Ordered my SECOND Jeep Wrangler 392 !! Some changes !!

Sorry to hear that. We just had the windshield replaced on our YUKON XL - after several chips, in last years cold it cracked all the way across. I was SO HOPEFULLY for the Gorilla Glass on the Jeep - if it needs replacing I’m going to ck and see if we can replace it w/ Gorilla Glass. Best of luck for no more rocks on your windshield.
That's my plan. If/when my regular windshield needs replacement, I will request for gorilla glass if possible. Most likely I will have to pay more than my regular deductible.

That's my plan. If/when my regular windshield needs replacement, I will request for gorilla glass if possible. Most likely I will have to pay more than my regular deductible.
I’m sure BUT… the windshield for our YUKON was under $300. The co we used b/f on our truck back window was expensive and they did a crappy job. When I was looking for someone for this job, the previous co was rated 3 stars, the co for the YUKON I found was rated 5 stars so I went w/ them.
Cost was much less - work was MUCH better… so maybe shop around a bit and maybe you’ll find someone less expensive and you won’t have to use your ins.
I didn’t ask about Gorilla Glass for the YUKON as we don’t use it as much anymore - but I would absolutely do so on the Jeep.

small rock - instant 10 inch crack ...
That SUCKS… holy cow. At least on my YUKON they remained small chips for years. I just collected a bunch 🤦🏼‍♀️ until the bitter cold weather last Feb sent a crack across the entire windshield… 😢 - now I have a shiny new windshield. If it happens on the jeep I’m going to inquire about the gorilla glass.
So sorry that happened - that’s not a good day at all.

Back