Aux switch settings - 'Recall last state'

Bobo57

Reaction score
Current Rides
Demon, Boss 303
Hi all,
I set up lights on the Aux switch panel. I have them set to 'recall last state', however that seems to only work about 25% of the time. Anybosy else have this issue and what did you do?
THX
B

It's a known issue. Oddly enough, once I installed a Tazer, mine never unlatched again which makes no sense.

It's a known issue. Oddly enough, once I installed a Tazer, mine never unlatched again which makes no sense.
Thanks for the info, I had no idea it was a known issue.

Thanks for the info, I had no idea it was a known issue.
Let me back up a little and state that it was a known issue on the TRX. There was a dealer fix though

So far, I haven't seen the issue on either of my Jeeps.

I have my hood scoop lights set to the same, I would say they stay latched 90% of the time. I was literally just trying to figure out what I was doing different when they don’t come on. Didn’t realize it was a known issue either.

I have my hood scoop lights set to the same, I would say they stay latched 90% of the time. I was literally just trying to figure out what I was doing different when they don’t come on. Didn’t realize it was a known issue either.
Yep, it makes no sense that it never had an issue again after the Tazer but it didn't. There was a BCM update for TRXs but I never did it.

Back