392s in the wild...

That’s not cool to have returned the duck
Yeah, I was kind of like WTF? I think people that don't like ducks are cold inside. They have no heart.

I've only received two but makes me smile every time. Wife gave me a big box of ducks and my daughter keeps asking when are we going to leave a duck for someone.

Yeah, I was kind of like WTF? I think people that don't like ducks are cold inside. They have no heart.
That'd be me.

I find the idea of toy ducks childish, and I REALLY dislike anyone messing with my Jeep. If you must get close to my Jeep, just leave cash for fuel and Jeep parts.... I already have a huge pile of duck in a box that I don't know what to do with.

I am FOR SURE not lining them all across my dash and driving around like an offroad mobile Toys-R-Us....

I'm also old enough to remember when the Jeep wave had an intricate scoring system.

At Stone Brewery

Attachments

• IMG_3771.jpeg
    IMG_3771.jpeg
    200.5 KB · Views: 49
392 heading east on Spring Creek in Plano, Texas.

Attachments

• PXL_20240224_232826894.jpg
    PXL_20240224_232826894.jpg
    284.1 KB · Views: 37
That'd be me.

I find the idea of toy ducks childish, and I REALLY dislike anyone messing with my Jeep. If you must get close to my Jeep, just leave cash for fuel and Jeep parts.... I already have a huge pile of duck in a box that I don't know what to do with.

I am FOR SURE not lining them all across my dash and driving around like an offroad mobile Toys-R-Us....

I'm also old enough to remember when the Jeep wave had an intricate scoring system.
I think the duck thing is still fun. Mine are anchored down on the design 67 rail they don’t move around when we wheel

That'd be me.

Amen. The duck thing is absolutely ridiculous. Easily the dumbest thin to hit the Jeep world since the unibrow grille. I would not be returning any duck; it would get driven over then tossed in the trash.

Well idk about the ducks
but i was putting 4k miles on the Challenger last few weeks and saw who i believe to be (in my minds eye of yellow 392 jeeps) YukonCornelius jeep, east outside Dallas heading west on state road ??
No time to snap a shot, so heres a pic of me dog instead

IMG_7793.jpeg

Yellow 392 big ol front light bar up top
Only one I saw from FL to AZ and back this month. Was a lot more even last year, Lets go Brandoom
God Bless TX! (and the rest of you heathens)

edit
Technology is a real effort

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw my first 392 yesterday, other than my own, in Ketchum, ID. I have no idea what color it was as it was covered in mud. LOL. I was just glad to see another 392 in our area.

That'd be me.

Thank you for saying everything I was thinking, especially the row, or rows of pretty little duckies across the dash...🤮. Haha mobile Toys-R-Us 🤣
I guess I am cold inside :cry:💀☠️

There are a couple in/around downtown Salt Lake City that I see occasionally, but they're surprisingly rare in the Salt Lake Valley, in my opinion.

I think the duck thing is still fun. Mine are anchored down on the design 67 rail they don’t move around when we wheel
I don't get people having dozens of them on their dash, but I think leaving them for someone is a nice gesture. Brightens up my day even if I toss it in the trash.

I don't get people having dozens of them on their dash, but I think leaving them for someone is a nice gesture. Brightens up my day even if I toss it in the trash.
I agree with this. Haven’t received one yet, but my kids are very excited about the idea of getting one. If it makes my kids happy it makes me happy. But that duck will be going with my kids and not staying in my Jeep. I do have an image to uphold after all.

Spotted a red 392 heading eastbound on HWY 24 while I was going westbound between Divide and Florissant yesterday.

2024 black Rubicon 392 going west on Parker road crossing Preston road in Plano, Texas yesterday. I was in one of my other cars.

Back