392s in the wild...

Another one at twisted bar and grill in The colony Texas
the dreaded RSE motor failure
can sometimes get them to retract again by jiggling her fuse
i think my RSE steps are still latest gen? had to get one control board replaced under warranty fine since then. Lithium grease monthly...

the dreaded RSE motor failure
can sometimes get them to retract again by jiggling her fuse
i think my RSE steps are still latest gen? had to get one control board replaced under warranty fine since then. Lithium grease monthly...
This happened to me about 3 or 4 days after the professional install. When I spoke with the shop they said if/when this happens to pull the fuse completely and then plug back in after about 10 seconds. Said this would fully reboot the control module, where as simply cycling the power switch at dash would not.
That did the trick, and have not had any issues since.

IMG_3630.jpeg

Last edited:
He looks thrilled to have his picture taken!
Yeah, I know, but In the live pic he actually smiled right after That instant. Don’t think that was the owner. I fixed the mugshot.

I looked up the roof tent and saw these images on their website. Nice setup.

IMG_0712.jpeg
IMG_0713.jpeg

Last edited:
To go along with the 3 in my neighborhood, my Jeep shop has built 3 more with coil-overs recently. Now I have the little one again.

The one on the right is mine. Couldn’t resist pulling up to a face off in Las Vegas. XR vs non XR!

Attachments

• E4C94800-EDCC-47CE-AE95-B11A331CC946.jpeg
    E4C94800-EDCC-47CE-AE95-B11A331CC946.jpeg
    203.2 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Black 392 with recon package and probably a 2023 or older model year (wheels). Heading on 121 service road southbound about 30 minutes ago. Frisco, Texas.

A stop after driving around Tampa for over an hour trying to get Adventure Trails and Trail Recordings to download..... zero success but Jeep drives good.

Attachments

• IMG_5994.jpeg
    IMG_5994.jpeg
    416.4 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_5992.jpeg
    IMG_5992.jpeg
    494.2 KB · Views: 33
Just curious how often others see 392s? I am in Chicago and saw my first 392 in the wild. I was driving through Indiana and saw a non-XR Hydro blue cruising briskly down 65. Had the 1941 side stripe. Hydro blue looks great in low light. I love the Sting Gray I ordered but Hydro Blue keeps calling me too. I couldn't tell if it was on 33s or 35s. It looked kind of imposing.

Every time I think I see a 392, it turns out to be a Mojave.
We have 4 392 in our Jeep club total of 62 jeeps so I get to see them often .the Mojave is confusing from a distance I agree

This morning. Blue Rubicon 392 w/ xr pkg on Ventura Drive in West Plano, 75093. Most likely a '23 model year or older.

There was a white non-XR parked outside a local store yesterday when I came out. Didn’t notice it until I started to drive off but that is only the third one i have seen in my area.

Kind of late but spotted a black XR on CO state highway 9 south bound at mile marker 2 while I was heading north 3 days ago.

Nashville TN is full of them. i know of a least 5 in the Jeep clubs we run with and have spotted a couple of more driving around.

7% off 2024 Jeep Wrangler 392 Granger Motors Just Bolt Ons.com MARK CDJR in Lake Charles Louisiana Underground Graphics

Latest Discussions

Back