I blame the…

Jeepstin392

Jeep 392 of the Month
Reaction score
Current Rides
2017 Jeep GC SRT, 2021 Jeep Wrangler 392, 2023 Tesla, Model Y Performance, 2021 BMW M340i XDrive, 2018 Mini Cooper S "7"
I blame the west coast influx on this up & coming trend. Reason #136 why I left CA. Unfortunately, we’ve been transitioning to Calirado for a few years now. 😒

Most cars and trucks that have a loud exhaust don’t even come close to the ear bleeding sound that comes out of 90% of the Harley Davidsons on the road. If I think I’m about to get passed by a Harley I try to get my window rolled up as fast as possible. If I see them coming up behind me and I have room most times I pull over to let them just cruise by hopping my courteous behavior will be rewarded with only mild eardrum injury. Would I want it regulated, no because that will just have a trickle down effect. If you give government an inch they will take 10 miles and raise your taxes to pay for it.

Last edited:
I blame the west coast influx on this up & coming trend. Reason #136 why I left CA. Unfortunately, we’ve been transitioning to Calirado for a few years now. 😒

You get more of us Texans in CO than Californians, makes sense really - Karens that want to control other people's behavior are very common in TX. Taken in aggregate, TX, AZ, and FL are migrating to CO at a 20% higher pace than CA and WA.

You get more of us Texans in CO than Californians, makes sense really - Karens that want to control other people's behavior are very common in TX. Taken in aggregate, TX, AZ, and FL are migrating to CO at a 20% higher pace than CA and WA.
I’m aware. As someone who dislikes the influx, I’ve watched this state transition into an unrecognizable place. The laws and regulations are changing, seemingly on a weekly basis.
So… Texicaliradozonida?
I’ll get bumper stickers made.

Lol, bitching about loud exhaust on a Hemi forum.
Who’s bitching?
I’m irritated with loud exhausts being banned in CO.
I see. You’re in CA...

I’d like to see the actual numbers but it is fair enough to say for the weed smokers that CO is much more appealing then CA or WA.

Back