New Jeep 392 Owner looking for anti theft add ons/ recommendations

A 2x4 cut to 6” will work in case you get a flat while you are waiting for Jeep to make it right. Your scissor jack is not tall enough without a boost.

A 2x4 cut to 6” will work in case you get a flat while you are waiting for Jeep to make it right. Your scissor jack is not tall enough without a boost.
…and if you have room for it, I’d put a plug in for the ARB Jack.
IMG_6179.jpeg

…and if you have room for it, I’d put a plug in for the ARB Jack.
View attachment 33327
Geebus.... that ARB jack is enormous.

It's pretty cool, but I've carried an old-style Hi-Lift for 20 years, and never found an actual use for it on the trail. About the only think I ever used it for was a military trailer I owned that did not have a jack, so I hade to jack it up with the Hi-Lift, and balance it, while backing up to connect it.

Not on the window sticker. Maybe that's why it's missing in the vehicle, my guess. It's on the Build Sheet. Do you have yours? If you don't, the dealer should have it, or have one for another 2024 392.

Here is page 52 from your 2024 Owners Handbook where I have placed red boxes around the relevant information:

View attachment 33281

Regardless of where the problem is, the Owners Handbook says I am to have one. They shipped it to my home at no cost to me.
Thank you so much! I have emails to the salesman that sold it to me and the operations manager. I have nothing in 3 days. Amazing how fast he got back to me when I was thinking about buying it.

Not on the window sticker. Maybe that's why it's missing in the vehicle, my guess. It's on the Build Sheet. Do you have yours? If you don't, the dealer should have it, or have one for another 2024 392.

Here is page 52 from your 2024 Owners Handbook where I have placed red boxes around the relevant information:

View attachment 33281

Regardless of where the problem is, the Owners Handbook says I am to have one. They shipped it to my home at no cost to me.
Thank you for this information! After two emails ignored, I stopped by this past weekend. The salesmen was like, What? I showed it to you when you bought it. Ahh..... nope. Are you sure? Nope. He said he was going to get it from another Jeep or parts department. After looking around for about 10 minutes he returned with one in the box and gave it to me. I defiantly know I would have never gotten without this post. I may never need it but darn right I want it!!! Thank you!!!

I would recommend the Rugged Ridge too.

View attachment 33078

I've done that as well. But here is the question to all of us who added this mod because lazy Jeep engineers decided to drop the ball again :mad: - Imagine you're driving your Jeep and (knocking on wood) you're seeing smoke coming out from under the hood. What do you do? Looking for the freakin keys in panic to unlock the hood?

I've done that as well. But here is the question to all of us who added this mod because lazy Jeep engineers decided to drop the ball :mad: - Imagine you're driving your Jeep and (knocking on wood) you're seeing smoke coming out from under the hood. What do you do? Looking for the freakin keys in panic to unlock the hood?
I have been looking for these hood latches and they are out of stock every place I look. I can not find them on their website. Are they still making them?

I have been looking for these hood latches and they are out of stock every place I look. I can not find them on their website. Are they still making them?
hmm, not sure. I ordered them from northridge4x4 last year. They are listed as out of stock but it looks like you can still put an order :unsure:

I have IGLA for an anti-theft device.
I have IGLA / CompuStar T13 on my TRX

I will be getting IGLA / CompuStar T13 on my 392 too. (appointment booked)

Back