couple of month to get built. Then it will be shipped to AEV for another month. Was hoping to enjoy the Jeep this summer but it looks like it won't arrive in time. Hopefully you will get yours soon.

Happened to look at the tracker today. I was surprised to see that mine updates today as built.
Ordered March 6 and built April 23. I'm curious how long the next step is.
Scratch

My jeep is built and has been at the body vendor for 41 days now. I assume and have been told that this is where the put the half doors in it for shipment. Damn that must be a job!!!! built it in couple days and then wait a month on doors crazy!!

Back