Jeep Beach ?

veddersbetter

Reaction score
Current Rides
2021 Hydro Blue 392XR
Just curious who will be there. Ill be leaving early or middle of the week from northwest IL to the Jacksonville area. Then head down to Daytona on Thursday or Friday - Sunday.
Haven't been to one in 8 years or so.. looking forward to it.

If anyone has been to a recent one.. lmk of things I shouldn't miss

Last edited:
Headed there now, just left harbor.

I'm in the Jacksonville area. Plan to do the track lap on Wednesday and come back with a small group of Jeeps Friday.

Have you been a recent one? Its been 8 years for me. Anything I should plan to attend?
My buddy lives in Orange Park but we are staying in Daytona over the weekend.

I'm in Fleming Island, we seceded from Orange Park several years ago. I went about 3 years ago with my teenage son. We really just went to the infield and checked out the vendor areas and obstacle courses, its my only time going.

Not sure how my post got here. :unsure:This was suppose to be a text to my wife that I was picking up a package on the way home. If I was to take the boat it would be over 5000 miles through the Panama Canal and about 28K in fuel.
Sucks getting old! I hit 50 about 3 weeks ago.

Not sure how my post got here. :unsure:This was suppose to be a text to my wife that I was picking up a package on the way home. If I was to take the boat it would be over 5000 miles through the Panama Canal and about 28K in fuel.
It could have been worse lol

I'm in the Jacksonville area. Plan to do the track lap on Wednesday and come back with a small group of Jeeps Friday.
We are thinking of doing the same thing. Are y’all part of local club or just friends.

I do a few things with a couple Jeep groups on Facebook but the people I plan to go to Jeep Beach with are friends/neighbors.

I’ve got the 9:20 slot. Keep an eye out blue 392 with Jag plates. It should be an experience

Slots for the track lap have since sold out. I hope its worth it. You know they will keep us to a pretty low speed.

VRBO canceled my reservation today... right before I leave Illinois tomorrow morning..
Nothing similar exists for anywhere near the same amount of $.. hotels and condos have tripled in price since I booked on VRBO.
Not having a good day.
Anyone have any suggestions on places to stay in Daytona?

VRBO canceled my reservation today... right before I leave Illinois tomorrow morning..
Nothing similar exists for anywhere near the same amount of $.. hotels and condos have tripled in price since I booked on VRBO.
Not having a good day.
Anyone have any suggestions on places to stay in Daytona?
That sucks! Did they give a reason? I'm sure everything is expensive right now. Not sure exactly what you are looking for or how many people you have but there is a really nice resort in Palm Coast, just north of Daytona.

Back