🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/466CPuu 🎁

392 Forever?

Wondering if anyone plans to keep their 392 running "forever"? When i bought my 2015 JK, I said "I'm going to keep this thing going forever"...it's 2024 and I still have it and it's still going strong. Of course I've had to do my share of maintenance, but that's why I like the Wrangler platform (most of the work can be done under my carport). Anyway, when I bought the 392 recently, I bought it thinking "I'm going to keep this thing running forever" anyone else have that mentality? I see a lot of people talking about trading theirs in for the mewer model before the warranty is up or what vehicle they'll get next when they are done with their 392. I never intend to be done and I'm wondering if I'm a psycho or if this is a rational mentality to have?
Got the 2024 Final Edition, will keep forever! Keeping our 2017 that we customed out forever as well!
IMG_4418.jpeg
IMG_4119.jpeg

You people are getting buried?
I have a deposit on a cryo tank. Rolling the dice. Seeing what I wake up to in 1,000 years.

I will be happy if we get 100k miles out of it.

Highly doubt it as my longevity record is 11 years (although the Diablo will break that next year).

Will be interesting to see if I keep it more than 5 years (usually when my eyes start to wander).

Highly doubt it as my longevity record is 11 years (although the Diablo will break that next year).

Will be interesting to see if I keep it more than 5 years (usually when my eyes start to wander).
Vehicles or women?
I can vouch, it’s bad when it’s both.
I think only firearms and stocks linger longer than 5 years in my world.
Real estate, usually 7. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Back