Just one question…. WHY?

My chief complaint...
A different side to AI assisted driving.... We see tourists all summer (NW Montana). These people go jogging, or ride their bikes, just like they do at home. But here those actions can trigger attack mode in predators, The tourists seem to have no clue of their surroundings. We have dangerous grizzlies, black bear, mountain lions, and drug mules that roam freely. (I'm talking next to the Canadian border) These same tourists try to drive over mountain passes before they are passable. Why, I have asked? "This car is 4 wheel drive and Google says this way is closer".... this is why they got stuck after going through the snow berm where the county stops plowing.... (happened twice this spring, it would have been a 2 day walk for help... they were lucky)
No common sense... I can't wait to hear the excuses how it's AI's fault for getting them stuck or eaten.... Most people don't realize what a jeep can do. Or how much trouble they can get themselves into....
I'll stop ranting now.
I know exactly what you are talking about. I used to live in Thompson Falls. Touridiots.... my favorite are the ones who try to take a selfie with a bison and end up getting tossed. I used to tell folks that there were not a lot of guard rails in Montana... you're perfectly unencumbered in your efforts to get yourself killed.

I know exactly what you are talking about. I used to live in Thompson Falls. Touridiots.... my favorite are the ones who try to take a selfie with a bison and end up getting tossed. I used to tell folks that there were not a lot of guard rails in Montana... you're perfectly unencumbered in your efforts to get yourself killed.
North of Yaak.....

Attachments

• Resized_20220429_082722.jpeg
    Resized_20220429_082722.jpeg
    93.9 KB · Views: 14
  • Resized_20220429_082736.jpeg
    Resized_20220429_082736.jpeg
    468.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Resized_20220429_082907(1).jpeg
    Resized_20220429_082907(1).jpeg
    423.5 KB · Views: 14
Sorry guys, didn't mean for this to turn into a long back and forth. We all can see the world differently and enjoy different things and that's OK. Stay safe out there.

Back