Extended and factory warranties

Bobo57

Reaction score
Current Rides
Demon, Boss 303
Hi All,
Wonder if the veterans out there can school me on extended warranties.

Looking at the discounted version at Granger and similar. Is this a factory warranty or third party? Does it take over factory or kick in after factory warranty expires?

Thanks in advance.......
B

Hi All,

Looking at the discounted version at Granger and similar. Is this a factory warranty or third party? Does it take over factory or kick in after factory warranty expires?

Thanks in advance.......
B
Granger sells Mopar extended warranties at a discounted cost. The mopar extended warranty (depending on package) coverage kicks in after your factory 3/36 and 5/60 expire…. But the time doesn’t. If you buy it today that’s the beginning of the clock on the time period for the warranty. For example, If you buy a 7 year, the time period starts now. You would have 2 additional years of powertrain coverage over the factory 5 and 4 additional years of bumper to bumper (depending on package) over the factory 3. There’s also rental assistance and key fob replacement that kicks in right away (again depending on package).

Hi All,

Thanks in advance.......
B
Granger sells the Mopar warranties (the ones $50 over cost). That's what I just bought. Factory service plans like this are in the computer for every dealer you go to, and typically do not require you to seek reimbursement like you do third party warranties. I'd never recommend buying a 3p warranty.

7% off 2024 Jeep Wrangler 392 Granger Motors Just Bolt Ons.com MARK CDJR in Lake Charles Louisiana Underground Graphics

Latest Discussions

Back